Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: jikky_84

@ Saffi,

She had all these months and she could have told and I agree that was her mistake. Like you said if she is hiding things from her husband, then what kind of a wife she is?, then the parents who are not bothered about their daughter's health  and unborn child or her marriage and putting her in all the pressure, what kind of parents are they? So are they even true to the word that they consider Arati as their own child. You just can't switch between daughter and daughter in law according to your need.

They are putting Arati through all these and asking her to lie to Yash more and more, and what if she end up loosing her child? What if Scindiya's abandon her because the whole PV was based on a lie? What if Yash also is angry with her? What if she looses this second chance that Dubey's gave to her is lost and she is back to square one with Ansh? Can they give her back all these thing? or will they want Arati to be back as Prashant's wife like Dubey has many time hinted, if Yash leaves her she can come back to Prashant. Is she some kind of a doll whom you can throw of when you don't need and take back when you need?

I am not saying that Arati is right in hiding everything to Yash but Dubey's are equally wrong here. Aren't they the ones who started the divorce lie but did they ever thought of meeting Yash and clearing him up that it was them who started the lie and they forced Arati to remain quiet? 

They always asked Arati to face everything even when they have started that. I would have appreciated if they directly went to Yash and confessed everything  what they did from the beginning or even tried to do that. But they always chose the easy way out and not the right one.

I do think that the Dubey's consider her their daughter because if they hadn't then they wouldn't have disowned Prashant in the first place. However, the child who is in need of them more right now is Prashant. He's in his last stage of cancer! Right now Aarti's child is inferior to Prashant's health for them.

In my opinion, I don't think that they would mind if Aarti tells Yash everything after the bone marrow transfer, because Prashant would already have been safe by then. For them, they can't see beyond their son's health. The Dubey's are under the impression that if Aarti doesn't tell Yash now, then he and the family will never find out the truth so she won't have to go through with all of that. Even if they do find out, they still would think their son is in more need than Aarti. If roles were reversed between Aarti and Prashant, and Aarti was the one at the hospital, then I'm sure they would be desperate for Aarti's life as well.

If the scenario you gave were to happen (losing her baby, broken marriage, disowned by Scindhia's), then I would still blame Aarti more than the Dubey's. Aarti's a grown woman, and she should have told all this to Yash long ago.

I have a feeling that when the truth will unfold in front of Yash and he's under all sorts of misunderstandings, it will be the Dubey's who clear it. So let's see if they clear it up with Yash when he finds out. We can't make that assumption that they wouldn't tell him yet, because he doesn't know the truth yet.

The whole divorcee lie was a big lie, and I agree that they chose the easy way out by hiding it. However, right now, they're not taking the easy way out on anything. It's really hard to see their son in such a critical stage and time is also limited. If they tell Yash, they might be afraid that he'll say no out of anger and then when he comes to his senses, it'll be too late. Or they're scared that he'll downright refuse. Right now, they want to take as few risks as possible, even if it means taking Ansh's marrow in an unethical manner.
KamliKudi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Lol Aarti is selfish????

Returning to DC lolll
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: idunno

i am totally agreeing with u.Arti is quite mean and selfish woman,initially they show Arti sherni can fight for the right things .now she become cow when it comes to tell to yesh?she is married pregnant with yesh child is it not her duty or obligation more for yesh than prashants parents?what prashant did was not forgivable than why emotionally blackmail Aarti and why Artie listens all their crapes?but Arti thinks about her life and securities doesnt bother about yesh's love and care of her.a very selfish character i cant make this short of character in lead role

I do agree that she should tell Yash, but it's her fear that's stopping her. Her fear and the fact that she doesn't want to disappoint the Dubey's.
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: annymous

but i didnt say she is right, i said it doesnt mean we should call her selfish because that is what you said, yeah i will do anything in my power but  if i have to do something wrong which might hurt other people in order to save someone i love then what is the point, that is not right. i understand what you are saying, it is normal for them to do that, it wont make sense to fully blame them, but if aarti is not right then they are not right either, both are to be blamed to be honest

I'm not saying that they're doing the right thing, because I don't agree with what the Dubey's are doing either. I just can't blame the Dubey's and call them selfish. I feel really bad that they're going through this situation in their life.

