The Vampire Diaries
The Vampire Diaries

India-Forums

   

||The Big Fandom Battle Begins!|| (Page 6)

MrsSidMalhotra IF-Sizzlerz
MrsSidMalhotra
MrsSidMalhotra

Joined: 10 August 2009
Posts: 17916

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deboleena.manna

hey Jot m also 19LOL...btw guys u only have 9 days now...n half day past already...start ur tasks or u will fail... ROFL
ratta maaarrr ROFLROFLROFLROFL
...Pwincess... IF-Sizzlerz
...Pwincess...
...Pwincess...

Joined: 04 July 2010
Posts: 10876

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Niky-

Originally posted by ...Pwincess...

Originally posted by -Niky-

Originally posted by iMadz

Wait! There is no "Damon" team here? LOL Coz, I will be in Damon team like Forever. Wink
Don't say it in front of me..
Monkey Icon.. Team Stelena!!!!!!
 
Your Emo IS so Funny LOL
Thank you..Monkey EmoticonLOL
 
LOLLOLCute! I used to spam with Emo's once upon a time too!
 
MrsSidMalhotra IF-Sizzlerz
MrsSidMalhotra
MrsSidMalhotra

Joined: 10 August 2009
Posts: 17916

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Niky-

Originally posted by ...Pwincess...

Originally posted by -Niky-

Originally posted by iMadz

Wait! There is no "Damon" team here? LOL Coz, I will be in Damon team like Forever. Wink
Don't say it in front of me..
Monkey Icon.. Team Stelena!!!!!!
 
Your Emo IS so Funny LOL
Thank you..Monkey EmoticonLOL
'ur emoLOLLOL luv it  
iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Joined: 10 September 2010
Posts: 7008

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 6:06am | IP Logged
@ Niky,


Exams! I was so busy in Exams and just finished before an hour! So, I am back! And about this game, I can only take one challange to state reasons why Delena is BEST and Stelena is boring! LOL And out of this game-shame, I am planning to write OS on Delena. Coz no matter how hard I try, I can never write Stelena as I don't feel them. And feeling is necessary when you write!


And I can't even make siggies on Stelena. Bottom line. I can't stand Stelena. LOL So, I can't take part in this game.


But I can stay in team Stelena and do everything about Delena. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrsSidMalhotra

-Niky- IF-Sizzlerz
-Niky-
-Niky-

Joined: 03 December 2007
Posts: 11872

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iMadz

@ Niky,


Exams! I was so busy in Exams and just finished before an hour! So, I am back! And about this game, I can only take one challange to state reasons why Delena is BEST and Stelena is boring! LOL And out of this game-shame, I am planning to write OS on Delena. Coz no matter how hard I try, I can never write Stelena as I don't feel them. And feeling is necessary when you write!


And I can't even make siggies on Stelena. Bottom line. I can't stand Stelena. LOL So, I can't take part in this game.


But I can stay in team Stelena and do everything about Delena. LOL

LOLLOL... I am doing the same!!WinkLOL... but the last task is killing me!!Dead
-Niky- IF-Sizzlerz
-Niky-
-Niky-

Joined: 03 December 2007
Posts: 11872

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Pwincess...

 
LOLLOLCute! I used to spam with Emo's once upon a time too!
 
Monkey Icon...lets not say it openly!!
I can see Meli running after us.. ROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrsSidMalhotra

-Niky- IF-Sizzlerz
-Niky-
-Niky-

Joined: 03 December 2007
Posts: 11872

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -DeViLsAnGeL-

Originally posted by deboleena.manna

hey Jot m also 19LOL...btw guys u only have 9 days now...n half day past already...start ur tasks or u will fail... ROFL
ratta maaarrr ROFL
ROFLROFLROFL...itni mehenat to shayad exam mei bhi nahi ki thi,,ROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrsSidMalhotra

-Niky- IF-Sizzlerz
-Niky-
-Niky-

Joined: 03 December 2007
Posts: 11872

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
@Jot, for the next two episodes wala task, is there any word limit? And we can give in videos & pictures, right?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrsSidMalhotra

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Klaus, Elijah battle

Author: fly_chick   Replies: 5   Views: 442

fly_chick 5 442 17 December 2011 at 6:52am by Saranghae
||TVD Vs Twilight Forum Battle-Winning Forum!||

2 3

Author: Angel-Jot.   Replies: 22   Views: 2114

Angel-Jot. 22 2114 01 December 2011 at 10:28am by Saranghae
|Watch/Join In The TVD vs Twilight Battle Live!|

Author: Angel-Jot.   Replies: 2   Views: 619

Angel-Jot. 2 619 08 July 2011 at 1:01pm by Angel-Jot.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

The Vampire Diaries Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index