Posted: 18 years ago

no people this is an UPDATE on our situation and current frame of mind- READ 😆

jiye to jiye kaise, bin update ke 😭

jiye to jiye kaise, bin update ke😭

lagata nahi dil kahin bin update ke😭

jiye to jiye kaise, bin chilly ke😭

lagata hai marr jaayenge, intezaar karke 😭

Jiye to jiye kaise bin angad ke....

ok thats all i can remember, this is dedicated to all those ppl waiting for the update!!!

Jots😃

Edited by Jots - 18 years ago
Thanks Jots....😳...For dedicating the song to ME...😳😳😳

Raksha😳

Originally posted by rakshal

Thanks Jots....😳...For dedicating the song to ME...😳😳😳

Raksha😳

lol, 😆, ha, ha miss maharani aap ke liye hi to hai, hum loag to aise hi marr rahi hai update ke liye 😆!!

Jots 😃

hi jots thanx for the song (well u dedicated it to me as well)

and thanx atleast u made us laugh 😆😆...hw did that song come to ur mind

hope our indian dosts are redaing this !!!!!!!

kariya!!

aap log aur main bhi ... plz update dedo plz plz pzlz plz plz plz plz plz owwwwwww my eyes hurts n my hands dnt ask ppl rounders does all sorts of tings to me.

jas

its dedicated to everyone, even non forum members and the rest of the world who are waiting for something 😕, like waiting to go to the toilet for example, or waiting for the bus ðŸ˜•!!!

Jots 😃

Edited by Jots - 18 years ago
Jots, Kariya and other intezaar ke hamrahi😭...This is really fun guys😊...We are really doing a good job of keeping ourselves sane before we get to read that update😳...Chilllllly ye zulm hamse aur nahi saha jayega😡🤢😭..we are all deciding upon the chocholates deal and if the update is not on the table in another 10 mnts, we are going to cancel it...So no chocolates😡...What say my dear Jots, Kariya and other friends...😉😃😕

Raksha...
Hehehe...Waiting to go to bathroom also???In other words there are tons of partners now in this waiting business😉

Raksha😆

yeh rakshal, kariya and jas lets send them jhooto (shoes) ka haar instead of chocs!!!

Jots 😃

raksha i agree.........another 10 minutes........if still there are  no updates..........then thats it no chocolates😡.......

we sure ur doing a good business of keeping urself sane!!!!😆