Qubool Hai

Hot_Indo_Chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

It had been a hectic week for Asad dealing with his business. Though the week had been hectic, it had also been fruitful as Asad had not only bagged three major international construction deals, but additionally he had beat Rashid Ahmed Khan in getting them. The victory had doubled.

After praying at the mazaar and thanking God for his benevolence, Asad decided to go celebrate the occasion with his loved ones i.e. Ammi, Najma, and Ayaan.  "Damn, this means that that Firang Ms.Zoya would also be part of the celebrations. After all, she is a guest at the 'Asad Ahmed Khan's place!" thought Asad.

He ordered delivery of the Saudi Al Kabsa dish which was a personal of both his Ammi and Najma and their favorite sweets gulab jamuns and baklavas (Ayaan's  favorite). He texted Ayaan about having dinner over at his place.  Asad chuckled thinking  "That bhukkar will come running knowing it's baklavas at the stake!" .

After driving in, he gave instructions to his butler to carry the dishes in, while he went ahead to see his family. It weird that no one was in the living room,  though he could hear his Ammi's sweet musical laughter . Just hearing his Ammi's laughter, brought a smile to Asad. It was rare when his Ammi would laugh after what had happened to her. She was punished for her husband's greed.

Asad followed Dilshaad's laugh, and was mesmerized when he stood at the entrance of the sun room in his mansion. There was his Ammi, Najma, and Ayaan laughing whole heartedly with Zoya over something. It was a beautiful sight. Asad wished that they would all stay like that: all happy, laughing, enjoying themselves.

Then he saw Najma get up and do an imitation of his Ammi! "Tamatar also has grown up so much…Will soon need to search for a suitable rishta for her as well" he thought. Ammi was the next one to imitate, and she did an imitation of Zoya's "Allah Miyan" takiakalaam and La-lalala dance. That was hilarious! He loved seeing Dilshaad's zindadili! And then came his affat or "bechari" as his mother would say.

Zoya who had gotten up,  put on a blazer, and started to look serious… wait isn't that one of my blazers?  thought Asad.  Zoya then started to point to a spot on the table to Najma, and gave her a look which was so familiar thought Asad!..."What the …this Zoya is trying  impersonate me, me???"  While he was busy thinking, everyone else was rolling on the floor laughing.

"Agar aap logon ka haansa khatm ho gaya toh kya mujhe mera blazer mil sakta hai mohtarma", Asad extended his hand towards Zoya. Seeing Asad, Dilashaad Najma, and  Ayaan  tried their best to stifle their laughter. Zoya, being Zoya gave another sadu shayari while handing the blazer:

"Blazer cheez kya hai, aap meri advice liya kijiye,

Gussa chhor, Smile kiya kijiye!"

Asad gave Zoya a look, and another at his Ammi while clearly said "And you still think she's a bechari?" and spoke "Ammi, main aaj Al Kabsa le aaya hoon.  Celebrations ke liye".

"Bhaijaan, aur humare liye?" Najma asked innocently.

"Tamatar ke liye gulab jamun, aur Ayaan ki favorite baklava" replied Asad.

"Ahem, ahem" said Zoya seeing that Asad had gotten something for everyone. Asad fully understanding what she was implying, grinned as he headed towards the living room, "Zoya, aapke liye jab bhi mujhe Ghalib ki sayari ki kitaab milegi. Main aapke liye le aaonga taaki aap seekh sakein shayari kya hoti hai"

"Allah Miyaan..what's wrong with him?" said an exasperated Zoya.

Dilshaad, Najma, and Ayaan once again had smiles but this time at the expense of Zoya!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thats a cool os.
Like it.
-Fizzi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
So cute :D
Write more :) <3
Asadksg thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
woeee really superb yaar
loved it
really crazy family
plz write more
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
👏 i rolled on the floor while reading this!! Awesome !! Can you please continue, and yes i wish they made an episode similar to this!! Very comical 🤣 👍🏼
HR-DMG4life thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sweet os :-) please pm me when you write something new

Nikki <3
darkangel93 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
such a cute os!!! :) par zoya ke liye kuch toh laata yaar... jalebi or sumthn!!! 
saruu. thumbnail
Awww, that's a cute OS, please write more <3
Enchantress thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice , please update soon!!! And, PM me whevever you update soon!!!

~Dee~
Fimmy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
🤣 I still can't stop laughing...
I really wish Aisa hi epi Hume Sach mei dekhne ko mile...
Amazing os!!!