Twilight

|Breaking Dawn Part 2 Review Thread!| (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Amyecz

Groupbie

Amyecz

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 7:53am | IP Logged
It was perfect!!! Everything I had expected if not more!!!!
1. The part whr Bella gets angry on Jacob!!! OMG it was hilarious and also when Edward was all happy abt it! Damn I love Edward this way!!
2. The part whr Edward n Carlisle are talking n first Carlisle looks at his family n then Edward at his! It was so beautiful!!!
3. Loveddd the scene whr Bella starts practicing with her shield ! N Edward and Emmett's talk just awesome!
4. The twisttt! I have to admit without it the movie could have been boring!
It was just amazing I actually felt the pain when all of them were dying and felt so damn good the way Jane dies !!!
In a nutshell, it was just a perfect ending and the movie was brilliant!!
N I also lived the end meadow scene whr Vella shows Edward their love story it was so beautiful!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chanloves-JB_1D

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|Breaking Dawn Part 2 Review Thread!| (Page 2)" in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top