Poojaa_P

IF-Rockerz

Poojaa_P

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Devikarockz

bang on d post!!!
truly said...
PaYa are more than adorable...

Adorable, Cute, sweet.. these words are not enough to describe them!! they are just something else.
I love how they talk soo naturally with eachother, their chemistry is simply amazing!
Thanks for giving your view  

Originally posted by farwasneha

theyy are so cute <3

They have stolen many people's heart !
<3 

Originally posted by Dae_Drmer

aww..aww..aww...aww.. aww!!
mein sirf yeh kehete rehegai when i saw PaYa so togetha...
mamu se chikey PKDH dekh rahi thi...& so merey liye toh it was real treat to my eyes..
& PaYa were so happie to talk wid each other...
& they made me happie...hehe
Pujee well writeen & da pics were perfect...
its getting interesting day by dae...

OMG samee, me tooo! i kept saying AWW every two seconds !! Embarrassed
I can never get enough of them. Missing them on the weekend. Dead
but seriously, this week was wonderful! 
haha bad girl, but PaYa k liye everything allowed. they make you go so crazy! 
Yeah i could feel their love. 
Aw thankyouu, it was really a quick post. Didn't get to write everything i wanted because it would be soo long, no one would read haha
yeahh now i'm worried about what Rubel is goign to do.. 

Edited by Poojaa_P - 17 November 2012 at 4:25am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Devikarockzf.s.m

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Omg!! PaYa are killing me. (Page 3)" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dae_drmer

IF-Sizzlerz

Dae_drmer

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Poojaa_P

Originally posted by Dae_Drmer

aww..aww..aww...aww.. aww!!
mein sirf yeh kehete rehegai when i saw PaYa so togetha...
mamu se chikey PKDH dekh rahi thi...& so merey liye toh it was real treat to my eyes..
& PaYa were so happie to talk wid each other...
& they made me happie...hehe
Pujee well writeen & da pics were perfect...
its getting interesting day by dae...

OMG samee, me tooo! i kept saying AWW every two seconds !! Embarrassed
I can never get enough of them. Missing them on the weekend. Dead
but seriously, this week was wonderful! 
haha bad girl, but PaYa k liye everything allowed. they make you go so crazy! 
Yeah i could feel their love. 
Aw thankyouu, it was really a quick post. Didn't get to write everything i wanted because it would be soo long, no one would read haha
yeahh now i'm worried about what Rubel is goign to do.. 

pujee PaYa ke liye kuch bi..
xam tym mein bhi m nt goona avoid PKDH...
ya rubel bridge ke kaam karega betn PaYa ..i guess he will gonna realize adi dat he loves his wifeyWinkEmbarrassed
ya weekends ke two daes bhi whole week se zyada lambha hota hai...DeadDead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anusha.cochin

Poojaa_P

IF-Rockerz

Poojaa_P

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharna2k6

POOOJA!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMGGG.

This weeks episodesss!!!!!! I seriously had so many heart attacks within a matter of two hoursss!! I kid you not! I was jumping in my own skin! I was so worked up that my mom was paranoid that her wall decor right above the bed would fall!!! I think we both died and gone to heaven!!! PaYa heaven. But with the thoughts going through my mind... definitely cannot be heaven.. Censored

Where to start, where to start?! This weeks episodes were absolutely out of the world!! Everything was just.. perfeccct. PaYa are just too perfect in their own way. No one, NO ONE pair could compare to them. Seriously, how can this FRIENDSHIP be so damn passionate and intense. I keep thinking, if friendship is this intense driven, then what will happen when they're lovers?! I think we will have to book two hospital beds and psychiatric wards for you and me then.. Even I won't be able to cure us then...

Let me begin with, of course my gutter mind acting up.. When Adi brought home the ice cream for them in the begining of the week before Karwa Chauth, and he was chewing on his spoon for like half the episode.. omggg, I was thinking what I wouldn't have given to be that spooon... AAHHH!

But the entire scene about Adi convincing Pankuri not to fast for him, then choosing to fast with her.. it killed me. I kept going awww!! This is exactly what I wanted!! I kept saying in posts tht I reaaally wanted Adi to fast with Pankuri and he did!!! And then when they were waiting for the moon to come out and he sees her.. his eyes just light up!!!! I simply adoreee how he cannot be entirely JUST mushy, but he adds his own style to compliments when he praises her.. It's makes it all that perfect! How he takes notice to her hair, jewelery, clothes, etc.. And then how he says I'm your moon, so look at me and break your fast. I was thinking yes yes yesss, Adi you're my moon, your my star, your my sun, your my everythingg!! My adibear!!

I have to say Disha was just phenomenal!!! Her smile is just so beautiful!!! She smiled so much this week!! I loved it. I think she was making up for being gussa with Adi last week and week before haha. The way she was pouting when Adi forgot to bring her a gift.. AWW! SUCH a cutie! I just want to hug them both and never let them go!

Coming to today's episode; It was the best episode thus far. You've detailed most of it in your post. The way they were feeding each other, it melted my heart. They were so free, so comofrtable with each other as hushand/wife.. thats the way it should be. It was beautiful. I loved how Adi wasn't concerned about anyone finding out he was there that late for any reason but that Harish will pull his leg. I love his relationship with this dad so much. And of course PaYa sleeping together so close like that... It was the cutest and sweetest thing ever, especially how her head was on Adi's shoulder and they both looked soo peaceful! They had a slumber party of sorts! LOL.

