Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

Duggukede

Coolbie

Duggukede

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 2:10pm | IP Logged

Hey Guys, This is my first ever OS on IF so please forgive me if you dont like it or there are any mistakes! I am obsessed with Duggu as many of you know and I can't wait till he grows up and goes to school so this OS is based on Duggu's first day to school! Hope you all like it and please leave your honest feedback! I have sent out PM's to everyone from the Yeh Rishta forum that is on my buddy list! Thanks Guys!

OS Duggu's First Day at school

Akshara and Naitik were quickly preparing for Naksh's first day at school they were overly excited and proud that Naksh got a place in the best school in Udaipur. "Akshara I have got the entire stationary ready! Have you ironed his clothes?" Naitik rushed around with his school bag. "Yes Naitik it's all done, dont worry you rest you must be tired!" she tried to make Naitik sit down but he wasn't listening. He wrapped his arms around Akshara's waist "Akshara if my wife keeps working she will get tired too so if I help her and we work together the work will be finished just as quickly!" Naitik smiled and Akshara giggled. "Naitik!" Naitik shook his head. "Let me help you!" They finished it off quickly and went to check on Naksh in his bedroom. He was in a deep sleep, Akshara and Naitik crept in his room and put all of his stuff in his room so it was ready for him in the morning. They switched on the side lamp and sat beside him on the bed. They were watching him sleep and they both pecked him on the cheek. "Naitik I can't believe my Duggu is starting school it was just yesterday that he was born! Everything goes so quickly!" Akshara smiled tearfully. Naitik placed his hand on her's. "Akshara time doesnt wait for anyone! Naksh will soon grow up and help me in our business! I just hope everything goes well then I want to send him abroad!" Naitik shared his future plans with Akshara. "No Naitik I can't live without my Duggu and also Dadaji, Ma, Bhabima, Bauji! They won't agree!"  Naitik smiled and he laughed. "Akshara I went and I am doing it because of his future I want to give him the best education!" he tried to reassure her. They sat with Naksh for 30 minutes and then they went to bed.

Akshara woke up at 6am and rushed to Naksh's room. "Duggu! Wake up! You need to go to school!" Naksh was still sleeping soundly in his bed and didnt flinch to the sound of his mom's voice. She went near him and touched his shoulder. "Naksh please wake up!" Naksh shook in his sleep and slowly opened his eyes. He brushed his hand through his hair. "Maa I dont want to wake up let me sleep!" Akshara shook her head. "Naksh! If you dont wake up then no more toys!"  he jumped out of his bed. "Maa! Look I have woken up!" he jumped off the bed and ran out of his room.  "Naksh!" Akshara chased after him and he ran downstairs. "Naksh be careful! You need to have a shower and then do pooja!" he ran around the tulsi plant and then saw his grandma "Dadi I dont want to go to school I want to stay at home! I dont at all feel well!" he started gripping his stomach and he was smiling to himself. "Lala! If you dont want to go then stay at home! Let me make you some medicine!" she took him to the kitchen and Akshara was watching from afar and shaking her head. Naitik came behind her and hugged her. "Good Morning Akshara!" he wrapped his arms around her and lay his head on her shoulder. "Naitik what are you doing? Everyone is awake what if they see?" she unravelled herself "Naitik, look Naksh doesnt want to go to school I am going to tell him off!" Naitik started laughing. "Naksh is just like me! I did that on my first day of school!" he couldn't stop laughing. Akshara didnt look too pleased and went into the kitchen. "Duggu! You are going to school!" Akshara shouted. "But Akshara he is not very well!" Gayatri wondered. "Maa, Duggu is being naughty and lying because he doesnt want to go!" Akshara comes and pulls his cheek. "Duggu, you were such a good boy and now you are very naughty! No more chocolates this week!" Gayatri was shaking her head and smiling "Akshara do you know Naitik did this all on his first day and then his Dad sent him to school!" Gayatri touched Duggu's cheek. He ran off up to his bedroom to get dressed.

