Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Salman's behavior with contestants is horrible Pg 6 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 7

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 7
Page 5 Page 7

Dexterkilaila

IF-Sizzlerz

Dexterkilaila

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JasToronto

Originally posted by Dexterkilaila

Originally posted by JasToronto

As I have said many times before, if Salman was hosting a reality show here or somewhere else in the West, he'd be hung out to dry by now. He has pretty much offended every type of minority group with that haughty , arrogant, obnoxious behavior. And let's not even begin with the way he disses people's looks, personality and what have you. Only in India, such douchebaggery from someone rich and powerful is taken with a smile on people's faces. Salman has no sense of respect for anyone that's considered "inferior". This is a total shame!  No wonder his films do  really well at the single screen theatres...he is the God of the mawali gundas.Dead

Hey, dear dear dear, please calm down.LOLLOL

You know what my friend? That's the way Salman is. He has no contol over his tongue, He needs to learn when and how to bite his tongue.LOL He insults everybody on national tv. He makes fun of all the guests when anchoring a show.

I remember once on Des ka dum, Yuvi and Harbhajan Singh really fixed him good. Salman was speechless in front of Harbhajan. Salman asked him which actress does he like the most? Harbhajan replied that K. Kaif was the one he liked. LOL Salman changed the topic right away.

everybody knows how he treated Ash and  Vivek Obaroi. He ruined Vivek's career. 

I am calm. This is the way I talk. Don't know how to be docile towards douches, sorry. 

I don't know what you're trying to get at though. Just because he always does this does not pardon his behavior. Also, does not mean he can or should go on doing this. He does not own the world...about time someone showed him the mirror. He desperately needs to be put in his place.

I'm not trying to prove anything here. All I'm saying is that Salman is a very high profile figure in Bollywood. Nobody can mess with him. We can talk and talk on this Forum but it will not bring any results.
Vo khetee hai na, '' Billee ke galee hai Ghanti kaun bandee.LOL 

Yea no one in Bollywood or India. But there's more to world than that. Let him treat people like crap in other places and he'll meet with nothing but brickbats. 

LOL did not get your hindi proverb though.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chandramukhi-sita11

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Salman's behavior with contestants is horrible Pg 6 (Page 4)" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

taurusbb

Goldie

taurusbb

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 8:19pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by taurusbb

As I have said many times before, if Salman was hosting a reality show here or somewhere else in the West, he'd be hung out to dry by now. He has pretty much offended every type of minority group with that haughty , arrogant, obnoxious behavior. And let's not even begin with the way he disses people's looks, personality and what have you. Only in India, such douchebaggery from someone rich and powerful is taken with a smile on people's faces. Salman has no sense of respect for anyone that's considered "inferior". This is a total shame!  No wonder his films do  really well at the single screen theatres...he is the God of the mawali gundas.Dead

No offense to anyone that visits the SS theatres...but it is quite well known that most of those are almost a habitat for those that want to get it on in the front bench with their lewd behavior. Sleepy

Didn't get your point about SS theatres!! I hope you are not painting all those who watch Salman movies as lewd Shocked

Nope. But single screen theaters in the sub continent are notorious for attracting lewd men to their front benches. His films do well there the most. IMO, that's not a coincidence.

If Salman's jokes and behaviour is in bad taste, so is your comment!!!!!!!

Front benchers don't go only to Salman's movies btw! And your comment seems to insinuate that only those go to multiplex are class and those who go to single screen are crass! A bit snobbish, no??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

naneta

Dexterkilaila

IF-Sizzlerz

Dexterkilaila

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 8:23pm | IP Logged

No offense to anyone that visits the SS theatres...but it is quite well known that most of those are almost a habitat for those that want to get it on in the front bench with their lewd behavior. Sleepy

Didn't get your point about SS theatres!! I hope you are not painting all those who watch Salman movies as lewd Shocked

Nope. But single screen theaters in the sub continent are notorious for attracting lewd men to their front benches. His films do well there the most. IMO, that's not a coincidence.

Front benchers don't go only to Salman's movies btw! And your comment seems to insinuate that only those go to multiplex are class and those who go to single screen are crass! A bit snobbish, no??

You can infer whatever you want from my comment. It is a FACT that Salman's films these days do well at single screen theaters. It is also a FACT that its very difficult for women to watch films at the SS because its populated  by loud, lewd men. I observed the trend and made a conclusion. You feel free to make another conclusion from it. Since there ain't no statistically significant figure to prove either you or me wrong on this correlation, you can take your accusations to the hallway. 

As for the bold, well...hello there Einstein, you forget a very important technicality there, don't you? I'm not a public figure, I don't have influence on millions of people. So I can afford to be politically incorrect and say it as I see it (within reason of course). Salman can't. He is a celebrity. He needs to maintain a certain dignity and decorum...two words Salman is extremely unfamiliar with. 

Edited by Dexterkilaila - 16 November 2012 at 8:28pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sosweet-Chandramukhi--PoisonIvy-Samraat_92

.lovelylotus.