And one FINAL point, promise this reply is coming to a close but I just have to drool over Adi's entry in the end! OMG. I started hooting and clapping!! Well I doing that for the entire weeks episodes but thats not the point... Adi came in like a true hero!!! And the way he defended her in the precap!! I was yelling GO ADIII!!!! When he shouted at Rubel and told him to let her go! I am seriously in PaYa heaven.

I was on the verge of crying when todays episode ended!! I'm going to have to wait more than a week to watch the rest of the episodes!! Can you imagine that!?! MORE THAN A WEEK!!! Each week I think my obsession will lessen, and each week it just keeps getting bigger and bigger. There is just something about PaYa... Simply the best.

I'm going to go watch the scenes over again thanks to Naveen!!! And I'll let you read my looong comment. Unless you've died of boredom.. which I hope you haven't.. Instead of making a seperate post, I thought I would dump all my thoughts on here since no one probably really cares anyways except for you, Gunjan, and Wahi... And all our lazy lovelies are probably shaking their heads in disbelief if they see my long reply.. But what can I say?! Love PaYa too much!

Okay, NOW I'm done!

OMG, why is it soo long!? hahaha that's not surprising at all Wink Missed your long comments. 
And i really can't believe you save up whole weeks episodes! that is just crazyy. Soo much drooling over adi ! 
I'm wondering how i'm going to reply to your comment, so i'll just colour coordinate to make it easier. 
You've actually said everything i wanted to !! You've left me hardly anything to say, i feeel like i'm just going to repeat everythign you've said !  LOL 
You've summed up the whole week very well. 

@Red. Yess I think we are both dead and it feels soo good to be in PaYa Heaven. They are the BEST. Heart attacks are not painful at all if teh reason behind them is PaYa haha 

@Blue EXACTLY. you said it correctly, Passionate and Intense. Great combination. and their chemistry is Brilliant !! Everything they do makes you skip a heartbeat. haha yess we need to paln in advance, we already know the furture consequences of too much PaYa overdose. haha

@brown Yeah i know right, when he was eating ice-cream, he looked like a sweet innnocent kid! I felt like eating ice-cream too! haha

@green OMG, i have to say pankhuri looked absolutely gorgeous on Kurva Chauth! And adi was falling hard for her. He couldn't take his eyes off her! IT was such a lovely sequence. 
But i was waiting for the gift !! where is the gift !? 

@Purple You noticed too! She smiled SO much this week and all because of ADI ! he is just an amazing best friend ;) Me too want to hug them tightly! I think we should kidnap them! They keep getting so adorable! 

@yellow I know, loved how he was hungry adn then remembered pankhuri hasn't eaten anything either !! how cuteee! And if any guy does that much effort for you, they definitely Like you A LOT. 
I keep saying this, Harish-Adi relationship is the coolest thing ever! never seen such cool dad. 

@orange YES his entry at the end was phenomenal ! The way he took his sunglasses off ! UFF i replayed that 10 times !! yes Adi should knock some sense into Rubel, that guy is just too rude !! Adi rocks ! 

Yes your obsession.. we need to do something about it ! Everyone knows how much you love PaYa!! 

sorry took ages to reply back. I started writing then i went out to town for shopping.  

sharna2k6

sharna2k6

IF-Rockerz

sharna2k6

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Poooja darling, no worries don't be frightened at the sight of my name on your post again, hehe. This isn't going to be a super long comment again.

Haha, sorry darling. I just finished the episode yesterday and I was seriously reeling. I just dumped the thoughts of the entire weeks episodes on here.

I LOVED the way Adi was checking Pankuri out on Karwa Chauth! I could feel the butterflies Pankuri must have been feeling! And seriously!!! NO GIFT?! He says so sweetly though, he'll get her anything she wants tomorrow! I loved how they started playing that game of guessing whats in the other jodi's gift box's. Seriously, how are they so cute?!

This show is just damn perfect...

.SajnaVe.

IF-Addictz

.SajnaVe.

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 2:05pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by X.Sisi94

Agreee they areee tooo cuteee loveeed todays episodeee :)

Adi taking off his sunglasses that part was ufff killled me Blushing

YEAH i totallyy thought of you after watching him take of his sunglasses! I knew you would be fully gone seeing him take his sunglasses off! 
loved his entry ! Day Dreaming

Meee 2 i haveee seeen it likeee 10 times now damm that was Hot :$

Poojaa_P

IF-Rockerz

Poojaa_P

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 2:09pm | IP Logged

YEAH i totallyy thought of you after watching him take of his sunglasses! I knew you would be fully gone seeing him take his sunglasses off! 

haha yeah!  I can't wait for monday's episode !! 

.SajnaVe.

.SajnaVe.

IF-Addictz

.SajnaVe.

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 2:14pm | IP Logged

Meee 2 want tooo know what he is going tooo say but CV will twist it again i am sureee 

Poojaa_P

Poojaa_P

IF-Rockerz

Poojaa_P

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 2:24pm | IP Logged

Meee 2 want tooo know what he is going tooo say but CV will twist it again i am sureee 

He is taking pankhuri's side for sure! I can see the anger in adi when rubel was talking to pankhuri in such rude manner. 
Yeah that is true. CVs like to play with out minds. 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.