Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

|| Happpyyy B'day Moon - We Love you <3 || (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 11

Anjalii...xXx

IF-Sizzlerz

Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Madhu Hug Hug Hug hope you had a lovely day!! :)) Heart

Varsh..really sweet thread Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.vrshn.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|| Happpyyy B'day Moon - We Love you <3 || (Page 9)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kmh-all_d_way

kmh-all_d_way

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Happy birthday Madhu!!!
May god bless u with all the happiness and success in life :) <3

.vrshn.

-dosy_devil-

IF-Sizzlerz

-dosy_devil-

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 8:34am | IP Logged
sorry for being late....Happieeewala Birthdayyy  MadhuParty

.vrshn.

MsFuzzybear69

MsFuzzybear69

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Happy belated birthday.

Hope you had a fantastic day.

.vrshn.

moonkmh

IF-Stunnerz

moonkmh

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AyushiSinghania

Happy birthday! ? Wishing you a life full of joy, smiles and cherishable moments. Have a blast, party hard and make the most of your big special day! Happy birthday =)Love you <3

thanx a lot ayushi...b'day was awsum...luv ya too Heart

P.S. Sorry for replyng late

moonkmh

IF-Stunnerz

moonkmh

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anusha.V

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Today I'm here to tell you how much I love you, miss you and think about you every day. Dear sis, I give you my very best wishes, greetings and love on your Birthday. Wishing you a great year ahead.</font>

<font color="#333333" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">We met suddenly in IF and got close in just a few days and every moment which we spent in IF, our kmh gp, nd chatting are the best memories in my life</font>

<font color="#333333" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">i thought of writing so many things about u but am unable to write a single word because may be sometimes silence speaks more than words</font>

<font color="#333333" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">All i want to say is I love u and i always will</font>

<font color="#333333" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Happy Birthday dear</font>

di,i cnt blv u cm to i-f. I miss u so much,i jst cnt express hw much. Meetng u here is one of d bst thng happen wid me! Love you so much di Heart

lazyblues

lazyblues

IF-Rockerz

lazyblues

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by moonkmh

Originally posted by Anusha.V

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Today I'm here to tell you how much I love you, miss you and think about you every day. Dear sis, I give you my very best wishes, greetings and love on your Birthday. Wishing you a great year ahead.</font>

<font color="#333333" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">We met suddenly in IF and got close in just a few days and every moment which we spent in IF, our kmh gp, nd chatting are the best memories in my life</font>

<font color="#333333" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">i thought of writing so many things about u but am unable to write a single word because may be sometimes silence speaks more than words</font>

<font color="#333333" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">All i want to say is I love u and i always will</font>

<font color="#333333" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Happy Birthday dear</font>

di,i cnt blv u cm to i-f. I miss u so much,i jst cnt express hw much. Meetng u here is one of d bst thng happen wid me! Love you so much di Heart
u guys are mushy mushy... LOL

moonkmh

IF-Stunnerz

moonkmh

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cool_SK

Happy Birthday Sheikhu...
Wish You all the happiness and Love of the world cause u totally deserve that baby...Hug

a small siggy for you

hope u liked ur gifts

luv you alot...

take care
AnaHug

i love u meri anarkali. Dekho avi v mere sig dabba main aapki gift hai:) love u so much didi,n thanx for ur gift n update:)

Post Reply New Post

Go to top