Aarti on the other hand has only herself to blame for hiding the divorce truth because she knows that Yash hates lies, and he has the right to know about her past. If I were in Yash's position, I wouldn't be able to trust her again.
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: KamliKudi

Lol Aarti is selfish????

Returning to DC lolll

*Returning too*
jikky_84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Saffi,
What they have shown is that Arati was given a kasam not to tell anything to Yash and Dubey has taken that back on her birthday and told her to say everything to Yash. at least in TV world all these kasmas are taken importantly ðŸ˜†

What is the use of telling Yash everything after BMT  does that have any value? By then Arati has already taken away Yash's right as Ansh's father 

Like you said, it may be Dubey's who will finally solve all the problems when everyone will misunderstand Arati. Lets see what happens.
akui1984 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Hmmm...Actually from their actions and esp Shoba "speech" to Aarti I think they are probably selfish cause all they think abt is saving Prashant life... but that is understandable since Prashant is facing death and all they can think abt is saving this child that they brought into this world!!! I get where they are coming from and their actions shows their desperations!!! I do not know if they are justified in the actions that they have taken thus far after Prashant illness comes to light but I can tell that all their decisions are made solely to save Prashant...They are selfish in the sense that is all they think abt and do not think the implications of their actions on Ansh and Aarti's lives...But at the end of the day, I know that they do not mean any real harm...They are just caught in Mission Save Prashant!!!😉

ilovepyaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: jikky_84

Saffi,

What they have shown is that Arati was given a kasam not to tell anything to Yash and Dubey has taken that back on her birthday and told her to say everything to Yash. at least in TV world all these kasmas are taken importantly ðŸ˜†

What is the use of telling Yash everything after BMT  does that have any value? By then Arati has already taken away Yash's right as Ansh's father 

Like you said, it may be Dubey's who will finally solve all the problems when everyone will misunderstand Arati. Lets see what happens.

Yeah the kasam. Mr. Dubey withdrew the kasam though and she still hasn't told Yash.

For them, Prashant will be safe, so it holds a lot of value for them as parent's. I don't think they'd care if Aarti told Yash or didn't tell Yash after the BMT.

sallybaby thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ilovepyaar

I'm not saying that they're doing the right thing, because I don't agree with what the Dubey's are doing either. I just can't blame the Dubey's and call them selfish. I feel really bad that they're going through this situation in their life.

Aarti on the other hand has only herself to blame for hiding the divorce truth because she knows that Yash hates lies, and he has the right to know about her past. If I were in Yash's position, I wouldn't be able to trust her again.

yeah i understand what you mean
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: akui1984

Hmmm...Actually from their actions and esp Shoba "speech" to Aarti I think they are probably selfish cause all they think abt is saving Prashant life... but that is understandable since Prashant is facing death and all they can think abt is saving this child that they brought into this world!!! I get where they are coming from and their actions shows their desperations!!! I do not know if they are justified in the actions that they have taken thus far after Prashant illness comes to light but I can tell that all their decisions are made solely to save Prashant...They are selfish in the sense that is all they think abt and do not think the implications of their actions on Ansh and Aarti's lives...But at the end of the day, I know that they do not mean any real harm...They are just caught in Mission Save Prashant!!!😉

They aren't doing this for themselves though, they're doing it to save their son's life. If this is considered selfish, then every parent in the world would be selfish because they value their child's well-being the most. Right now, Aarti's problem seems inferior to Prashant's problem, so they can only think about saving Prashant's life. If the CVs showed the Dubeys any differently, then I would have found it extremely unrealistic behaviour.