|Breaking Dawn Part 2 Review Thread!|

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
What you thought of the movie, your favourite scenes... all reviews are to be posted in this thread. Other threads will either be merged into this or locked.
hey guys..😊
OMG..I HAVE SAW BREAKING DAWN PART 2!😲
and i gonna share my happiness of the film..
Its the best TWILIGHT film ever!!                         
Its sad 😭and amazing..⭐️
It the best film ever..its sad and happy.
the storyline is really good..the fight and all..but its all a dream so😳

If you want to know what happens..read on..if not..don't read..it will give it away.sorry..i don't want to ruin it for anyone guys:..
anyway..so what happened is..
B
ELLA'S SPECAIL VAMPIRE
power is SHILED!..she can shield herself from any trouble and other people!..
Bella loves her vampire life..and its all going good..😊
BUT..IRINA..reports to the volturi..about renesme being an immortal..and they decide to kill her and the family..alice sees a vison of this!😲
the cullons are like..what?..then no.😑.that cannot happen!
so they gather friends from all over the world..to prove their innocence..
but..then by suprise..ALLICE AND JASPER..leave the cullon family..and leave a goodby note to the family..😭
everyone is like what..why..why have they left...πŸ˜•
everyone is confused..πŸ˜•
Bella finds out jacob has imprinted...on her child..and is hyper and mad..he hits him and all..
but they all calm down and except it..yeh..
they all train and gather friends..😊
bella thinks ..why did allice leave..and reads the note she left..and then she figures out..a clue..on the paper that alice had left for her..
she goes to meet this dude..that alice said on the note..πŸ₯±
and he gives bella to tickets and passports for jusr renesme and jacob..πŸ˜•
then it clicks to bella..that..only jocob and renesme will live to the future😭..and she and edward won't..🀒
thats wat this vision said..alice vison..but she did not say it to anyone..only bella as her mind is safe
bella is sad..😭
OMG..and CHARLIE FINDS OUT JACOB IS A WOLF!..JACOB TELLS HIM HIMSELF!..😲he turns into a wold infront of him..πŸ˜†
AND charlie finds a girl mate for him..it nice..ahh😊
all of the cullon family and friends go the the war place and reach there..and so do the vultori.😑
the voluti..are like ..cullons u have done a crime..how dare u!
edward gives proof..that renesme..is not immortal..aro is like..ok.i want to see the girl myself..
renesme..goes to aro..and aro is like omg.😲.i never thought i would see this..
he says sory to the cullons..and goes to Irina..and says..how dare you lie to us!..is this the child you saw..the immortal one?
irina is like..sorry aro..its my mistake.the cullons are innocent...i saw wrong..
the other volturi dude goes..well the punishmet for a lie is death.🀒.and he kills irani..the cullons are like no!..but its to late she is dead..
the other friends get really angry.😑.and run to the volturi..as they had killed her..but the culons stop them and say..don't..WE WANT TO WAR!
Everyone is calm and is about to leave..but..
aro and the voltri go..stop..this child can still cause harm..and reveal us ..so its best she is dead!🀒
edwrad and bella are like ..no!😑
out of no where..alice and jasper come and got to aro..everyone is shocked!😲
