Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Abby-GC-Crazy

IF-Sizzlerz

Abby-GC-Crazy

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
okay.. rather than talking bout the entire episode.. i wud like to talk only over Aarti's silence today...

Aarti's silence is creating negativeness for her in the following ways:
1. She's stressing out herself which can have a severe negative impact on her unborn child.
2. She's gonna make Yash feel not trusted enough to share such a huge thing.
3. She's loosing the immense trust Scindia's have put on her.
4. A heartbreak both for herself and Yash.
5. Building a mount of guilt inside her that earlier she hid her divorcee truth from Yash and now there's an added thing to it... She's just creating heaps of lies for herself.
6. She's somewhere giving away her will and strength that's in her because she's falling for the blackmail. I know it's kinda unavoidable but like Yash has been telling her and like he said today's sharing her problems with her will only bring up a solution.

uhh... right now i can think of only these many reasons...
yess.. I sympathize with the way Aarti is being blackmailed to heights but I hate her for giving away those kangans and still not standing up for herself but yet again depending on others.. Aarti's silence totally irks me because Yash has been most open with her and anyone may or may not understand him but she does. At least she can talk to him.. he might be hurt and angry but then, he not heartless and he will give a thought over Dubeys misery too.
I understand that Dubeys want to save their son but they are being disgusting with the way they have thrown weapons over Aarti.. just like Dubey had said earlier too... They are just making Aarti repay for all they have done for her and not really being a parent to her...

That's all from me...
Please do share ur views...

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Nandita1970mokshashreenuresmeraldanirmalac99Leevi05nan0102tellymeCOLOGYKrantiGuru_JKRjikky_84gcluvPuvZmaha9pickachugafulu14

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Aarti's Silence..!" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jikky_84

IF-Sizzlerz

jikky_84

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Hey OWL Hug

Loved the post and the points you noted are completely true Approve

And yes, everything is going towards a heart break only for both Yash and Arati but more for Yash as he will get all the shocks together Ouch and we will have to see how much time it will take Yash to come in terms with all the lies he has been told till now Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Abby-GC-Crazy

gcluv

IF-Sizzlerz

gcluv

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
superb analysis

you raised a very important piont
I totally agree with you 
arati being silence leading her into big trouble for herself, yash and his whole family
but poor girl !!
she is so pressurized from dubeys  at this moment
hope she tells everything to yash  

Abby-GC-Crazy

Abby-GC-Crazy

IF-Sizzlerz

Abby-GC-Crazy

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jikky_84

Hey OWL Hug

And yes, everything is going towards a heart break only for both Yash and Arati but more for Yash as he will get all the shocks together Ouch and we will have to see how much time it will take Yash to come in terms with all the lies he has been told till now Ouch

yea... totally... i feel so bad for Yash...
wherein at one side... hes trying to be that support for Aarti and trying to put himself in d position where Aarti shares her prob with her and on the other side, a heartbreaking and treacherous web of lies are waiting for him... Ouch

jikky_84

Abby-GC-Crazy

IF-Sizzlerz

Abby-GC-Crazy

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gcluv

superb analysis

you raised a very important piont
I totally agree with you 
arati being silence leading her into big trouble for herself, yash and his whole family
but poor girl !!
she is so pressurized from dubeys  at this moment
hope she tells everything to yash  

thnxx a lot...
yea... dats where i feel bad for her... d height of emo blackmail shes facing is disgusting and unavoidable but yet this is wht shows her weakness as a person that she cnt for once think how the others are using her for their motive and playing big time with her feelings

gcluv

maha9

IF-Sizzlerz

maha9

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Nice take dear. I agree with u. But  I fear how is she going to manage the situation .

Abby-GC-Crazy

Abby-GC-Crazy

IF-Sizzlerz

Abby-GC-Crazy

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maha9

Nice take dear. I agree with u. But  I fear how is she going to manage the situation .

thnq...
umm yea.. Aarti is going to take Ansh for the BMT... i hv dis feeling...

jikky_84

IF-Sizzlerz

jikky_84

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AbbyluvsMaan

Originally posted by jikky_84

Hey OWL Hug

yea... totally... i feel so bad for Yash...
wherein at one side... hes trying to be that support for Aarti and trying to put himself in d position where Aarti shares her prob with her and on the other side, a heartbreaking and treacherous web of lies are waiting for him... Ouch

I don't think even in his worst might mares he is going to think that Arati's ex- husband is alive and so this news will hit him hard. That is why I don't want this BMT to take place without Yash's consent, then it will really shake the basis of this PV that is they married for their children. And Yahs will feel very deeply hurt and betrayed by this Ouch because he loves Ansh more than his lifeOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lady_doveAbby-GC-Crazy

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.