Page 2 Page 4

Poojaa_P

IF-Rockerz

Poojaa_P

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
PaYa are killing me! 

Pics credit: Fawwaz

Why are they soo adorable!?!Dead

How cute was adi when he said "adi jo apne dosto ko vada karta hai na, pura karta hai, aur phir tu toh meri dost se bhi bhar kar hai na! " 
so he accepts that pankhuri is MORE than a FRIEND ! he just said it there. Great! 
Now all he has to realize is that if it's more than friendship then it's something called LOVE. 
Is it fair to say, 
Adi loves pankhuri as a friend ? or just really likes her as more than friend without realizing ?

The funny scene, Adi touches Pankhuri's feet ! that was unexpected! 
he is such a sweetie pie! 
Their relationship is something extra-ordinary. It's not possible to describe in words.

PaYa scenes are always a treat to watch but todayy it was beyond adorable! i'm not exaggerating but i REALLY REALLY SERIOUSLY HONESTLY died seeing their sweet little talk while eating. And the music is just too good. 
Is it just me, but the way adi eats his food, is just OVERLY CUTE! 

I'm dying to see their romantic scenes! 

They fell asleep, so close to eachother. PaYa make me fall in love over and over again! 
This scene really killed me. 
No lies, but they look PERFECT.
Match made in heaven. 
Just look at them, I can't resist them! Don't they look soo cute, sweet, innocent, adorable. and much more. The list is endless. 
Love them soo so much. <33

Edited by Poojaa_P - 17 November 2012 at 4:30am

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

varsha joshiJoLasweety_virgo1reianamannisaDevikarockzRaz2012love...OMGtca21maszSpotSavitha0101KaShCrazyAneesashivenisajinifabysweetysaransudi_4m_kolANN91violetshineshesherkobitaanusha.cochinll-Bliss-llWahian4lyfash91sharna2k6-Gunjan-samratrocksDae_drmerf.s.m.SajnaVe.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Omg!! PaYa are killing me." in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Gunjan-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Gunjan-

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Pooja! OMg I know! It was perfection today, this made up for the Karva Chauth gone wrong. This def was a different take on the typical romance on Karva Chauth that can be seen. Oh and my heart, I swear I was experiencing so many PaYa feels and oh goshhh Adi when he unknowingly admitted to him & Pankhudi being more than friends!Day Dreaming I don't know what else to say other than that these two are definitely the cutest thing ever. I seriously can't wait when Adi realizes he's in love with Pankhudi. Oh and how they fell asleep was just adorableee! <3333 Lovely post Pooja!! <333

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

maszshivenishesherkobitaanusha.cochinPoojaa_Pf.s.msukhi...

payalibm

IF-Rockerz

payalibm

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
i thought you dieddd...
so sad... 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Poojaa_Panusha.cochinsukhi...f.s.m

.SajnaVe.

IF-Stunnerz

.SajnaVe.

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Agreee they areee tooo cuteee loveeed todays episodeee :)

Adi taking off his sunglasses that part was ufff killled me Blushing

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

maszPoojaa_Panusha.cochinsukhi...f.s.m

Poojaa_P

IF-Rockerz

Poojaa_P

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by X.Sisi94

Agreee they areee tooo cuteee loveeed todays episodeee :)

Adi taking off his sunglasses that part was ufff killled me Blushing

YEAH i totallyy thought of you after watching him take of his sunglasses! I knew you would be fully gone seeing him take his sunglasses off! 
loved his entry ! Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anusha.cochinf.s.msukhi...

Poojaa_P

IF-Rockerz

Poojaa_P

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by XoXKashishXoX

Pooja! OMg I know! It was perfection today, this made up for the Karva Chauth gone wrong. This def was a different take on the typical romance on Karva Chauth that can be seen. Oh and my heart, I swear I was experiencing so many PaYa feels and oh goshhh Adi when he unknowingly admitted to him & Pankhudi being more than friends!Day Dreaming I don't know what else to say other than that these two are definitely the cutest thing ever. I seriously can't wait when Adi realizes he's in love with Pankhudi. Oh and how they fell asleep was just adorableee! <3333 Lovely post Pooja!! <333

Ahhh Gunjan, i feel you, sharna and wahi are the only people that reallyy understand how hyper crazy i am for PaYa and adi. 
seriously, i just had to make the post, like they were totally irresistible today! Half the episode was just PaYa, i'm not complaining! 
More episodes like this, i don't know what would happen to me. Already hospitalized. 
yeah exactly, agreed. This Karva Chauth was definitely unique. Loved each and every moment of it. I was disappointed with mami coming over to inspect harish's house but everythign was perfect today. 
yup, he's starting to understand their relationship a bit more. 
I know right! They just keep getting cuter! 
Samee, but god knows how long we have to wait to hear those three magical words. 
And he tried to wake her up, he could have just lifted her carried her to the bedroom Wink
nevertheless, it was awesome. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

maszshesherkobitaanusha.cochinf.s.m

Poojaa_P

IF-Rockerz

Poojaa_P

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by payalibm

i thought you dieddd...
so sad... 

Yes i'm dead but alive.
can you guess who i am? D'oh

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anusha.cochinf.s.m

sharna2k6

IF-Rockerz

sharna2k6

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
RES. Will be back late late tonight to comment. And um, if I message you and wake you.. I'm warning you in advance. Hopefully, will watch all tonight and reply.. If I don't have a heart attack from PaYa's cuteness that is...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anusha.cochinf.s.m

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.