Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Kunal Should Move on - No More SiNal (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 8

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 8
Page 4 Page 8

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kravella

Originally posted by ria60

yes Rani nothing at all justifies this mahan sacrifice...no reason will be good enough for me now!
i just want to see kunal fight the case for his son..."no time for love" should be his mantra!

i just felt sick when she was sitting with her ghoonghat on waiting for her latest husband...even though she turned him down later but that scene pissed me off big time!...is she being black-mailed to sit like that n pretend like the newly wed too?
she cnt play victim all the timeConfused

its best for kunal to forget abt his x-wife n x-gf both!!
Lets give a benefit of doubt to sc here...she might be sitting on the bed thinking that abhay will arrange a gadda for himself and she can sleep on the bed...unfortunately he too was on the bed thats when she had a mentos moment and reacted...from monday may be we will see the gadda arrangement in abhay ji's room

@ Red - And that should make us happy and wait for their mushy mushy romanceShocked?

@ Green - Benefit of the doubt for whatWink? We should give her benefit of the doubt so she can go ahead and make another blunder like the deal with Richa and the marriage with AbhayLOL?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

0309annaria60

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kunal Should Move on - No More SiNal (Page 3)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ria60

IF-Dazzler

ria60

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rani

Good thing about me is that I never watch such scenes, these are a must FF scenes for me to keep my sanity and BP intactLOLLOLLOL

@red,,,n i lost both today after watching thay scene!
bt thank fully she came out of hibernation n asked him to stay away...the only saving grace was her dialogues abt still loving kunal.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rani

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 0309anna

[

@bold::  ROFL

waise loved the caption of your post...no more sinal..

I added no more SiNal because that's what I meant by Kunal should move onWink.

The reason I don't want SiNal re-union is simply because Siddhi is jootha now (not sure how to term it in English). She is a married woman and Kunal doesn't need a married woman in his life. 

I want to finally see If Siddhi can actually be loyal to someone even if that's her Abhay JiWink

0309anna

Savz_Startling

IF-Sizzlerz

Savz_Startling

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
started with kunal falling, then  kunal - richa n  anand -siddhi then sinal n richa n now kunal,kids n richa n abhay-siddhi lets see 

-Rani

kalpanaR

IF-Sizzlerz

kalpanaR

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged

yes Rani nothing at all justifies this mahan sacrifice...no reason will be good enough for me now!
i just want to see kunal fight the case for his son..."no time for love" should be his mantra!

i just felt sick when she was sitting with her ghoonghat on waiting for her latest husband...even though she turned him down later but that scene pissed me off big time!...is she being black-mailed to sit like that n pretend like the newly wed too?
she cnt play victim all the timeConfused

its best for kunal to forget abt his x-wife n x-gf both!!
Lets give a benefit of doubt to sc here...she might be sitting on the bed thinking that abhay will arrange a gadda for himself and she can sleep on the bed...unfortunately he too was on the bed thats when she had a mentos moment and reacted...from monday may be we will see the gadda arrangement in abhay ji's room

@ Red - And that should make us happy and wait for their mushy mushy romanceShocked?

@ Green - Benefit of the doubt for whatWink? We should give her benefit of the doubt so she can go ahead and make another blunder like the deal with Richa and the marriage with AbhayLOL?

ohhh no...you misunderstood me i was just trying to be sarcastic...i am extremely frustrated with her deeds so trying to find some stupid reasons to justify them

-Rani

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged

I am sure, he will. I have a good feeling this time that finally we will get to see the kind of Kunal Chopra we have been wanting to see. Just one hope that Siddhi doesn't mess it all up for him by again assuming that she knows what's best for him and making deals with any tom dick and harry for his sake.

hope so Rani...they have completely ruined the show with nonsensical tracks...at-least give us the KC we want to see!!
we have all been waiting the see the professional journey of kunal bt he was always trapped in melodrama now since he is wifeless n hopefully kicks out his x-gf too i want to see kunal chopra's actual parichay now!

Yeah, I am kind of happy Siddhi married Abhay. At least now he has time to focus on his career. Glad that he also threw Richa out. Now with no Richas and Siddhis around, we can finally see Kunal without him being interfered by these two ladies with their so called overflow of love for him. 

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged

gadda or no gadda i give a dam aby Beta Diwan!!...i wnat kunal to give him sleepless nights which he may spend where ever he wants to!

@ Red - Me too waiting for that dayDancingDay Dreaming

Just like Kunal used to scare Daddy T in his dreams, I want all Diwans to feel the same fear of KunalLOL

Remember how Daddy T used to wake up from his dream all scared and sweaty? I want to see all 3 Diwans like that nowDay Dreaming

kalpanaR

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheRowdiest

after the case Siddhi can leave Kunal forever and can be happy with Abhay forever 

then Story shld revolve arnd Kunal only ... no siddhi character any more,  no SiNal ... 

Period .

I personally don't mind Siddhi character being kept or removed because there is a remote button called FF for certain scenesWinkLOL 

I just don't want Siddhi back in Kunal's life as SiNal is dead for me. They can continue to show BhaSi love story for all I care because I for sure won't be watching itWinkTongue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top