Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

superbuffon15

superbuffon15

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
PAYA is the most amazing and most unusal married couple in the world. What ever they do is a bit hatkee. I have never seen such a beautiful fast breaking sequence either in real life or in films or serials. The two falling asleep the way they did was simply excellent.TongueTongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anusha.cochinPoojaa_Pf.s.m

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Omg!! PaYa are killing me. (Page 2)" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anusha.cochin

IF-Rockerz

anusha.cochin

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by superbuffon15

PAYA is the most amazing and most unusal married couple in the world. What ever they do is a bit hatkee. I have never seen such a beautiful fast breaking sequence either in real life or in films or serials. The two falling asleep the way they did was simply excellent.TongueTongue

dat was so cutee

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

f.s.m

sharna2k6

IF-Rockerz

sharna2k6

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
POOOJA!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMGGG.

This weeks episodesss!!!!!! I seriously had so many heart attacks within a matter of two hoursss!! I kid you not! I was jumping in my own skin! I was so worked up that my mom was paranoid that her wall decor right above the bed would fall!!! I think we both died and gone to heaven!!! PaYa heaven. But with the thoughts going through my mind... definitely cannot be heaven.. Censored

Where to start, where to start?! This weeks episodes were absolutely out of the world!! Everything was just.. perfeccct. PaYa are just too perfect in their own way. No one, NO ONE pair could compare to them. Seriously, how can this FRIENDSHIP be so damn passionate and intense. I keep thinking, if friendship is this intense driven, then what will happen when they're lovers?! I think we will have to book two hospital beds and psychiatric wards for you and me then.. Even I won't be able to cure us then...

Let me begin with, of course my gutter mind acting up.. When Adi brought home the ice cream for them in the begining of the week before Karwa Chauth, and he was chewing on his spoon for like half the episode.. omggg, I was thinking what I wouldn't have given to be that spooon... AAHHH!

But the entire scene about Adi convincing Pankuri not to fast for him, then choosing to fast with her.. it killed me. I kept going awww!! This is exactly what I wanted!! I kept saying in posts tht I reaaally wanted Adi to fast with Pankuri and he did!!! And then when they were waiting for the moon to come out and he sees her.. his eyes just light up!!!! I simply adoreee how he cannot be entirely JUST mushy, but he adds his own style to compliments when he praises her.. It's makes it all that perfect! How he takes notice to her hair, jewelery, clothes, etc.. And then how he says I'm your moon, so look at me and break your fast. I was thinking yes yes yesss, Adi you're my moon, your my star, your my sun, your my everythingg!! My adibear!!

I have to say Disha was just phenomenal!!! Her smile is just so beautiful!!! She smiled so much this week!! I loved it. I think she was making up for being gussa with Adi last week and week before haha. The way she was pouting when Adi forgot to bring her a gift.. AWW! SUCH a cutie! I just want to hug them both and never let them go!

Coming to today's episode; It was the best episode thus far. You've detailed most of it in your post. The way they were feeding each other, it melted my heart. They were so free, so comofrtable with each other as hushand/wife.. thats the way it should be. It was beautiful. I loved how Adi wasn't concerned about anyone finding out he was there that late for any reason but that Harish will pull his leg. I love his relationship with this dad so much. And of course PaYa sleeping together so close like that... It was the cutest and sweetest thing ever, especially how her head was on Adi's shoulder and they both looked soo peaceful! They had a slumber party of sorts! LOL.

And one FINAL point, promise this reply is coming to a close but I just have to drool over Adi's entry in the end! OMG. I started hooting and clapping!! Well I doing that for the entire weeks episodes but thats not the point... Adi came in like a true hero!!! And the way he defended her in the precap!! I was yelling GO ADIII!!!! When he shouted at Rubel and told him to let her go! I am seriously in PaYa heaven.

I was on the verge of crying when todays episode ended!! I'm going to have to wait more than a week to watch the rest of the episodes!! Can you imagine that!?! MORE THAN A WEEK!!! Each week I think my obsession will lessen, and each week it just keeps getting bigger and bigger. There is just something about PaYa... Simply the best.

I'm going to go watch the scenes over again thanks to Naveen!!! And I'll let you read my looong comment. Unless you've died of boredom.. which I hope you haven't.. Instead of making a seperate post, I thought I would dump all my thoughts on here since no one probably really cares anyways except for you, Gunjan, and Wahi... And all our lazy lovelies are probably shaking their heads in disbelief if they see my long reply.. But what can I say?! Love PaYa too much!

Okay, NOW I'm done!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

DevikarockzshesherkobitaPoojaa_Panusha.cochinf.s.m

shesherkobita

IF-Dazzler

shesherkobita

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Now all he has to realize is that if it's more than friendship then it's something called LOVE. Is it fair to say, 
Adi loves pankhuri as a friend ? or just really likes her as more than friend without realizing ?

*** He has been in love for awhile now. His actions speak louder than his "dostiwala" words.

The funny scene, Adi touches Pankhuri's feet ! that was unexpected! 

*** That's the second time he did that. First time was when he was drunk... I loved that one too.

PaYa scenes are always a treat to watch but today it was beyond adorable! i'm not exaggerating but i REALLY REALLY SERIOUSLY HONESTLY died seeing their sweet little talk while eating. 

*** What a wonderful post...much like today's wonderful episode. CVs portrayed the romantic scenes so tastefully (no food related pun intended).. it makes one feel like falling in love again....Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anusha.cochinf.s.m

Dae_drmer

IF-Sizzlerz

Dae_drmer

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 12:31am | IP Logged
aww..aww..aww...aww.. aww!!
mein sirf yeh kehete rehegai when i saw PaYa so togetha...
mamu se chikey PKDH dekh rahi thi...& so merey liye toh it was real treat to my eyes..
& PaYa were so happie to talk wid each other...
& they made me happie...hehe
Pujee well writeen & da pics were perfect...
its getting interesting day by dae...

Poojaa_Panusha.cochinf.s.m

farwasneha

farwasneha

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 1:52am | IP Logged
theyy are so cute <3

Devikarockz

Devikarockz

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 3:47am | IP Logged
bang on d post!!!
truly said...
PaYa are more than adorable...

Poojaa_P

IF-Rockerz

Poojaa_P

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by superbuffon15

I know right,! there is no one like them!! Embarrassed
They are "rare combination" mixture of so many ingredients! Cvs are doing a great job portraying their characters! 
Yeahh, they are so comfortable with eachother. it's so intense. love it. 
Thanks for the reply. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

f.s.m

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.