Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

sallybaby

IF-Rockerz

sallybaby

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
oh my days can people stop saying arati, it is actually annoying seeing arati everywhere. please the name is aarti where did arati come from, also it is not like i just saw it once, but a lot of times, i have been seeing it on facebook, twitter, this forum, and i just needed to correct it, maybe they don't know her name... sorry just had to post this take no offence or anything

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

bhuvana90gaanabhatnirmalac99nuresmeraldaManali_IamGCianTahitien-moonakui1984maha9PuvZ

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "it is aarti not arati" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

PuvZ

IF-Sizzlerz

PuvZ

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 1:22pm | IP Logged

aimf

Goldie

aimf

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
It is okay. The name is a Sanskrit word, and it is neither arati nor aarti. The correct pronunciation in the Sanskrit language is Aarati. Hindi speakers tend to elide or not pronounce the last "a" and hence everyone on the show calls her Aarti. Either way, all is okay, and all is well.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gaanabhatDMKJ_VBgcluvPuvZ

akui1984

IF-Rockerz

akui1984

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
hahahahaaha...maybe sometimes ppl type in haste and just have typos gal...Haha...

nuresmeralda

Goldie

nuresmeralda

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
LOLLOLLOL

Tahitien-moon

IF-Rockerz

Tahitien-moon

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
Sorry yaar can't help you out there my hindi just sums up to may be not alot of wards i've picked from hindi serialsWink

-AarYaholic-

IF-Rockerz

-AarYaholic-

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 12:44am | IP Logged
LOL...I read it only once by one member :P

-Thabassum-

IF-Stunnerz

-Thabassum-

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 12:48am | IP Logged
even i get confused LOL sometimes ..lolz

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.