Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Salman's behavior with contestants is horrible Pg 6 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 7

Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 7

sita11

IF-Stunnerz

sita11

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 1:28am | IP Logged
salman shd subtle down a bit and give chance to others to speak ...
he is so kiddish at times .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

blackie-Chandramukhi-Samraat_92

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Salman's behavior with contestants is horrible Pg 6 (Page 7)" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

doyelpakhi

Goldie

doyelpakhi

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Khushi.

I also believe that Salman is not like what a "host" of a show should be like- Like Amitabh Bacchan is on KBC , that is how a host should actually be. Yes, he does not conform to the duties and expectations of a host behavior but I would blame this to his lack of diplomacy skills because people who are diplomatic make good hosts because they are able to handle everyone with respect and Salman is totally not that. He isn't like this in his personal life either and this is obvious from his interviews. He has this " I don't give a damn attitude" and he carries his personality to the show which makes him a non-ideal host in the eyes of many people. And BB creatives know this and they are repeating him which indicates that this is what kind of a host they require for the show- a non-diplomatic , "say whatever YOU feel" host and not an ideal host. As simple as that. Also, its like hate it or love it- this is how things are going to be.

So true Khushi! Clap That's why Salman Khan is chosen over others and most importantly he is encouraged and supported by the BB team!

That's why I brought the topic of Dus ka Dumm in my previous post ...If one compares his hosting of the two shows, it will be clear as daylight !Wink  What Salman does in the show is not only his own decision but he is guided by the production team.

Think about Raghu and Rajeev of Roadies ! Confused Compared to them, Salman's bullies are too subtle LOL There are some shows where contestants will be bullied - no matter whether they are celebs or non-celebs. Roadies and BB belong to that category.

Another thing I would like to point out  - one of the IF members (i think cruiser bhai) went to see the live shooting and from his experience we came to know that Salman used to talk around 2-3 hours with the audience and contestants but only 40 mins used to be shown to us.

So may be the contestants don't feel so intimidated and angry towards him as he chats with them  properly most of the time which is not shown to us as those are just "boring banters" Wink

Edited by doyelpakhi - 17 November 2012 at 1:47am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

blackiesosweetnanetaKhushi.

Autumn.

IF-Veteran Member

Autumn.

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 3:05am | IP Logged
@ Naneta : There was no need for that outburst from you just after DT note. Stop creating more issues on this thread.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sosweet-Chandramukhi-

taurusbb

Goldie

taurusbb

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Khushi.

I also believe that Salman is not like what a "host" of a show should be like- Like Amitabh Bacchan is on KBC , that is how a host should actually be. Yes, he does not conform to the duties and expectations of a host behavior but I would blame this to his lack of diplomacy skills because people who are diplomatic make good hosts because they are able to handle everyone with respect and Salman is totally not that. He isn't like this in his personal life either and this is obvious from his interviews. He has this " I don't give a damn attitude" and he carries his personality to the show which makes him a non-ideal host in the eyes of many people. And BB creatives know this and they are repeating him which indicates that this is what kind of a host they require for the show- a non-diplomatic , "say whatever YOU feel" host and not an ideal host. As simple as that. Also, its like hate it or love it- this is how things are going to be.

Agree with you entirely!!

He is host for 3 seasons and Colors is paying him BIG money. This simply means that he is a successful host and people like him. And as far as his behaviour is concerned, thats how he is - like it or leave it!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

naneta

*king*

IF-Dazzler

*king*

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Not sure how many of you were a part of this forum in BB3 times but AB was panned for being a boring host and too preachy. So comparing AB and Salman should be done with BB3 versus BB4-6 not KBC vs BB6.

secondly, I have watched Dus ka dum and Salman was not rude to aam aad,mi or celebs. The format of both shows are different. The script given and concept are different. Hence his attitude and hosting is different too.

Finally, I don't understand how someone's personal life is related to the show. Be it Urvashi or Sapna or Salman.

*king*

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

blackietaurusbbnanetaRagMasta

Samraat_92

IF-Stunnerz

Samraat_92

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanya.91

Originally posted by silverbug

Originally posted by tanvismile

i just hate when people wow salman mein rajeev ka fool banaya ,the one who takes jokes arent fools ,but salman has just crossed his limits ,one can feel that he thinks so high of himself that he forgets other have self respect too ,i agree it is almost like seniours ragging juniours

Quite frankly, I don't see anything in rajeev's behavior that has been different from many of the past contestants (when it comes to interacting with female contestants). Some like Ashmit were even worse. Did salman call them out on television and establish their image as perverts ? I don't think so.

Because Ashmit patel is a very good friend of Salman,  more like a family friend...
thats why in season 4 Salman never bothered to ask that what u and veena were doing under the blanket, ? why Veena grab your head and face and bury in her chest? why you always smell girls' hair, why u becomes intimate and touchy feely with sara and still call her sister?
and much more...

but just due to rajev's touching habit to everyone around he is pointing as his character constantly till the point that even the otherwise cool minded rajev spoke up that "sir aap toh meri image ki laga rahey ho"  because he is not a family friend of salman unlike that Mms fame ashmit patel who used to act like a husband with two girls but never been questioned even once by salman
that shows Salman's high level of biased limits

Well said Tanya..ClapClapClap

Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 17 November 2012 at 3:47am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.