IF-Sizzlerz

.lovelylotus.

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
I usually like Salmans bindaas attitude but he seems to not know when to talk what! Smart in decisions but silly in speech, needs to control his bad manners! Im sure he doesnt intead to be being bad but it comes across that way with his arrogance! Not fan of Rajiv but feel sorry fr him for being treated bad by contestants & host too! Salman is v moody, sometimes hez in good mood & sometimes bad and his reactions come accordingly unpredictable!

blackiepiyualka

tanya.91

IF-Rockerz

tanya.91

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by silverbug

Originally posted by tanvismile

i just hate when people wow salman mein rajeev ka fool banaya ,the one who takes jokes arent fools ,but salman has just crossed his limits ,one can feel that he thinks so high of himself that he forgets other have self respect too ,i agree it is almost like seniours ragging juniours

Quite frankly, I don't see anything in rajeev's behavior that has been different from many of the past contestants (when it comes to interacting with female contestants). Some like Ashmit were even worse. Did salman call them out on television and establish their image as perverts ? I don't think so.

Because Ashmit patel is a very good friend of Salman,  more like a family friend...
thats why in season 4 Salman never bothered to ask that what u and veena were doing under the blanket, ? why Veena grab your head and face and bury in her chest? why you always smell girls' hair, why u becomes intimate and touchy feely with sara and still call her sister?
and much more...

but just due to rajev's touching habit to everyone around he is pointing as his character constantly till the point that even the otherwise cool minded rajev spoke up that "sir aap toh meri image ki laga rahey ho"  because he is not a family friend of salman unlike that Mms fame ashmit patel who used to act like a husband with two girls but never been questioned even once by salman
that shows Salman's high level of biased limits

Edited by tanya.91 - 16 November 2012 at 8:52pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

xuseronlinepiyualka-Chandramukhi-Dexterkilailasita11Samraat_92

blackie

Goldie

blackie

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by agatha

he does it all time with everybody not only with contestant
which is very down market.
he passes unnecessary jokes on dancers and vodaphone callers.
as well as on contestant,and those jokes r not funny mr. khanAngry

Yeah, I noticed that he talks in a really funny tone to the vodafone callers of the week. He talks as if he is mocking them and does not give them a chance to speak. However, I also feel that some of the callers exaggerate their adulation or fan following for Salman just to please him.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

piyualkaDexterkilaila-Chandramukhi-sita11Samraat_92

taurusbb

Goldie

taurusbb

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 9:48pm | IP Logged

You can infer whatever you want from my comment. It is a FACT that Salman's films these days do well at single screen theaters. It is also a FACT that its very difficult for women to watch films at the SS because its populated  by loud, lewd men. I observed the trend and made a conclusion. You feel free to make another conclusion from it. Since there ain't no statistically significant figure to prove either you or me wrong on this correlation, you can take your accusations to the hallway. 

As for the bold, well...hello there Einstein, you forget a very important technicality there, don't you? I'm not a public figure, I don't have influence on millions of people. So I can afford to be politically incorrect and say it as I see it (within reason of course). Salman can't. He is a celebrity. He needs to maintain a certain dignity and decorum...two words Salman is extremely unfamiliar with. 

Looks like you know very little facts about  movies.All of Salman's recent hit movies did well all over India - especially the multiplexes!! And you also are generalising by saying that all single screen theatres are populated by lewd men - how many theatres have you visited before coming to this conclusion?

Well, you are free to make whatever statements and generalisations you want. I am also free to question what you write Tongue

BTW : I agree that Salman behaves cheaply and rudely most times. In that aspect, he is like Sapna - frank and speaks on the face Big smile
Atleast that's better than being a fake like a certain hakla!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

naneta

Dexterkilaila

IF-Sizzlerz

Dexterkilaila

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 9:54pm | IP Logged

Looks like you know very little facts about  movies.All of Salman's recent hit movies did well all over India - especially the multiplexes!! And you also are generalising by saying that all single screen theatres are populated by lewd men - how many theatres have you visited before coming to this conclusion? 

Well, you are free to make whatever statements and generalisations you want. I am also free to question what you write Tongue

BTW : I agree that Salman behaves cheaply and rudely most times. In that aspect, he is like Sapna - frank and speaks on the face Big smile
Atleast that's better than being a fake like a certain hakla!!

First part of your post is irrelevant. Of course I am generalizing. Wasn't that a given? I already said I don't have a statistically significant figure to back my assertions. However, neither do you. And even if that weren't the case, no one has to see a liger in person to know ligers exist, now do they? Likewise, I don't have to visit every single SS in every nook and cranny of India to come to a conclusion about the way people generally perceive them. Sure, stereotypes are largely exaggerated, however they weren't made up in thin air. Stereotypes are based on reality to a certain extent. 

Hakla who? SRK? How is that relevant to this post again? I've never liked SRK nor do I intend to start now. 

-Chandramukhi--PoisonIvy-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.