Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

-dark.horse-

IF-Sizzlerz

-dark.horse-

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
making post after long tym bt I thought dis post is needed..coz CVs ko misunderstanding bht jaldi hoti haiOuch
CVs cn u hear me..v SwaRon fans have no problm wid aashi...v r njoying d way she annoys swayam by line maroing on him n he remembers Sharon everything..swayam in Sharon loverboy mode is just treat to watch.. Embarrassed
so yaa v r nt bashing aashi r nt making ny dislike aashi post it's coz v r njoying d correct track...dance tracks...it's a nice change v all loving it..bt V WANT SWARON AS SOON AS POSSIBLE..
don't even think aboit aashi swayam tangent nt even ur wildest dream...just keep dis in mind other den dat living d current D3...it's full f fun masti n dance n up coming story seems test f frndship n lots f drama...soo looking forward to it...it's better den saas bahu drama wala story which was D3's story few days back...bt V WANT SWARON AS SOON AS POSSIBLE..D3 is incomplete widout SwaRon..

Edited by SwaRonforever - 16 November 2012 at 12:22pm

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

pogoppashamsluvamarchimpukli10mili1987venusrockzAashu14Saee.TMolly.Swaronparo1311Anomic_lonerShantanuSoulflirteyedswayamsharon_bellaSwan_Gratitude_MeyasriKaNcHaN_06-.nandini.-muskuranaBeulaSwaRonSnoweyMihi4VruShanshaani2209Suku_SwaRon

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "np wid aashi bt WANT SWARON ASAP" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Snowey

IF-Rockerz

Snowey

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Yeah we want SwaRon as soon as possible.
Aashi is a nice addition in terms of dance but i don't want any story between Swayam and her.
Swayam is and always will be the lover boy to Sharon and i want her return asap.

As in the very words of creatives..if they are thinking of killing Sharon they as well may kill Swayam and we fans can rest in peace. SwaRon story can't loose its charm with another angle to it and thats it.
SwaRon forever. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ShantanuSoulAnomic_lonerswayamsharon_bellaSwan_Gratitude_MeBeulaSwaRonshaani2209

Gratitude_Me

IF-Dazzler

Gratitude_Me

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
pooo dearHug
thank you...yes yes yes...muze sharon chahiye jitni jaldi ho sake ...coz all i wannna see is swaron & their lovstory .EmbarrassedBlushing

very much in love swaron ...coz cv's say they have story line ready for swaron ...just for that i was ready to give it a chance 

& rahi baat aashi ki...i hold nothing against her...or sneha gupta ...she is fine dancer 
but i really don't want any third wheel in this lovestory...means swaron lovestory

cv's aashi ke saath jo chahe kare ...viha ke liye use kare ya bharat ki new gf banaye as long as she is away from swaron i am cool with it Big smile

Edited by prachin10 - 16 November 2012 at 12:40pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

paro1311ShantanuSoulswayamsharon_bellaSwan_SnoweyBeulaSwaRonshaani2209

shaani2209

IF-Sizzlerz

shaani2209

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
You have said it poohHug
humhe misunderstand na karre CV's toh accha hai unke liye...
i Have nothing against Sneha Gupta or her character as far as she is not the third wheel in SwaRon love story..
CV's can take time to find appropriate person to play Sharon but they should keep in mind that "We have no problem as far as SwaRon zinda rahe and aashi ko woh log third wheel na banaye..." 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ShantanuSoulswayamsharon_bellaSwan_Gratitude_MeSnoweyBeulaSwaRon

Gratitude_Me

IF-Dazzler

Gratitude_Me

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sudha-SK

SwaRon forever. 
exactly one month no swaron ...kill me now Dead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShantanuSoul_bellaSwan_Snowey

Snowey

IF-Rockerz

Snowey

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prachin10

SwaRon forever. 

I know, we have been waiting patiently i hope the coming week have some good news to us SwaRon fans. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShantanuSoul_bellaSwan_Gratitude_Me

Gratitude_Me

IF-Dazzler

Gratitude_Me

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaani2209

"We have no problem as far as SwaRon zinda rahe and aashi ko woh log third wheel na banaye..." 

SwaRon mar jayega to show mai kya Ghanta bachega LOL

Originally posted by prachin10

SwaRon forever. 

I know, we have been waiting patiently i hope the coming week have some good news to us SwaRon fans. 

hope so yaar sudha ...limbs crossed 

Edited by prachin10 - 16 November 2012 at 1:02pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShantanuSoul_bellaSwan_

ShantanuSoul

Goldie

ShantanuSoul

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Purvi . . . . Hug well pointed post , time required one . . . and u denoted the gist of all SwaRon-ian  minds . . . go-ahead for the character Aashi  but it's SwaRon story we actually crave for . . . . 

Well, to be honest , I'm loving the present ambiance of D3 . . . firstly because Shantanu is getting his gracefully earned screen space these days with pleasant justification  of Swayam character  . .Day DreamingTOUCHWOOD . . . Secondly , some freaky Marvelous dance numbers are creaming the auspiciousness of the track . . . Thirdly, I'm delectably sniffing the youthful aura back in D3 which was lost sometime ago because of some "He-and-She-Must-Not-Be-Named" saga . . .

And most significantly,  we all wanted some fair share of time to settle in with the trauma of Sneha Kapoor exit . . . and the current track secured our piles of restlessness with joviality & vibrant . . . so, green signal from my part for the current track . . . .

But, as I mentioned, we have lighten up pretty well with the end of TanHa portrayed SwaRon by the given pleasing time . . . now it's time to step into our real destination . . . SwaRon . . . . New Sharon should be into view asap . . . . 

And about Sneha Gupta . . . she's an awesome dancer and one glorifying feather to D3's dominating dancers . . .and I would prefer  watching  her only as a dancer , NOTHING  ELSE . . . .  

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

paro1311_bellaSwan_swayamsharonMihi4VruShanBeulaSwaRon

Post Reply New Post

Go to top