Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara
Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

India-Forums

   

Omg!! PaYa are killing me. (Page 4)

.SajnaVe. IF-Addictz
.SajnaVe.
.SajnaVe.

Joined: 29 January 2011
Posts: 54430

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Poojaa_P

Originally posted by X.Sisi94

Originally posted by Poojaa_P

Originally posted by X.Sisi94


Meee 2 i haveee seeen it likeee 10 times now damm that was Hot :$

haha yeah!  I can't wait for monday's episode !! 



Meee 2 want tooo know what he is going tooo say but CV will twist it again i am sureee 

He is taking pankhuri's side for sure! I can see the anger in adi when rubel was talking to pankhuri in such rude manner. 
Yeah that is true. CVs like to play with out minds. 


Meee loving that because what i expect doesnt happen and thats why it makeees it intresting

Sureee adi is going tooo help Pankhuri 100%
Poojaa_P IF-Rockerz
Poojaa_P
Poojaa_P

Joined: 25 December 2010
Posts: 6814

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharna2k6

Poooja darling, no worries don't be frightened at the sight of my name on your post again, hehe. This isn't going to be a super long comment again.

Haha, sorry darling. I just finished the episode yesterday and I was seriously reeling. I just dumped the thoughts of the entire weeks episodes on here.

I LOVED the way Adi was checking Pankuri out on Karwa Chauth! I could feel the butterflies Pankuri must have been feeling! And seriously!!! NO GIFT?! He says so sweetly though, he'll get her anything she wants tomorrow! I loved how they started playing that game of guessing whats in the other jodi's gift box's. Seriously, how are they so cute?!

This show is just damn perfect...

hahaa. i understand you just have a lot of things to discuss about. 

You could have made your own posts, i'm sure everyone would love to read your thoughts and your posts are always band on the point. YOu say everything everyone is feeling. you are a true psychologists haha 

I love adi and whatever he does is just cute! 
Yeahh i really thought he would go buy something, when he said i'll buy it tomorrow, i thought he was joking ..but ohwell all pankhuri needs is him and his support. 
I know, we all struggle to find the answer to that question. The cuteness is out of this world. 

Poojaa_P IF-Rockerz
Poojaa_P
Poojaa_P

Joined: 25 December 2010
Posts: 6814

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by X.Sisi94

Originally posted by Poojaa_P

Originally posted by X.Sisi94

Originally posted by Poojaa_P

Originally posted by X.Sisi94


Meee 2 i haveee seeen it likeee 10 times now damm that was Hot :$

haha yeah!  I can't wait for monday's episode !! 



Meee 2 want tooo know what he is going tooo say but CV will twist it again i am sureee 

He is taking pankhuri's side for sure! I can see the anger in adi when rubel was talking to pankhuri in such rude manner. 
Yeah that is true. CVs like to play with out minds. 


Meee loving that because what i expect doesnt happen and thats why it makeees it intresting

Sureee adi is going tooo help Pankhuri 100%

Yeah all the other shows are becoming so easy to predict but this one is just perfect ! 
Adi will always be with pankhuri. Rubel should realize his mistake. 
PaYa rocks.

.SajnaVe. IF-Addictz
.SajnaVe.
.SajnaVe.

Joined: 29 January 2011
Posts: 54430

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Poojaa_P

Originally posted by X.Sisi94

Originally posted by Poojaa_P

Originally posted by X.Sisi94

Originally posted by Poojaa_P

Originally posted by X.Sisi94


Meee 2 i haveee seeen it likeee 10 times now damm that was Hot :$

haha yeah!  I can't wait for monday's episode !! 



Meee 2 want tooo know what he is going tooo say but CV will twist it again i am sureee 

He is taking pankhuri's side for sure! I can see the anger in adi when rubel was talking to pankhuri in such rude manner. 
Yeah that is true. CVs like to play with out minds. 


Meee loving that because what i expect doesnt happen and thats why it makeees it intresting

Sureee adi is going tooo help Pankhuri 100%

Yeah all the other shows are becoming so easy to predict but this one is just perfect ! 
Adi will always be with pankhuri. Rubel should realize his mistake. 
PaYa rocks.



Cant agreee moree With yooou :)
sharna2k6 IF-Rockerz
sharna2k6
sharna2k6

Joined: 19 July 2006
Posts: 8397

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Poojaa_P

Originally posted by sharna2k6

Poooja darling, no worries don't be frightened at the sight of my name on your post again, hehe. This isn't going to be a super long comment again.

