Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

ilovepyaar

IF-Sizzlerz

ilovepyaar

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
I just read your thoughts on the last few episode, and whoa... so much negativity about the Dubey's! Yes, the Dubey's are hiding the truth from Yash and are emotionally blackmailing Aarti, but what can they do? They just want to save their son. This doesn't make them selfish.

I think Mr. Dubey might tell Yash if Aarti doesn't agree to the Bone Marrow Transfer because he'd have no options left. If Aarti refuses, he has to figure out another way to get Ansh in the operating room for Prashant. He'd have no other choice but to tell Yash about it! Until now, he's only been scared that Yash will say no to the transfer, but since it's a do or die situation if Aarti refuses, he'll have to take the risk.

And I don't blame him. He just wants his son's life and so does Shobha. A parent would kill for their child's life, so what the Dubey's are doing is nothing out of the ordinary.

If you had to be angry at someone, you should be angry at Aarti. Not the Dubey's. Yes, the Dubey's are begging them for Ansh's bone marrow, but she's the one who is keeping it from Yash. The Dubey's haven't taped her mouth and tied her up. She has a voice, she sleeps in the same room as Yash. She's had SO many opportunities to let it out, yet she hasn't. If anyone is to blame for this situation it's Aarti. Instead of saying "The Dubey's are selfish", shouldn't we be saying "Aarti is selfish"? Doesn't Yash have the right to know Aarti's truth from Aarti herself? Why should the Dubey's care about what happens between them? They won't get affected once the truth comes out, but Aarti will. She isn't telling Yash, but I don't see any "Aarti's selfish", "I hate Aarti", "Aarti is horrible *angry*" posts on the forum. Many of you identify with her circumstances and aren't criticizing her. Then why can't you identify with the Dubey's?

Sorry, I just had to let that out.

Edited by ilovepyaar - 16 November 2012 at 2:52pm

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

cuttie17ksengmhatchercoffee_loveaish96nirmalac99nuresmeraldapal_2010DeepaavengadigaagidunnobbbcccJosmi01akui1984AngeloScurosweetsampa39Nxt_rockstarjasraj123jikky_84maha9PuvZ

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Aarti is to Blame, Not the Dubey's!" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sallybaby

IF-Rockerz

sallybaby

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
do you know why people arent critisizing her, because it is not like she decided not to tell him, cant you see the guilt on her face everytime, she wants to tell him but yet she doesnt want to hurt the dubeys at the same time, it is not like she is having a good time, she has been worried since that time so how can you call her selfish then, and the reasons why people are angry with the dubeys is because they are making her feel worse, obviously that is not a good reason not to tell yash, i personally think she should still have, but you cant call her selfish and hate her because of that

Edited by annymous - 16 November 2012 at 3:05pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mystifyrepretty_hshamanbkilovepyaarIsYaRoCHeRgafulu14

kundra

Goldie

kundra

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
i know what you are trying to say.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cuttie17pretty_hilovepyaar

jikky_84

IF-Sizzlerz

jikky_84

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Saffi,

Arati wanted to tell everything including the divorce lie and BMT to Yash but in yesterday' episode Dubey very clearly told to Arati that they don't want Yash to know it because then there are chances that he may say NO. Even then she was not ready to keep anymore secrets from Yash and Shobha even taunted her saying now you are happy with your family so why should you bother if we loose our child. Would they have did the same if Arati was their actual child. They love Arati but they love Prashant more.

In this whole thing they are stressing and black mailing Arati not even considering about her pregnancy complications. But still Arati is trying to protect them.

