Page 1 of 25

Page 1
Page   of 25
Page 2 Page 25

.Avani.

IF-Stunnerz

.Avani.

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged

Hello all! 17th November is a very special day because its our very own Shilpa aka arti_17 ka birthday Big smile 

I'm not gonna reveal her age Wink but yes she's quite young yet she sounds so mature Embarrassed You won't find her online very often..she's a busy bee after all Wink She's got one hell of a sense of humour and you will always find her speaking the right thing at the correct time. Its always fun to chat with her and she's genuinely very helpful Hug

And no, I'm not praising her just because its her b'day today Stern Smile I mean everything I just said! I wish this lovely person from the bottom of my heart, a very happy birthday!! Party

May you have all the joy your heart can hold, All the smiles a day can bring, All the blessings a life can unfold, May you get  the World's best in everything.

Here's a cake for you miss shilpa RPfanatic Wink 

Heyy madam I want a return gift too Wink and don't think that I'm gonna spare you from my questions!! Its your birthday and im gonna grill you as much as I can! :P

- Your most special birthday memory?

- Do u believe in fairytale romance?

- Have u ever fallen in love?

- Your best friends among NRIans...dont say everyone LOL you have to NAME people...max 3 ROFL 

- What do you think is your biggest asset?

- Given a chance to take a celeb on a date, who would you choose? Dont say Rati Pandey here LOL

- Describe me as a person

- What is the naughtiest thing you have ever done?

PS. Okay so I try my best to make this birthday of yours as special as I can!! Hope u like the thread Shilpa. Rads and I did everything at the last moment Embarrassed Special thanks to Shreyu darling LOL And to sachin bro as well Big smile

Credits:
Birthday planning- Rads and me
Banner- Nancy

Edited by -PrincessAvu- - 16 November 2012 at 2:24pm

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

SaRatiloveuratidimokshashree-Gunners-arti_17-Sachin-Rasha4evaYukti_Ratzholicashne-Khushi-AnkitalovesHDprachidewSwirledDreams.Nabi.Angels_Sweetz-Rinky--Sandy-liesl.ByGod.Nancy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Happy Birthday Shilpa! <3" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Avani.

IF-Stunnerz

.Avani.

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged

Name: Radha

May all your wishes come true!1 God bless you!!
I always love talking to you.. Big smile And I like the fact that we are from the same colg! Tongue But you passed out from there and then I came! Still I enjoy the fact that you have been a part of the same colg! Embarrassed Hope you enjoy your bday!

Dedications(siggy/VM/OS etc): Hope you like it.. couldn't do much as I have exams Ouch

Hot seat questions:
1) Your favorite color? LOL
2)Something that you like about our NRI group?
3)One thing that attracts you towards Rati?

mokshashree...

happy birthday shilpa! from the times i have known of you ,u have been a great support and truly a rocking ratian! my wish for you to keep  glimmering the forum with your wonderful presence and i truly wish you the best of the best always! 
                   PartyHAPPY BIRTHDAYDancing ,DEAREST SHILPA ! HAVE A GREAT CELEBRATION AND I PRAY ALL YOUR WISHES COMES TRUE! 

Name: Preethi
Message: Happy Birthday Shilpa Hug I am so happy that we share same month of birthday indicating we both think alike as master mindsCool, dangerous as scorpions Wink, all in all mysteries Approve LOL 
Dedications(siggy/VM/OS etc): I made these siggiesBig smile, mein naa koi cheating nahin kee 
Ermm just used some toolWink LOL  hope you donot mind Embarrassed

Name: Yukti
Message: Many Many Happy returns of the day shilpa..Party Hard and enjoy ur day fully...Wishing u all the happiness and success for your future which you really deserve...I love talking to you...Love ur posts and also ur sense of humour...will always cherish the moments spent with u in AT and NRI..God bless you...Love u loads...Hug I must also mention u r one the luckiest NRI as Rati atleast knows there's a girl named shilpa who is her fanLOL...unlike usLOL...
Dedications(siggy/VM/OS etc):
Made something disastrous in hurry as my exams r approaching...Wishing u a very happy birtthday once again

Hot seat questions:
My first question would be - why ur username is arti17LOL
Your most memorable moment of ur life?
Your fav moments spent in AT?
Your fav moments spent in NRI?
What was ur first reaction seeing ur birthday thread?
How would u react if u suddenly see RATI PANDEY shooting for HD near ur place?
Who wins in the conflict b/w ur heart and mind?
What would u prefer more- Money u get through lottery or the money u earn urself?