Haha, sorry darling. I just finished the episode yesterday and I was seriously reeling. I just dumped the thoughts of the entire weeks episodes on here.

I LOVED the way Adi was checking Pankuri out on Karwa Chauth! I could feel the butterflies Pankuri must have been feeling! And seriously!!! NO GIFT?! He says so sweetly though, he'll get her anything she wants tomorrow! I loved how they started playing that game of guessing whats in the other jodi's gift box's. Seriously, how are they so cute?!

This show is just damn perfect...

hahaa. i understand you just have a lot of things to discuss about. 

You could have made your own posts, i'm sure everyone would love to read your thoughts and your posts are always band on the point. YOu say everything everyone is feeling. you are a true psychologists haha 

I love adi and whatever he does is just cute! 
Yeahh i really thought he would go buy something, when he said i'll buy it tomorrow, i thought he was joking ..but ohwell all pankhuri needs is him and his support. 
I know, we all struggle to find the answer to that question. The cuteness is out of this world. 



Yet when it comes to this damned research paper, I'm mute. I can't find a single thing to discuss. On the verge on ripping my hair out.. and I like my hair! OuchConfused

I think everyone here runs away when they see a post with my name on it, especially if its super long LOL I need to work on shortening my posts/replies but I just dont see it happening.. Haha, I am very good with expressing emotions. Helps being such an emotional female Wink

Seriously, I thought he was kidding too, since earlier he was asking if she liked gifts too. But if Adi brought a gift, it would be so unlike him, so I guess it worked!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Poojaa_P

Dhoxi IF-Sizzlerz
Dhoxi
Dhoxi

Joined: 02 September 2012
Posts: 21872

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
aww so cute !!!!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Poojaa_P

Poojaa_P IF-Rockerz
Poojaa_P
Poojaa_P

Joined: 25 December 2010
Posts: 6814

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharna2k6



Yet when it comes to this damned research paper, I'm mute. I can't find a single thing to discuss. On the verge on ripping my hair out.. and I like my hair! OuchConfused

I think everyone here runs away when they see a post with my name on it, especially if its super long LOL I need to work on shortening my posts/replies but I just dont see it happening.. Haha, I am very good with expressing emotions. Helps being such an emotional female Wink

Seriously, I thought he was kidding too, since earlier he was asking if she liked gifts too. But if Adi brought a gift, it would be so unlike him, so I guess it worked!

hahaha aww i get what you mean, I'm sure you can do it. keep trying !!
For a girl, hair is precious ! 
I use to get scared when my brother was like he will cut my hair when i'm asleeep LOL 

Yeahh, you have the reputation of the longest yet meaningful posts! you dont need to shorten it, people just need to learn to READ more than 5 lines ! Dead (at their own pace and time of course. )

hmm That  is true. He has already changed quite a bit after marriage, too much change will create inconsistency in his character. 






Edited by Poojaa_P - 17 November 2012 at 4:43pm
sharna2k6 IF-Rockerz
sharna2k6
sharna2k6

Joined: 19 July 2006
Posts: 8397

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Poojaa_P

Originally posted by sharna2k6



Yet when it comes to this damned research paper, I'm mute. I can't find a single thing to discuss. On the verge on ripping my hair out.. and I like my hair! OuchConfused

I think everyone here runs away when they see a post with my name on it, especially if its super long LOL I need to work on shortening my posts/replies but I just dont see it happening.. Haha, I am very good with expressing emotions. Helps being such an emotional female Wink

Seriously, I thought he was kidding too, since earlier he was asking if she liked gifts too. But if Adi brought a gift, it would be so unlike him, so I guess it worked!

hahaha aww i get what you mean, I'm sure you can do it. keep trying !!
For a girl, hair is precious ! 
I use to get scared when my brother was like he will cute my hair when i'm asleeep LOL 

Yeahh, you have the reputation of the longest yet meaningful posts! you dont need to shorten it, people just need to learn to READ more than 5 lines ! Dead (at their own pace and time of course. )

hmm That  is true. He has already changed quite a bit after marriage, too much change will create inconsistency in his character. 






LOL, and I use to say I would do it to my brother when he's sleeping LOL

Haha, I do?? I didn't know that. I know you do though.. See, we're so alike! Wink Yes, definitely. No rush, but they do need to learn to read.. its exciting!

I don't think he's changed per se, he's learned. He's learning about relationships, and family and closeness. But if he learns too much, then it'll be changing his character. I like the slow, gradual process. It's beautiful and charming! I also love how their marriage is a secret. Something about being kept a secret makes it all that more enticing.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index