is mona turning into pradeep??

bluesoni thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Do you guys think mona is turning into pradeep? she wants pradeep but don't want to let go of vineet. she is ready to marry vineet but she still cares for pradeep. Seems like the whole situation is repeating again but with mona in pradeep's place and this time vineet is the victim. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Not sure abt her wanting Pradeep but does not want to let go of vinit.

But

Mona surely has become Pradeep...How he took her niceness, dedication, love, care and 12 yrs of marriage for granted, same way Mona is treating Vineet...He is such a nice, caring, loving, gentleman who is so understanding and Mona is treating him bad...She does not even love him, but hanging on to him due to the word she gave her ILs..They wanted her to be married so there she is...But her heart is still stuck with Pracheap who two timed her, although now regretting..

yr of sleeping with another woman being married is not forgivable or forgettable...Mona will realize it when it is too late..
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Well Pradeep was more honest to Anushka and while going to a date with ANushka, he never used to turn back and remember 'BEDROOM FLASHBACKS' with Mona 🤬

Mona is a black mark on the name of womanhood and she is cheating Vineet, double-dating, keeping both guys in dark and ruining her children's life by never having a control on them 😡

Wowow... Never knew this can be the situation where one day I would hate Mona more than Pradeep.. WOW Kekta thanks ! 😵
blyton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
You said it! Very true!

So now KHTV holds the distinction of being the only show on air whose male and female lead are equally loathsome...
aisha2080 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
She is a worser version of Pradeep!
monarainna thumbnail

Personally thoroughly disappointed with MONA...

Intially when she decided to help pradeep and vineet decided to help MONA i was still hopeful that she would be a woman of dignity...infact even the way vineet said during KC night to his mom,if mona has said she will come,she will come...
she did NOT show up,felt bad but then thought it was just one of a time...i brushed it off...
brick on the head for me was when she said nothing to vineet when he offered to end the engagement for her ease..so for me that was it...

crapy MONA crapy PRADEEP...

And now like Vineet's Canada wali dadi..."vineet khabar dar mona ki baat ki toh is ghar me..."

well its confirmed by articles that vineet mona is not happening...
then what is happening to vineet?????????????????

kash uski swargiye bibi is NOT dead afterall...sounds Rediculous but balaji me esi badi choti baate hoti rehtihe...

Westwick thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am pretty sure she deserves Pradeep the looser. Both are made for each other.
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

She is worse than Pradeep. She is a looser. 😡

Both the loosers are perfect for each other. 🤢