she says to aro..renesme..will be no problem..i have seen it..and she shows the vison to him..but still aro doesn't agree..and wants to kill renesme..
so she kicks aro..😑
aro goes flying in the air.. but comes back..and goet to kil alice for doing that..😭
jasper goes no😑..but people hold him back..
alice is about to die🀒(so sad)..when carlise runs to aro..to protect allice..but aro KILLS HIM!
YES..SO SAD.😭.SO SAD.πŸ˜”.CARLISE DIES!..I CRIED IN THIS scene..
after carlise dies..edwrad is furious!..and all of the rest of the cullon family and friends run to kill the volturi..as they have just killed CARLISE!.😑..fight!
this IS THE FIGHT GUYS!
everyone is fighting..and bella protects everyone..😊
BELLA TELLS JACOUB TO RUN AWAY WITH RENESME!
while fighting..the volturi KILL JASPER!..ITS SO SAD
ALICE SHOUTS IN SADNESS..
everything is going bad for the culluns..πŸ˜”
they are getting beaten.🀒.the wolfs are dieing😭
but then on of the cullon friends..has a specail power and he punched into the ice floor and it created a massive crack in the battle field..all of the badies fall..😊
at the botton of the crack their is lave and fire!
but sadly..ESME IS FALLING INTO THE HOLE..
a wolf(seth) jumps and saves esmeπŸ‘..but falls in the hloe himself..😭
she is sad..
jane's brother is killed and jane is furoisios!..😑
alice is really angry cuz jasper is killed so she runs to jane to kill her..and she is sheilded by bella's power..πŸ‘πŸΌ jane is scared..and runs..she kicks alice..and escaped but then edward and bella kill her..🀒..yes..FINALLY!
this time aro gets really anrgy.😑.and he attcks bella and edward.😭
but then..edward kills him and rips of his head..🀒
he is about to burn him..or fire him..and we can see aro eye.
and the scene zooms in on aro eye..
and THEN...WE SEE THAT NONE OF THIS HAPPENED!
THERE WAS NO FIGHT!
THIS WALL ALL ALICE'S VISION..
(this if fab guys..it means no one died!..
carlise or jasper did not die!πŸ˜ƒ)
all that fight and war was just a vison alice was showing to aro..of what would happen if he would want to fight.😳
alice brang an immortal child who is now an adult like renesme..for proof there will be no fight..😑..or danger
aro knew if he did fight he would die🀒..so he said..ok..there will be no war today..
renesme is not an immortal..lets go..😊
the vloturi go.πŸ‘
and aro says sorry..there will be no war today and goes..😊
all of the cullon family are happy.πŸ˜›.and the frinds leave..
bella and edward and jacob and alice are togther with renesme..
all are happy..πŸ₯³
alice has another vison of the future and everything is good..
renesme is grown up and with jacob and edward and bella are happy..πŸ˜‰
the film ends fably..⭐️
with edward and bella in a flower field(like in eclipse)..and they boh are together..☺️
and bella has a suprise for edward..and she shows him a serios of momest that they spent togther
(scenes are shown from all twilight saga film)
they kiss and its a good ending)πŸ˜›
the film ends on that..
WOW.⭐️.ITS A FAB FILM..its sad.😭.but is fab!
please watch..😳
SORRY FOR ANY SPELLING MISTAKES
Edited by chanloves-arshi - 11 years ago
they r releasing it here on 23rd have to wait .. !! sad*
I just came back from the cinemas its amazing 
it was soo funny when charlie finds out about jacob nd i also loved the ending when Alice sees a vision of Jacob nd renessme.the movies fab!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was waiting for part 2..

