Punar Vivah

Aarti's Silence..! - Page 2

Abby-GC-Crazy thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: gcluv

I feel arati will stand up to the situation in the hospital when dubeys will force upon her for Ansh's BMT.

i dont think so...
i am not sure if Aarti will be able to stand strong in front of Shobha's so-called tears

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jikky_84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: AbbyluvsMaan

@Asha di...
absolutely... d BMT taking place widout Yash's consent would be the worst thing for him because that will only make him feel that Aarti still doesnt consider him as the father of Ansh and thus, when his real father needed him, Aarti gave Ansh's bone marrow...
this will shake his entire belief and wil make him feel unwanted

And may be he will feel that now she don't want this marriage also as her ex- husband is back  and may be she is doing everything for this PV in some majboori. See from Yash's POV, he can see Arati is stressed and is not ready to share it with him. So he can have a misunderstanding that Arati wants to be with her ex but couldn't do that because she is bound with this marriage, otherwise she would have asked him before the BMT.
Abby-GC-Crazy thumbnail
@Asha di...
umm.. may be... but about dis m nt that sure... if Yash is able to analyze a few things, he wudnt atlst feel dis...
but yea... he might feel so too
tellyme thumbnail

Awesome analysis dear...

I am really feeling bad for AArti and Yash both but somewhere Yash more coz AArti is giving less importance to his word and more to Dubeys word who are just bakmailing her...

Dubeys are in very sweet way manupilating Aarti for their own use. And for their own selfish reason, they are putting AArti in stress and aslo plying with her life, suggesting her to do wrong.

Had they been her real parents then will they suggest her to hide truth after truth from her husband.

Do Dubeys hide truth between them, NO then why do they expect this from AArti. do they think AArt relation with Yash is not a true relation.

It's like, humne tumhe support kiya... abb zindagi bhar karz utarte raho... you have this awesome life due to us so you have to pay...

I hope dubeys or AArti anytime realize that Dubeys used her for their wn purpose...

AArti ke life me future problem will come and that time again, shobha will come and give lamba lamba dialogue to show how much she loves AArti... all false.

I feel so much pain for AArya's coming future... and dubeys😡
jikky_84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

@Asha di...
umm.. may be... but about dis m nt that sure... if Yash is able to analyze a few things, he wudnt atlst feel dis...
but yea... he might feel so too

Abbey,

I am not saying that he will feel like that but he may if the BMT happens without his consent. Then he will feel that she is still finding Prashant more important than him and she still considers Ansh as Prashant's son and not his ( so didn't find it necessrey to ask for his permission for the BMT). Arati has never told in words to Yash that she considres him only as Ansh's father and not her ex- husband whereas Yash has several times made it clear that PayPal are her children.
gcluv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

i dont think so...
i am not sure if Aarti will be able to stand strong in front of Shobha's so-called tears

OH god!!!!!
me crying ... ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­
seeing arati in deli ma  
Abby-GC-Crazy thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tellyme

Awesome analysis dear...

I am really feeling bad for AArti and Yash both but somewhere Yash more coz AArti is giving less importance to his word and more to Dubeys word who are just bakmailing her...

Dubeys are in very sweet way manupilating Aarti for their own use. And for their own selfish reason, they are putting AArti in stress and aslo plying with her life, suggesting her to do wrong.

Had they been her real parents then will they suggest her to hide truth after truth from her husband.

Do Dubeys hide truth between them, NO then why do they expect this from AArti. do they think AArt relation with Yash is not a true relation.

It's like, humne tumhe support kiya... abb zindagi bhar karz utarte raho... you have this awesome life due to us so you have to pay...

I hope dubeys or AArti anytime realize that Dubeys used her for their wn purpose...

AArti ke life me future problem will come and that time again, shobha will come and give lamba lamba dialogue to show how much she loves AArti... all false.

I feel so much pain for AArya's coming future... and dubeys😡

thnqq Anu di...
and absolutely.. this is where i absolutely cum to hate Dubeys...
they just keep telling her to hide things and lie whereas Yash keeps telling Aarti to trust and not to lie...
a huge difference and this is where Aarti shud be seeing that how much of a difference there is between real consideration and a false one...
ol dis tym Shobha was gud and mahaan... when Prashant was totally rong and fit n fine sumwhr... but as soon as it came on his life, as a parent she did switch her loyalty... in no way shes treating Aarti as her daughter... d way Shobha said, u'd be happy in ur life but wht bout us... now suddenly, she doesnt find satisfaction and happiness in Aarti's happiness... a huge statement which proved that Aarti is so not a daughter to her.. but a ex-DIL ...
Abby-GC-Crazy thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jikky_84

Abbey,

I am not saying that he will feel like that but he may if the BMT happens without his consent. Then he will feel that she is still finding Prashant more important than him and she still considers Ansh as Prashant's son and not his ( so didn't find it necessrey to ask for his permission for the BMT). Arati has never told in words to Yash that she considres him only as Ansh's father and not her ex- husband whereas Yash has several times made it clear that PayPal are her children.

yea.. dis is where m scared too...
if d BMT happens, Yash is going to feel dat Aarti doesnt consider him imp enough or Ansh's father to consult him once before taking dis huge decision
PuvZ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome take... Completely agree with you... Aarti should open up ASAP to Yash... And the Dubeys are really going overboard
tellyme thumbnail

thnqq Anu di...
and absolutely.. this is where i absolutely cum to hate Dubeys...
they just keep telling her to hide things and lie whereas Yash keeps telling Aarti to trust and not to lie...
a huge difference and this is where Aarti shud be seeing that how much of a difference there is between real consideration and a false one...
ol dis tym Shobha was gud and mahaan... when Prashant was totally rong and fit n fine sumwhr... but as soon as it came on his life, as a parent she did switch her loyalty... in no way shes treating Aarti as her daughter... d way Shobha said, u'd be happy in ur life but wht bout us... now suddenly, she doesnt find satisfaction and happiness in Aarti's happiness... a huge statement which proved that Aarti is so not a daughter to her.. but a ex-DIL ...

Yeah dear..
it hurts..

aarya situation due to selfih and blackmailer dubeys...

hope AArti do not loose Yash's trust of which dubey have all planned

yes, it wa abig  statement