Name: Khushi Embarrassed

Message: Shilpa You are a sweetheart dear Embarrassed...We have not talked much but i can say you are kind , generous , and ofcourse a grt friend Hug 
Wish you a very very very Happy B'day Dear  Hug Heart

Dedications(siggy/VM/OS etc): One sig for  U...made it in hurry...hope u like it Tongue

Hot seat questions:
1:) What are you eating / listening  right now ??? LOL

2:) Do you like  NRI'ians ??? Y ??? Embarrassed  

3:) Which film you watched recently ???  Smile

4:) Are you expecting something special this B'day??? Wink

Name: Siya..Big smile

Happy Birthday.. Enjoy..Party

name : kheya 
message : happy birthday shilpa . i know u from long time though rarely have interaction being a introvert member of IF but i always find u very friendly n u r one of d members of dis group whom i genuinely like .

Name - Sachin
Message - Wishing my friend a beautiful day
Hopes and dreams I'm sending your
way
May all be good and all come true
On this very special day for you!
Hot Seat q: If you're given a chance to date with whom you like to date?
Gift:

Name: Moona

Message: Happy Birthday Shilpa Hug May ur every year be filled with infinite happy moments. May God Bless u.

Dedications(siggy/VM/OS etc): Siggie for u Embarrassed

flowers

Edited by -PrincessAvu- - 16 November 2012 at 2:55pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

SaRatiloveuratidimokshashreearti_17-Sachin--Khushi-ashne.Nabi.SwirledDreamsAngels_Sweetz-Sandy-.ByGod.Nancy

.Avani.

IF-Stunnerz

.Avani.

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged

Okay so here's the party tonight LOL Let's rock it guys Dancing 

Food stuff!! ROFL 

This is all I could manage for you Hug Love ya my ranting partner Shilpa!! 

Edited by -PrincessAvu- - 16 November 2012 at 1:57pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

mokshashreeloveuratidiarti_17-Sachin-ashne-Khushi-SwirledDreams.Nabi.Angels_Sweetz-Sandy-.ByGod.Nancy

.ByGod.Nancy

IF-Stunnerz

.ByGod.Nancy

CSI Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Resss !!! Happy Birthday Shilpa Hug

edit : un ressing Embarrassed 

okay Shilpa darling Hug where to start with you , we havnt really talked that much still we're so close LOL glad i met you , your so sweet Embarrassed and i seriously look forward to your comments on NRI LOLLOL even though its late Embarrassed LOL I seriously love your views on everything LOL because its always the same as mine LOL and glad you liked the banner :D
Question for you : Arti4ever or Arti4never ? LOL why is your username arti17 ? LOL LOL 
and hehe your gift Embarrassed hope you like it ROFL 

Edited by likaboss - 17 November 2012 at 6:28pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

SaRatiloveuratidimokshashreearti_17ashneAngels_Sweetz-Sandy-loveinshiSwirledDreamsSilent.Dreamer.Avani.

ashne

IF-Rockerz

ashne

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday, ShilpaEmbarrassed. Hope u have a wonderful day and year aheadSmile

SaRatiloveuratidimokshashreearti_17-Sachin-loveinshiSwirledDreams-Sandy-Angels_Sweetz.Avani.Silent.Dreamer.ByGod.Nancy

Yukti_Ratzholic

IF-Rockerz

Yukti_Ratzholic

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Happy birthday shilpa! Have a rocking day ahead...

SaRatiloveuratidimokshashreearti_17-Sachin-loveinshiSwirledDreams-Sandy-Angels_Sweetz.Avani.Silent.Dreamer.ByGod.Nancy

-Sandy-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Sandy-

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 3:49pm | IP Logged

Wishing You A Super Duper Happy Birthday Shilpa, And May All Your Dreams For The Future Come True. 

EDIT: Avani, you are back? Nice to see you again. Smile

Edited by indianfighter - 16 November 2012 at 3:50pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

loveuratidimokshashreearti_17-Sachin-loveinshiSwirledDreamsAngels_Sweetz.Avani.Silent.Dreamer.ByGod.Nancy

Angels_Sweetz

IF-Sizzlerz

Angels_Sweetz

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
Many Many Happy Returns of the day Shilpa Hug
If some NRIians were New for me at HD forums, some knwn frm MJHT forum...You are the only 1 frnd frm totally another site forum, but Whom i got to knw more through our discussions, chats, droolings, and fun tht we had here and at FB NRI. Am glad tht u came to IF fm ITVF & also joined fb NRI. Time & Moments tht we spent at ITVF & talks related to it too were Amazing.  But its here tht we became more close frnds. Its alwys Good to have u in discussions and also in some private talks. Ppl who maintain their sane are alwys needed whn others are going Insane...LOL

Wish you a very very Happy Birthday Shilpa.
God bless you...May u achieve ur Goals and get Successful in ur career.

Edited by Angels_Sweetz - 16 November 2012 at 11:33pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

SaRatiloveuratidimokshashreearti_17-Sachin-SwirledDreams-Sandy-.Avani.Silent.Dreamer.ByGod.Nancy

Post Reply New Post

Go to top