Phir Subah Hogi

When Will Adi Tell every one about reva truth ??

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
I want to know when will adi tell every one that Reva wanted / try to kill vikram
he got proofs

1. that photo
2. today - after vikram gone reva was talking to her self - adi sugni near her listening watching at her - saying - i have to keep you (tvs) alive (majburi hay)

So will ADI tell the truth or just let it be ???

what do you think guys and girls ?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyruhi86muktha_cuteVinnie79HillyloveJulieD

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "When Will Adi Tell every one about reva truth ??" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

JulieD

IF-Dazzler

JulieD

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
I don't think he will do anything at all about it. 

Personally, Aditya is a very messed up guy with alot of emotional baggage stemming from his father abandoning him. 

If you really take this character into consideration, from the day he came into the show, he had alot of hatred and animosity towards bednis. The day Sugni came to ask Vikram to perform in his house warming puja, she was sitting on the floor at Vikram's feet, and Aditya just kept remembering his father and the bedni. When Sugni's aunt came to have the baby, he wanted to leave because he could not stand to be under the same roof as a bedni. This guy actually threw Sugni out of the house. He was upset when Amrita had taken food to Sugni and her family.
How is it now possible that all that hate and anger, he was carrying around for YEARS has suddenly disappeared? 
Sugni is the bedni that he saw was getting in the way of his aunt and uncle's marriage. He did her sardakai only to prevent Vikram from doing it. He at first wanted to actually marry her only to save Vikram and Reva's marriage. 
Where is this undying love now coming from?

I think that he is just grateful and amazed that Sugni does not want to break Vikram and Reva's marriage. Deep down in his mind, he wishes that his father's bedni had also felt the same as Sugni does. This gratitude is what he is confusing as love. In some messed up way, he imagines Vikram as his father and Reva as his mother and Sugni is the bedni who destroyed his parents marriage. And what he couldn't do as a child, that is, save his parents marriage, he is doing that now by marrying Sugni. But he is also grateful to Sugni for her decision so he will protect her and make sure she is happy, so that she will never think to destroy his" parents" {TVS & Reva} marriage in future.

So Ronshaan, to answer your question, NO, he will do nothing with the  evidence he has, because then Reva's truth will be exposed and TVS will divorce her. And that can never happen in his eyes because once again his "parents" {TVS & Reva) marriage will be broken.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

mahajan17ocendejoyruhi86razor12Sandy66Vinnie79Hillyloveanoneeronshaan

anonee

IF-Rockerz

anonee

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
@JulieD - If your speculation is correct then Adi is a psychotic and is counter-projecting his
childhood trauma and reliving the trauma-causing situation.  It is very plausible Thumbs Up - if so he is a gone case.  It explains his lack of ambition and willingness to return to his city-based work environment.  In fact he will never seek a job suited to his training and education - his ambition is to keep the Bedni-Sugni happy and pleasureably (if there is such a word) satisfied.

Personally, I think by trying to understand the logic behind the change of script we are endowing the CVs with more credit than they deserve!SmileLOL

Edited by anonee - 17 November 2012 at 2:08pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyruhi86muktha_cuterazor12JulieDVinnie79Hillylove

babygirl198722

Goldie

babygirl198722

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 6:13am | IP Logged
NEVER WHEN THE SHOW FINISH MAYBE  IF IT EVER MAKE IT TO THAT I DONT KNOW

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ruhi86

ruhi86

Groupbie

ruhi86

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 6:27am | IP Logged
hahaha...Day DreamingAdi is too busy protecting Evil Smilesugni that he has no time to protect Vikram, even if Evil SmileReva tries to kill him again he will be busy "protecting" SugniLOLLOLLOL Funniest series ever..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoymuktha_cuterazor12JulieDHillyloveronshaan

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 7:19am | IP Logged
when I asked this on fb - Some People said Adi / sugni didnt hear this
Do u believe such thing ?? or adi / sugni R now deaf people ? like those CV ?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoymuktha_cuteHillyloveJulieD

cherryb

cherryb

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 4:30pm | IP Logged

Why would he reveal the truth about Reva? He got the girl so he doesn't care about anything or anyone.Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

razor12muktha_cuteJulieDHillylove

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
Ronshaan  Sorry some how I missed this   thread. 
 OMG Julie ...are you a psychologist?...that explains so much about Adi's  Stupid  behaviour...Poor boy needs some serious help.  It is true the amount of hatred he held for these people ...just disappear.
 I am of the opinion that he really has  no intention of  revealing the truth of Reva to any one...because that will serve no purpose in the show. So like every thing else it will be forgot...or they will try to... so that  new  veiwers will not be aware of these things.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

razor12muktha_cuteHillylove

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.