•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
We all know that Kiya/Ranveer don't like eachother but what can be there reason? :S
I hope its not like Rv doesn't like Kiya because she is mean to Panchi i really hope its NOT that I'm not being biased or something...
i just want a stronger reason that can play a sensible part in the storyline cause we all know they will become friends later..

Few days before i wanted their friendship badly but now i don't not so SOON right now the Cvs can show other friendships but i hope KiyaRa friendship is saved for later and for GOOD Because they both are very much similar and have so much to their characters it wouldn't take lot of time for them to click with eachother but for now i can bare there fights, I really hope the Cvs show a strong reason for them disliking eachother which can fit the story and make it more interesting, They're one pair whose Friendship i'm really really looking forward to and will be worth the wait for sure <3

I just hope it isn't rushed and ruined yea thats all!

Aww Tanu awesome post, I agree with yr thoughts i even hope they show a mature and strong reason, really looking forward to there fights and friendship and are all your sweet posts saved for Kiyara? 😆
Originally posted by Sweet_violet

awesome post JB

Thanks Rads 🤗
Originally posted by alina-dubey

Aww Tanu awesome post, I agree with yr thoughts i even hope they show a mature and strong reason, really looking forward to there fights and friendship and are all your sweet posts saved for Kiyara?

No its not like i only write sweet posts on kiyara =)
No more rushing for me!!!! If its done slowly and sweetly i wont mind!!!! But i want kisha to play cupid for rahi!!! Like KD helping panchi and kiya helping ranveer. Mazaa aayegaEdited by lizzie_angel - 11 years ago
hey... u r just ryt... even i wud lyk to see the development of their frndship... ðŸ˜›
Nice post...
Originally posted by Kesha1234

DTJ 
KiyaRa 

Kesh welcome back 🤗
I agree wid Ya , Dey shudnt rush :/ 
And Great post .. (: