Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

np wid aashi bt WANT SWARON ASAP (Page 2)

BeulaSwaRon IF-Rockerz
BeulaSwaRon
BeulaSwaRon

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 12:16am | IP Logged
thank you so much for making this post...its important to let them know wat we think...warna cvs tho always keep misunderstanding swaronians for every matter...

have no problm vth AASHI as long as she is not shown as a  love triangle for SWARON...love traingle now for SWARON wud be nonsense...And dont mind aashi doing her trials for getting swayam's attention...but then seriously wudnt like it if swayam is made to shower extra care just cozz of the reason dat she is underconfident and now is the sixth dancer of the team...not needed...

loving the current track of D3...much much much better than earlier...nvr expected i wud like an episode after Sneha's exit...but the fact that cvs are leading towards a serious dance ban track stands as a separate reason for me liking the episode...the script is so much better...lots of masaala...

nice to see Shantanu getting required screen space...but then shantanu screen space shud stand out solely vth various other reasons and nt  always vth aashi stuff...not necessary aashi name is to be mentioned at every scene of swayam...swayam missing Sharon is a beauty to watch...want more of it...

WANT SWARON ASAP...WANT to see Sharon as well in dance ban...Sharon hsudntbe brought only for romancing vth swayam...Sharon cannot be ignored in dance ban is wat i feel...hum log ithney khush naseeb log nahi hai...Sneha exit se bhadkarr if drez is any disappointing news dat shud be related to SWARON...better cvs shudnt get any second thoughts on ending swaron just cozz we are favoring this new entry...and cvs really need to be careful in presenting swayam...

Edited by BeulaSwaRon - 17 November 2012 at 12:28am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_bellaSwan_Gratitude_MeswayamsharonSuku_SwaRon

swayamsharon IF-Dazzler
swayamsharon
swayamsharon

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 1:10am | IP Logged
thank u for the post... i agree with u..
we swaron fans have no problem with aashi and we want our swaron beack asap...
after sneha exit the show was very boring, infect seeing swayam only used for nodding head in bg was actually annoying but now after aashi entry, the every expression which swayam gave to aashi when aashi came close to him or says she likes him convey that he is only and only sharon lover boy, i m really loving it and shantanu expression is treat to eyes.but plz give our swaron back, want new sharon asap, waiting for her eagerly...
so as if now i dont have any problem with aashi and as matter of fact sneha.g is amazing dancer so aashi is good dancer addition in d3.

Edited by swayamsharon - 17 November 2012 at 1:22am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

yasri_bellaSwan_Gratitude_MeBeulaSwaRon

flirteyed IF-Dazzler
flirteyed
flirteyed

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
U said it nd i second dat :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suku_SwaRon

Suku_SwaRon IF-Sizzlerz
Suku_SwaRon
Suku_SwaRon

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
we want swaron as soon as possible, I dont like aashi but i dont hate her.  it is almost a month without swaron, Please give us swaron Palki maam  it is a request!!! SwaRon are soulmates and they are meant to beHeart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_bellaSwan_

Aashu14 Senior Member
Aashu14
Aashu14

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Yes we really want swaron back as in previous few episodes its been like they r making aashi and swayam. this thing is really driving me crazy...Angry
As about Aashi i(we) don't hate her... she has been introduced as a dancer which is good and really gives nice look to dance group... and we don't hv a problem if she remains only as a dancer 2 group and friend wit them... But v don't agree if cv's ever thought of replacing aashi with sharon... No never, v only want sharon for swayam and swaron only..
And v only don't like that part, apart from that we actually like 2 see one more good dancer in d show..
KaNcHaN_06 IF-Dazzler
KaNcHaN_06
KaNcHaN_06

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
ya u said it all ...
i want sharon back in the the show
the gang is trying to make swayam & aashi a couple which is irritating me
the way gang say"chemistry" i wanna kill them

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_bellaSwan_Gratitude_Me

muskurana IF-Rockerz
muskurana
muskurana

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged
True that.No1 has a problem with Aashi's character.Even if  a love triangle is created,i don't mind.
But as u said clearly SwaRon is wat we want BACK.Otherwise NO D3 for us.

yasri_bellaSwan_

-dark.horse- IF-Sizzlerz
-dark.horse-
-dark.horse-

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zak231

<font color="#330033"><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">True that.No1 has a problem with Aashi's character.Even if a love triangle is created,i don't mind.
<font size="4">But as u said clearly SwaRon is wat <font size="4">we</font> want BACK.Otherwise NO D3 for us.</font></font>
</font>

love triangle I dont mind either bt it will b stupid if dey wil show love triangle.. it's good to.see dat swayam is popular among gals LOL

_bellaSwan_flirteyed

Go to top