This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

sabrina.a

sabrina.a

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 1:03am | IP Logged
lots of people of my fan page called SB's office today. They clearly said that sriti is not quitting. They told to wait till monday. We willl get to see twists in the forthcoming episodes. 

Edited by sabrina.a - 17 November 2012 at 1:07am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sia ka END?? (Page 2)" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sabrina.a

sabrina.a

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 1:07am | IP Logged
@bitterkarels no offense my friend but if u have a news and sure about it then you should share the link with us too. You are just saying this without any source info to us. Sriti jha quitting the show this news news was out with the HC quitting show news as far as I know. The news was from telly chakkar. But there was no confirmation of Sriti quitting the show. SO if you know if this confirmed then post the source also.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IotaGamer

harshiti_dd

harshiti_dd

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 4:54am | IP Logged
story is about Jhanvi. the show needs to end if Jhanvi dies.

Is there any news Sriti leaving the show?

Even in that case show should end.

bringing new girl will not give any proper ending to DV(that was initial plot) victim.

If poison erases her memory.Big smile. CVs have done Ph.d in erasing memory.LOL

Now its Sia's turn to be a kid.Big smile

harshiti_dd

harshiti_dd

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RoyalLEO_Krrish

i think she is dead! we won't be seeing sriti much now.. prolly one more week for DSD..unless they bring new girl and show the rest of the story without any further damage in his character!

One more week is acceptable. but bad ending to a show which started with such a good theme of awareness.

new girl as Sia will not give any sope for the title and intial theme.

RoyalLEO_Krrish

IF-Sizzlerz

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harshiti_dd

Originally posted by RoyalLEO_Krrish

i think she is dead! we won't be seeing sriti much now.. prolly one more week for DSD..unless they bring new girl and show the rest of the story without any further damage in his character!

One more week is acceptable. but bad ending to a show which started with such a good theme of awareness.

new girl as Sia will not give any sope for the title and intial theme.

well they already damaged the show long back!! and whenever i think it's gona be OK it always disppoint me...they showed Rana's men shot R, and then made VD taking care of that..and then again same tortures..so what is the point of keep dragging. if they have a story with improved VD then m willing to watch with other Girl too!! i don't mind Sia's death as it was tooo much with singhs already...anyways.i hope monday's is last episode. they are not giving any good impression about ASD/OCD or whatever they call it now! I am highly disppointed.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

harshiti_dd

bitterkarela

bitterkarela

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 12:25am | IP Logged
ok we'll see on monday 

bitterkarela

bitterkarela

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
hope you'll saw tonight's episode
Siya is dead. period.

Desi_Girl1991

IF-Dazzler

Desi_Girl1991

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Yeah everybody dies except for Viraj

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.