Even after all this, I really want Arati to take a decision to tell everything to Yash and let him take the decision about BMT.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gmhatcherpretty_hFireLordPhoenixilovepyaar

ilovepyaar

IF-Sizzlerz

ilovepyaar

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by annymous

do you know why people arent critisizing her, because it is not like she decided not to tell him, cant you see the guilt on her face everytime, she wants to tell him but yet she doesnt want to hurt the dubeys at the same time, it is not like she is having a good time, she has been worried since that time so how can you call her selfish then, and the reasons why people are angry with the dubeys is because they are making her feel worse, obviously that is not a good reason not to tell yash, i personally think she should still have, but you cant call her selfish and hate her because of that

Just because she feels guilty about it, she's right? Yes, I agree that she does feel guilty about it. But guilt doesn't excuse someone from hiding something from her husband. That's like saying it's okay to murder someone and not tell anyone because you feel guilty about it. Ouch

The same can be said about the Dubeys. They have been worried about their son's life, so how can we call them selfish? Put yourself in their shoes, wouldn't you try to do everything in your power to save your child? I know I would. I might even do much worse than what the Dubey's have done. In such a critical situation, people change.

I don't hate Aarti, neither do I think she's selfish. I'm just trying to prove a point by saying if the Dubey's are selfish, then so is Aarti. Since I don't believe the Dubeys are selfish, I don't think Aarti is either.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mystifyrecuttie17coffee_lovepretty_hFireLordPhoenix

ilovepyaar

IF-Sizzlerz

ilovepyaar

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kundra

i know what you are trying to say.

Thanks for understanding!

ilovepyaar

IF-Sizzlerz

ilovepyaar

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jikky_84

Saffi,

Arati wanted to tell everything including the divorce lie and BMT to Yash but in yesterday' episode Dubey very clearly told to Arati that they don't want Yash to know it because then there are chances that he may say NO. Even then she was not ready to keep anymore secrets from Yash and Shobha even taunted her saying now you are happy with your family so why should you bother if we loose our child. Would they have did the same if Arati was their actual child. They love Arati but they love Prashant more.

In this whole thing they are stressing and black mailing Arati not even considering about her pregnancy complications. But still Arati is trying to protect them.

Even after all this, I really want Arati to take a decision to tell everything to Yash and let him take the decision about BMT.

This is why I'm not pleased with Aarti's character. She can't make her own decisions! She tells the Dubey's she's going to tell Yash, yet she still hasn't. Yeah, the Dubey's did emotionally blackmail Aarti, but can you blame them? They're not doing it for themselves... they're doing it for their son. Aarti's had so many months to tell Yash that her husband was alive, but she hasn't. Aarti's to blame in this... she can't justify herself by saying her parent's said not to tell him? What kind of wife would that make her?

Yes, they've forgotten about Aarti's pregnancy complications, but because their son is dying, they forgot everything. It's stressful for the Dubey's too! Their son could die anytime, so everything else matters at a lower level right now.

I do want Aarti to end up agreeing for the bone marrow transfer, but she should notify Yash first because he has his rights on this matter too.

coffee_loveFireLordPhoenixjikky_84

jikky_84

IF-Sizzlerz

jikky_84

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
@ Saffi,

She had all these months and she could have told and I agree that was her mistake. Like you said if she is hiding things from her husband, then what kind of a wife she is?, then the parents who are not bothered about their daughter's health  and unborn child or her marriage and putting her in all the pressure, what kind of parents are they? So are they even true to the word that they consider Arati as their own child. You just can't switch between daughter and daughter in law according to your need.

They are putting Arati through all these and asking her to lie to Yash more and more, and what if she end up loosing her child? What if Scindiya's abandon her because the whole PV was based on a lie? What if Yash also is angry with her? What if she looses this second chance that Dubey's gave to her is lost and she is back to square one with Ansh? Can they give her back all these thing? or will they want Arati to be back as Prashant's wife like Dubey has many time hinted, if Yash leaves her she can come back to Prashant. Is she some kind of a doll whom you can throw of when you don't need and take back when you need?

I am not saying that Arati is right in hiding everything to Yash but Dubey's are equally wrong here. Aren't they the ones who started the divorce lie but did they ever thought of meeting Yash and clearing him up that it was them who started the lie and they forced Arati to remain quiet? 

They always asked Arati to face everything even when they have started that. I would have appreciated if they directly went to Yash and confessed everything  what they did from the beginning or even tried to do that. But they always chose the easy way out and not the right one.

apoorva2306gmhatcherilovepyaar

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.