Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Kunal Should Move on - No More SiNal (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 8

Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 8
Page 8 Page 8

.Boss.

IF-Dazzler

.Boss.

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
I agree. Kunal should move on and same with siddhi, she should move on in  her life with abhay. CVs can now show abhay-siddhi short love story and bring in another good woman in kunal's life.  And give this show a happy ending. Thats all i want, m so disgusted with this track.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kunal Should Move on - No More SiNal (Page 7)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Coeur2PsychoFMS

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

rajarathi

Groupbie

rajarathi

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
Totally agree with u

adohare

adohare

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rani

What I really want to see next in Parichay is Kunal moving on in life without ever thinking about Siddhi or Richa or any one in his life for now.

Not sure what future will bring for him, but I personally don't want him to reconcile with Siddhi as SiNal are no longer sacred for me. By marrying someone else, Siddhi has become unworthy of Kunal and would have said the same thing about Siddhi had Kunal married someone else. 

In my opinion Kunal should never even consider of taking Siddhi back in his life as she is someone else's wife and he shouldn't ever lay eyes on another man's wife because Kunal is too good for that. 

CVs can continue to show Siddhi as Mrs Diwan, but Kunal should never take her back no matter what the circumstances were for BhaSi marriage. 

Marriage is marriage and If Siddhi couldn't be loyal to Kunal, I at least want to see her being loyal to her 2nd husband. I just want to see that she can be loyal a wife which so far I haven't seen in Siddhi.

Again this is my opinion and this topic is open for healthy debate but surely not welcomed for any kind of fight, bashing or accusations. Also no personal attacks on any of the members please, including the topic maker. 

How can everyone say like that. From the starting whatever siddhi tell anything to kunal what has been done by kunal. Kunal knew that siddhi was not involve to rohit murder case then took a charge on his shoulder and sit idle and left her wife to face everyone taane and left all the duty on her shoulder. Go to hell Kunal. So worst husband. Even she told abould deal then at that time kunal could not do anything. No proof with them.
Siddhi  Told him everything about what happened 9 years ago , about Richa ! what did Kunal do ? Absolutely nothing ! he is just giving bashan to her !i don't have any hopes from him ! don't argue about this. Your's kunal always be helpless - a man like lion unable to do anything to richa and thakral. Kunal is a worst character. But  I love sinal. Both are committing mistake, so both deserve for each other. Both should understand their mistake so that not commit again in future life. Both should be unite and live happily.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

tweety.tweetsinal_saamisarah_singhchitsssrainbowgirl-Hima-karthi173-AkkiLuvsNBT-

-AkkiLuvsNBT-

IF-Stunnerz

-AkkiLuvsNBT-

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by adohare

Originally posted by -Rani

What I really want to see next in Parichay is Kunal moving on in life without ever thinking about Siddhi or Richa or any one in his life for now.

Not sure what future will bring for him, but I personally don't want him to reconcile with Siddhi as SiNal are no longer sacred for me. By marrying someone else, Siddhi has become unworthy of Kunal and would have said the same thing about Siddhi had Kunal married someone else. 

In my opinion Kunal should never even consider of taking Siddhi back in his life as she is someone else's wife and he shouldn't ever lay eyes on another man's wife because Kunal is too good for that. 

CVs can continue to show Siddhi as Mrs Diwan, but Kunal should never take her back no matter what the circumstances were for BhaSi marriage. 

Marriage is marriage and If Siddhi couldn't be loyal to Kunal, I at least want to see her being loyal to her 2nd husband. I just want to see that she can be loyal a wife which so far I haven't seen in Siddhi.

Again this is my opinion and this topic is open for healthy debate but surely not welcomed for any kind of fight, bashing or accusations. Also no personal attacks on any of the members please, including the topic maker. 

How can everyone say like that. From the starting whatever siddhi tell anything to kunal what has been done by kunal. Kunal knew that siddhi was not involve to rohit murder case then took a charge on his shoulder and sit idle and left her wife to face everyone taane and left all the duty on her shoulder. Go to hell Kunal. So worst husband. Even she told abould deal then at that time kunal could not do anything. No proof with them.
Siddhi  Told him everything about what happened 9 years ago , about Richa ! what did Kunal do ? Absolutely nothing ! he is just giving bashan to her !i don't have any hopes from him ! don't argue about this. Your's kunal always be helpless - a man like lion unable to do anything to richa and thakral. Kunal is a worst character. But  I love sinal. Both are committing mistake, so both deserve for each other. Both should understand their mistake so that not commit again in future life. Both should be unite and live happily.

Sorry to TM  but disagree with whole topic and adhorae...ClapClap..best reply dear..KUnal destroyed..Siddhis life..from start only...If NO SiNal then no point in watching the show..i dont xcare a damn wat kunal does in future and blah blah...The show became hit just bcz of awesome couple SiNal..not of Kunal..Wink...Sorrry  Rani..but its mah POV..Tongue

Edited by Akki-Rocks - 17 November 2012 at 11:51pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sinal_saamisarah_singhpalzsSilambu

-AkkiLuvsNBT-

IF-Stunnerz

-AkkiLuvsNBT-

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
KUnal a one woman guy??...when did that happen..Looks like ppl forgot that Richa was pehla pyaar of KUnal..LOL

Edited by Akki-Rocks - 17 November 2012 at 11:59pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sarah_singhrainbowgirl

rainbowgirl

IF-Rockerz

rainbowgirl

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Akki-Rocks

KUnal a one woman guy??...when did that happen..Looks like ppl forgot that Richa was pehla pyaar of KUnal..LOL

Like EK said some viewers have short term memory or selective amnesia DeadLOL 

sinal_saami

sinal_saami

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Akki-Rocks

Akki still agree that kunal is one woman guy. Otherwise sid will als won't be name as one man woman becoz Anand Raj Chopra was also her first love.
Here one man woman or one woman man means that after they got married with each other and consummate their marriage she/he dose not have any physical relation with any other person in her /his life. Which neither kunal had with Dead and nor sid allowed Evil Smile to do.

Edited by sinal_saami - 18 November 2012 at 3:49am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top