Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Salman's behavior with contestants is horrible Pg 6 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 3 Page 7

satya83

Groupbie

satya83

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
i dont think hes been too unreasonable with contestants.

But i think hes being very harsh with the dancers.
Every time after his introduction dance, he tells the dancers to leave the stage ..chalo jaao jaldi...tumhare bachchey wait kar rahe hain ... etc

Come on..dancers are hardworking people in the entertainment industry..they have some dignity of labour..salman treats them badly. They are the ones who cover up salman's pathetic dance skills..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MissMeowsita11

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Salman's behavior with contestants is horrible Pg 6 (Page 2)" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ShahZur

IF-Rockerz

ShahZur

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
salmaan nay bilkul theek kia , ussnay niketan kaam chor aur gabbar mink ko budget par ultha seedha mun banany par bilkul theek bola!!!

Edited by ShahZur4Cruiser - 16 November 2012 at 1:28pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Bottom_Linetaurusbbfire_gun

silverbug

IF-Dazzler

silverbug

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by satya83

Every time after his introduction dance, he tells the dancers to leave the stage ..chalo jaao jaldi...tumhare bachchey wait kar rahe hain ... etc

Come on..dancers are hardworking people in the entertainment industry..they have some dignity of labour..salman treats them badly. They are the ones who cover up salman's pathetic dance skills..

thanks, I didn't notice that.

MissMeow

MissMeow

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 1:54pm | IP Logged

@ Your first statement: I disagree. I mean, poking fun and joking around is fine, but there's a line that, once crossed, takes it to another level. The audience isn't blind, we can make up our own judgement, he keeps trying to attach certain images to some people (i.e. Rajeev = Pervert), which I think is totally unfair. 

@ Your second statement: Wholeheartedly agree! And also, since most of them are foreign I think, they don't even get what he's saying so they just smile and leave. I always feel so bad.. What does he mean by 'bachon ke paas jao'.. WTH?! Angry

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12Sarkarblackiesilverbugsosweet-Chandramukhi-Dexterkilaila-PoisonIvy-Samraat_92sita11

silverbug

IF-Dazzler

silverbug

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Muna_93

@ Your first statement: I disagree. I mean, poking fun and joking around is fine, but there's a line that, once crossed, takes it to another level. The audience isn't blind, we can make up our own judgement, he keeps trying to attach certain images to some people (i.e. Rajeev = Pervert), which I think is totally unfair. 

@ Your second statement: Wholeheartedly agree! And also, since most of them are foreign I think, they don't even get what he's saying so they just smile and leave. I always feel so bad.. What does he mean by 'bachon ke paas jao'.. WTH?! Angry

Well said. Rajeev was clearly disturbed by Salman's attitude, obviously he's not going to say anything because Salman has a history of destroying people's careers.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

MissMeowgangnamstyleDexterkilaila-Chandramukhi-sita11Samraat_92

MissMeow

MissMeow

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by silverbug

Originally posted by Muna_93

Well said. Rajeev was clearly disturbed by Salman's attitude, obviously he's not going to say anything because Salman has a history of destroying people's careers.

Yes, exactly. I'm not a huge fan of Rajeev, but felt so bad for him in this episode.. He was helpless against the bashing..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chandramukhi-DexterkilailaSamraat_92

agatha

agatha

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
he does it all time with everybody not only with contestant
which is very down market.
he passes unnecessary jokes on dancers and vodaphone callers.
as well as on contestant,and those jokes r not funny mr. khanAngry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12Sarkar-Chandramukhi-DexterkilailaSamraat_92sita11

silverbug

IF-Dazzler

silverbug

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by agatha

he does it all time with everybody not only with contestant
which is very down market.
he passes unnecessary jokes on dancers and vodaphone callers.
as well as on contestant,and those jokes r not funny mr. khanAngry

all this arrogance is not good though.

i have heard rajesh khanna at his peak was extremely arrogant as well

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dexterkilailasita11

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.