Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

Abby-GC-Crazy

IF-Sizzlerz

Abby-GC-Crazy

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
@Asha di...
absolutely... d BMT taking place widout Yash's consent would be the worst thing for him because that will only make him feel that Aarti still doesnt consider him as the father of Ansh and thus, when his real father needed him, Aarti gave Ansh's bone marrow...
this will shake his entire belief and wil make him feel unwanted

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jikky_84

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Aarti's Silence..! (Page 2)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

gcluv

IF-Sizzlerz

gcluv

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AbbyluvsMaan

Originally posted by gcluv

superb analysis

you raised a very important piont
I totally agree with you 
arati being silence leading her into big trouble for herself, yash and his whole family
but poor girl !!
she is so pressurized from dubeys  at this moment
hope she tells everything to yash  

thnxx a lot...
yea... dats where i feel bad for her... d height of emo blackmail shes facing is disgusting and unavoidable but yet this is wht shows her weakness as a person that she cnt for once think how the others are using her for their motive and playing big time with her feelings

I feel arati will stand up to the situation in the hospital when dubeys will force upon her for Ansh's BMT.

Abby-GC-Crazy

Abby-GC-Crazy

IF-Sizzlerz

Abby-GC-Crazy

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged

superb analysis

I totally agree with you 
arati being silence leading her into big trouble for herself, yash and his whole family
but poor girl !!

thnxx a lot...
yea... dats where i feel bad for her... d height of emo blackmail shes facing is disgusting and unavoidable but yet this is wht shows her weakness as a person that she cnt for once think how the others are using her for their motive and playing big time with her feelings

I feel arati will stand up to the situation in the hospital when dubeys will force upon her for Ansh's BMT.

i dont think so...
i am not sure if Aarti will be able to stand strong in front of Shobha's so-called tears

gcluv

jikky_84

IF-Sizzlerz

jikky_84

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged

@Asha di...
absolutely... d BMT taking place widout Yash's consent would be the worst thing for him because that will only make him feel that Aarti still doesnt consider him as the father of Ansh and thus, when his real father needed him, Aarti gave Ansh's bone marrow...
this will shake his entire belief and wil make him feel unwanted

And may be he will feel that now she don't want this marriage also as her ex- husband is back Ouch and may be she is doing everything for this PV in some majboori. See from Yash's POV, he can see Arati is stressed and is not ready to share it with him. So he can have a misunderstanding that Arati wants to be with her ex but couldn't do that because she is bound with this marriage, otherwise she would have asked him before the BMT.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aish96Abby-GC-Crazy

Abby-GC-Crazy

IF-Sizzlerz

Abby-GC-Crazy

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
@Asha di...
umm.. may be... but about dis m nt that sure... if Yash is able to analyze a few things, he wudnt atlst feel dis...
but yea... he might feel so too

tellyme

IF-Rockerz

tellyme

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 12:36pm | IP Logged

Awesome analysis dear...

I am really feeling bad for AArti and Yash both but somewhere Yash more coz AArti is giving less importance to his word and more to Dubeys word who are just bakmailing her...

Dubeys are in very sweet way manupilating Aarti for their own use. And for their own selfish reason, they are putting AArti in stress and aslo plying with her life, suggesting her to do wrong.

Had they been her real parents then will they suggest her to hide truth after truth from her husband.

Do Dubeys hide truth between them, NO then why do they expect this from AArti. do they think AArt relation with Yash is not a true relation.

It's like, humne tumhe support kiya... abb zindagi bhar karz utarte raho... you have this awesome life due to us so you have to pay...

I hope dubeys or AArti anytime realize that Dubeys used her for their wn purpose...

AArti ke life me future problem will come and that time again, shobha will come and give lamba lamba dialogue to show how much she loves AArti... all false.

I feel so much pain for AArya's coming future... and dubeysAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aish96Abby-GC-Crazyjikky_84

jikky_84

IF-Sizzlerz

jikky_84

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged

@Asha di...
umm.. may be... but about dis m nt that sure... if Yash is able to analyze a few things, he wudnt atlst feel dis...
but yea... he might feel so too

Abbey,

I am not saying that he will feel like that but he may if the BMT happens without his consent. Then he will feel that she is still finding Prashant more important than him and she still considers Ansh as Prashant's son and not his ( so didn't find it necessrey to ask for his permission for the BMT). Arati has never told in words to Yash that she considres him only as Ansh's father and not her ex- husband whereas Yash has several times made it clear that PayPal are her children.

Abby-GC-Crazy

gcluv

IF-Sizzlerz

gcluv

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged

superb analysis

I totally agree with you 
but poor girl !!

thnxx a lot...

i dont think so...
i am not sure if Aarti will be able to stand strong in front of Shobha's so-called tears

OH god!!!!!
me crying ... CryCry
seeing arati in deli ma  

Abby-GC-Crazy

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.