Akshara dressed Duggu up smartly for his first day. Akshara couldn't express her joy in seeing her son dressed up for his first day at school. She started crying and Duggu was worried. "Ma why are you crying?" Duggu wiped her tears away and smiled at her. "Maa please dont cry otherwise I will cry!" Akshara cups Duggu's cheek and gives him a hug and kisses his forehead. "Bahu please come downstairs we need to do the pooja!" they both went downstairs and they all sang the aarti. Naksh touched all his elders' feet including his parents and it was a joyous and emotional moment for the Singhanias. Everyone blessed him whole heartedly and hugged him. "Lala ab chal nashta karte hai... bahu jaldi kar lala ko time par ponchna hai!" Gayatri rushed and helped Akshara bring the food on the table. Naksh and the rest of the family sat down. "Dadi aaj mujhe do parathe kane hai... bohot bhook lagi hai!"  Gayatri rushed to his plate and gave him everything on the table he was rapidly eating away and everyone was laughing at him. "Naksh please eat slowly if you eat that fast you will become fat!" Naitik hit him lightly on the head. "Papa let me eat I dont know if I will survive till lunchtime!" he continued munching away and the dining area erupted in laughter. "Lala tu kale koi tujhe kuch nahin kahenga!" Gayatri pampered him and then Naksh pulled a monkey face at his dad. Naitik didnt look pleased.

After breakfast Naksh was ready to go to school he got his bag and tiffin and sat in the car with his Dad. "Bye Maa, Bhabi ma, Dadi, Dadaji!" he hugged them all and he went off into the car. He waved them all goodbye. Gayatri and Akshara had tears of happiness in their eyes as Naksh drove off. They got to the school and Naksh walked out of the car. Naitik walked around to Naksh's side. He held his hand and walked him to the gates. "Naksh look after yourself it's your first day! Behave in lessons and be a good boy! All the best!" he scruffled his hair and gave him a hug. "Thanks papa! Bye!" he ran inside the gates and looked back to wave at him. Naitik was looking at him with pride. He quickly texted Akshara "Hamara beta school me chala gaya!J" he smiled looking down at his phone.

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

sandhyaa13neha3geetu_nakshAnamika_naksh_Amina_..Laxmi..hiranrocksArHiLover-xANN91StrawbelladipshikaGUPTAMamuKiBhanji-Naksh4ever-kala_09maha_femir4everammu4usona_nakshBissenKhalid-Liebe-pree4rusonu._TaNi_kumarandils_Divya_.Mohabbatein.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New "OS Duggu's First Day At School"" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sonu.

IF-Sizzlerz

sonu.

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
first day of duggu schooling.hayeee sunna may hi looks magical feels like dream coming true.
Ur os is just way to awesome very very wll written .do write more n more...
Waiting for ur next ..!!
Thanks for PM :-):-)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Duggukedekala_09

ajaved

IF-Sizzlerz

ajaved

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
It reali reali gud

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Duggukede

-Naksh4ever-

IF-Rockerz

-Naksh4ever-

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
Wow!!!ur os is really awesome...
its lyk a dream cumin true...amazing..
do write more n thnx fo d pm...

Duggukede

kumarandils

IF-Sizzlerz

kumarandils

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
wow awesome so cute and lovely os sister ClapClapClap

naksh first day preparation and his play its all remembering childhood school days  Big smileLOL

so nice keep writing more Big smile
thanks for the pm Big smile

Edited by kumarandils - 16 November 2012 at 9:39pm

Duggukede

_TaNi_

IF-Sizzlerz

_TaNi_

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
***EDITED

Awww...So sweet Nikita dear

loved it ...

Duggu making excuses for not going to school ..(LOL LOL)

Naitik akshi ka sweet n small romance ...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

loved reading d chapter ...

u should definitely write more 

will b waiting for some more Smile

Edited by tani23 - 16 November 2012 at 8:43pm

Duggukede

ANN91

IF-Dazzler

ANN91

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
superb os Wink.