Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Salman's behavior with contestants is horrible Pg 6 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 7

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 7
Page 7 Page 7

Dexterkilaila

IF-Sizzlerz

Dexterkilaila

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CallmeMaybe

Originally posted by Dexterkilaila

Originally posted by maddy311

Gaining success is hard and conducting yourself after being successful is harder.
Amitabh on kbc is an ideal example of how you talk and treat people.
If salman hasn't learnt to control his behaviour at this age then he can't in future as well

You can't compare the two, how do you know if AB would act like that if he was Salman's age, that time their weren't any shows like these..

Salman's age?! Salman is nearing 50 for crying out loud! He's not a child. His age is no excuse for acting out and throwing hissy fits at contestants on national TV. 

and AB is 70 plus..you cant compare..thats all im saying..

(on the side note, I like ur main picLOL always wanted to watch the show, but haven't made myself too yet)

LOL okay...I thought you were excusing him because of his age.LOLLOL

Thanks. Big smileYou should start watching Dexter...its awesome...although its seven seasons long and too bloody and gory in the beginning if you're not into that kinda stuff. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RagMasta

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Salman's behavior with contestants is horrible Pg 6 (Page 6)" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

RagMasta

IF-Sizzlerz

RagMasta

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 10:19pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by maddy311

Gaining success is hard and conducting yourself after being successful is harder.
Amitabh on kbc is an ideal example of how you talk and treat people.
If salman hasn't learnt to control his behaviour at this age then he can't in future as well

You can't compare the two, how do you know if AB would act like that if he was Salman's age, that time their weren't any shows like these..

Salman's age?! Salman is nearing 50 for crying out loud! He's not a child. His age is no excuse for acting out and throwing hissy fits at contestants on national TV. 

and AB is 70 plus..you cant compare..thats all im saying..

(on the side note, I like ur main picLOL always wanted to watch the show, but haven't made myself too yet)

LOL okay...I thought you were excusing him because of his age.LOLLOL

Thanks. Big smileYou should start watching Dexter...its awesome...although its seven seasons long and too bloody and gory in the beginning if you're not into that kinda stuff. LOL

Tongue Yeah I believe they have all of the seasons on netflix, but the only thing that is pulling me back to watch is the fact I'm so many seasons behind, so I feel it would take me forever to reach to the current season, if its still going on..maybe during the summer I'll check it out

Dexterkilaila

doyelpakhi

Goldie

doyelpakhi

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Comparing Salman and AB? Confused How can there be any comparison between show like Bigg Boss and KBC?

The shows are different and they require different type of hosting!

Those who are criticizing Salman for his behavior should have watched Duss Ka Dum which he did for two seasons - in one season general public used to participate and in another mainly celebrities participated...Salman used to tease the celebrities and had fun with the ordinary contestants but he never used to take a dig at them like he does in Bigg Boss!

Why is everyone blaming Salman because what he does is very much APPROVED and WANTED by the Bigg Boss team!

Even yesterday, the sarcastic comment for the diyas was clearly scripted by the BB team... One will say that Salman can decide what to say and not to say, but my dear friends, please understand that at the end of the day, no celebrity, not even Big B, can dictate terms all the time and they have to listen to the Team who is writing script for the show!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

blackiegangnamstyleharshita_sahnifire_gun

Autumn.

IF-Veteran Member

Autumn.

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 10:52pm | IP Logged

Can all please talk on the topic and not on Salman movies and where they get shown and type of people who watch them. Please stop making all sorts of assumptions. How all is this connected to the BB6 show? Stop making offensive remarks on the host.

Dex, just by few lines you changed the course of this topic. Please request you and others to talk on the topic on the show and not unrelated stuff.

Please discuss the topic content.

Thank you,
BB6 DT

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

taurusbb.Senorita.

piyualka

IF-Dazzler

piyualka

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
[satya83]i dont think hes been too unreasonable with contestants.

But i think hes being very harsh with the dancers.
Every time after his introduction dance, he tells the dancers to leave the stage ..chalo jaao jaldi...tumhare bachchey wait kar rahe hain ... etc

Come on..dancers are hardworking people in the entertainment industry..they have some dignity of labour..salman treats them badly. They are the ones who cover up salman's pathetic dance skills..

You spoke my mind...I always feel so bad for the dancers...but for Salman I can only say that his language is just Sadak-chaap...

naneta

IF-Rockerz

naneta

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 1:14am | IP Logged
well here ppl need a chance to criticize SAlman...
tired of all this...

dnt u guys have sommething else to discuss abt bb6..

whether his films work well in SS or multiplex is not a part of this forum...also no one has the right to say mawali gundas to those watching movies in SS..

@ Naneta : There was no [need for that outburst from you just after DT note. Stop creating more issues on this thread.

Edited by Autumn. - 17 November 2012 at 3:06am

taurusbb

-Chandramukhi-

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 1:22am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Khushi.

IF-Sizzlerz

Khushi.

JJJKJF Banner Contest Winne

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 1:27am | IP Logged
I also believe that Salman is not like what a "host" of a show should be like- Like Amitabh Bacchan is on KBC , that is how a host should actually be. Yes, he does not conform to the duties and expectations of a host behavior but I would blame this to his lack of diplomacy skills because people who are diplomatic make good hosts because they are able to handle everyone with respect and Salman is totally not that. He isn't like this in his personal life either and this is obvious from his interviews. He has this " I don't give a damn attitude" and he carries his personality to the show which makes him a non-ideal host in the eyes of many people. And BB creatives know this and they are repeating him which indicates that this is what kind of a host they require for the show- a non-diplomatic , "say whatever YOU feel" host and not an ideal host. As simple as that. Also, its like hate it or love it- this is how things are going to be.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

doyelpakhiblackietaurusbbnaneta

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.