Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Salman's behavior with contestants is horrible Pg 6 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 7

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 7
Page 6 Page 7

RagMasta

IF-Sizzlerz

RagMasta

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
I am sure Rajeev is happy with all the attention to be honest, Salman is making him more entertaining..

Plus its obvious Salman likes Rajeev too, bc when I see both of the talk, thats how normal friends talk too..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Salman's behavior with contestants is horrible Pg 6 (Page 5)" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

taurusbb

Goldie

taurusbb

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dexterkilaila

[

First part of your post is irrelevant. Of course I am generalizing. Wasn't that a given? I already said I don't have a statistically significant figure to back my assertions. However, neither do you. And even if that weren't the case, no one has to see a liger in person to know ligers exist, now do they? Likewise, I don't have to visit every single SS in every nook and cranny of India to come to a conclusion about the way people generally perceive them. Sure, stereotypes are largely exaggerated, however they weren't made up in thin air. Stereotypes are based on reality to a certain extent. 

Hakla who? SRK? How is that relevant to this post again? I've never liked SRK nor do I intend to start now. 

Okie dokie, so you agree that you are stereotyping Salman and his fans and that this view is exaggerated!! So, matter closed!

And the SRK part was just to provoke you ...didn't work though Wink

maddy311

IF-Rockerz

maddy311

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Gaining success is hard and conducting yourself after being successful is harder.
Amitabh on kbc is an ideal example of how you talk and treat people.
If salman hasn't learnt to control his behaviour at this age then he can't in future as well

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

piyualkasita11

Dexterkilaila

IF-Sizzlerz

Dexterkilaila

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by taurusbb

[

First part of your post is irrelevant. Of course I am generalizing. Wasn't that a given? I already said I don't have a statistically significant figure to back my assertions. However, neither do you. And even if that weren't the case, no one has to see a liger in person to know ligers exist, now do they? Likewise, I don't have to visit every single SS in every nook and cranny of India to come to a conclusion about the way people generally perceive them. Sure, stereotypes are largely exaggerated, however they weren't made up in thin air. Stereotypes are based on reality to a certain extent. 

Hakla who? SRK? How is that relevant to this post again? I've never liked SRK nor do I intend to start now. 

Okie dokie, so you agree that you are stereotyping Salman and his fans and that this view is exaggerated!! So, matter closed!

And the SRK part was just to provoke you ...didn't work though Wink 

@Red: Nope, this matter will continue until the cows come home unless you drop your selective reading habit. I said and I reiterate: Salman's films work at SS the most probably because the mawali gundas that are mostly found loitering around the SS theater areas are the ones that worship him the most. Now how on earth did you conclude all Salman fans are mawali gundas from that sentence? I'm not stereotyping all Salman fans, I am hypothesizing based on his lewd fans that watch his films repeatedly at the SS theaters. 

How mature...NOT! Here's a tip...next time you want to provoke me, bash Sapna. Although something tells me, you might fail at that as well. Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sosweet-Chandramukhi-Samraat_92

Rapier

IF-Rockerz

Rapier

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
What else is new? "Bhai" ki dadagiri toh kabse chalte aa rahi hai. The dig he took at Aseem was so uncalled for too. I seriously love Sapna for this though. She shook him pretty badly. So bad, that he has resorted to calling anyone who supports his arch-enemy, Sapna, gay! Wow! How mature! Wacko
And how can Rajeev just take stuff like that? And that too with a smile? Palat kar jawab dena tha na?! Idiot!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DexterkilailaSamraat_92

RagMasta

IF-Sizzlerz

RagMasta

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maddy311

Gaining success is hard and conducting yourself after being successful is harder.
If salman hasn't learnt to control his behaviour at this age then he can't in future as well

You can't compare the two, how do you know if AB would act like that if he was Salman's age, that time their weren't any shows like these..

Dexterkilaila

IF-Sizzlerz

Dexterkilaila

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CallmeMaybe

You can't compare the two, how do you know if AB would act like that if he was Salman's age, that time their weren't any shows like these..

Salman's age?! Salman is nearing 50 for crying out loud! He's not a child. His age is no excuse for acting out and throwing hissy fits at contestants on national TV. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chandramukhi--PoisonIvy-Samraat_92

RagMasta

IF-Sizzlerz

RagMasta

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 10:13pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by CallmeMaybe

Salman's age?! Salman is nearing 50 for crying out loud! He's not a child. His age is no excuse for acting out and throwing hissy fits at contestants on national TV. 

and AB is 70 plus..you cant compare..thats all im saying..

(on the side note, I like ur main picLOL always wanted to watch the show, but haven't made myself too yet)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dexterkilaila

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.