I watched it on thursday eve.. Fully sold out.. could not find seat .. had to sit in the front rows.. :)

My review..

First part was a bit slow .. for me its too much closeups which was unnecessary ..
but start loving it when they are gathering all the friends...

As i read the book 5 times.. it was different .. but two amazon friends were totally with my imagination.. loved them.. and loved the character of kate's lover .. he was superb..
They did not show more about alice's sudden leave but its ok..

This time the volturi were awesome..

Ok .. when the first stepped on the snow field.. it showed the differene.. my full hall viewers started laughing .. dont know why :(
I felt like the wolf's entrace could be more prominant.. they should show them a little bigger .. like jackob..

But when they started showing the fight .. OMG.. full audience was overwhelmed screamed sobbed .. i could not bear seeing carlisle die or jasper die ..
This twist was superb .. hats off the screen play writer .. they totally changed it from the book..
because after we know its a future .. full hall went mad clapping and whistling .. i myself almost jumped with joy..

Yap in total for the last parts specially i loved it .. im gonna watch some more times..

and last in the credit they showed all the actors from first three parts ..so it felt really nice..

ill give it 4 out of 5 .. ..
i live  in india n the movie is releasing today bt i saw it online 3 days back..i ws waiting soo much fr this movie tht i jst could'nt wait...n i have to  say it ws an amazing movie...totally amazing to watch ...it was the EPIC ENDING ...!!!n gonna see it again n again n once in the theatre for sure...
it ws soo much fun to see bella as a vampire with her powers n her shield..n renessme n jacob...both were beutiful...
i felt soo sad wen carlisle ws killed along with jasper n others...bt it ws such a relief it ws all jst the future shown by alice...i actually beleived it...
n the ending oh my god i felt soo sad...renesmee, jacob, bella , edward... happily together...
the extreme last scene ws what made me feel like crying edward n bella n the awsome song "a thousand years" ...i felt tht i lost hope ...my wait for the next part...earlier i knew i'll see them again bt now it jst finished n all the memories from the beginning shown by bella made it much more heartbreaking... πŸ˜­
Edited by vampyrgirlricha - 11 years ago
Fri, 23 Nov 2012 07:32:24 GMT | By IANS

Review: 'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2'

Just like the 'Harry Potter' fans, Stephanie Meyers' 'Twilight' book series has its own set of followers who would chew every bit of this film.

Like the earlier 'Twilight' films, which are filled with too much 'dead time' and blank stares, this one starts out pretty much the same way but, luckily, picks up quickly.

'Breaking Dawn - Part 2' is a perfect blend of sci-fi and romantic drama, involving vampires, werewolves and half humans. This specific saga centres on a young couple - Bella (Kristen Stewart), who is now a vampire, Edward Cullen (Robert Pattison) - and their daughter Renesmee (Mackenzie Foy), who is still half human. Renesmee also has werewolf Jacob (Taylor Lautner) as a guardian angel.

Irina, owing to her hatred for Bella, informs the Volturi, the ruling vampire class, that Renesmee is an immortal child. That is when the film gathers momentum. The Cullens gather the other vampire clans in order to protect the child from this false allegation and peril.

As many as 27 vampires from different clans, the Denali, Egyptian, Irish, Amazon and Romanian, to name a few, gather for the great showdown. The battle of the vampires which has not been witnessed for centuries is awaited with anticipated glee. This section drags as we meet and greet new characters with the 'you show me your powers, I'll show you mine' attitude.

Of the 'Twilight' series, this one is good and the battle scene is the saving grace of the movie. Scriptwriter Melissa Rosenberg, who usually sticks to Meyers' plots as if they were holy writ, pulls a clever switch with the climax.

Readers of the novel may not like this, but then, it works for the movie.

The chemistry between Kristen, Robert and Taylor Lautner is natural and real, making the film palpable. But Michael Sheen as the vampire Chief, leading the Volturi, is refreshingly different; his over-acting is definitely praiseworthy and draws a few laughs as well.

The musical score is definitely a high note, capturing the tone and theme of the film well. The entire battle scene when the vampires stand on different ends has an enchanting background score. Unfortunately, Condon overdid the music bit when he layered it over the dialogues, making it difficult to hear the actors.

The cinematography, especially the aerial shots of the massive mountains and hilltops, as well as those of Bella and Edward's scenes, have really highlighted Condon's strengths. He definitely steals a march over 'Breaking Dawn - Part 1'. Perhaps, it took him a while to get them right.

What makes this film look tacky is the weird jump-cuts or edits coupled with the poor quality special effects. The monstrous, digital wolves look bizarre.

'Breaking Dawn - Part 2' is definitely the finest of 'Twilight' series. But that's not saying much.

Watch it if you like to see good-looking vampires with no blood-churning moments.

i loved the movie! so sad it was the end of the saga. the twist in the end was uncalled for but hats off! i almost cried at the end. it was beautiful
It was perfect!!! Everything I had expected if not more!!!!
1. The part whr Bella gets angry on Jacob!!! OMG it was hilarious and also when Edward was all happy abt it! Damn I love Edward this way!!
2. The part whr Edward n Carlisle are talking n first Carlisle looks at his family n then Edward at his! It was so beautiful!!!
3. Loveddd the scene whr Bella starts practicing with her shield ! N Edward and Emmett's talk just awesome!
4. The twisttt! I have to admit without it the movie could have been boring!
It was just amazing I actually felt the pain when all of them were dying and felt so damn good the way Jane dies !!!
In a nutshell, it was just a perfect ending and the movie was brilliant!!
N I also lived the end meadow scene whr Vella shows Edward their love story it was so beautiful!!!!!!