Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Kunal Should Move on - No More SiNal (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 8

Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 3 Page 8

kalpanaR

IF-Sizzlerz

kalpanaR

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ria60

yes Rani nothing at all justifies this mahan sacrifice...no reason will be good enough for me now!
i just want to see kunal fight the case for his son..."no time for love" should be his mantra!

i just felt sick when she was sitting with her ghoonghat on waiting for her latest husband...even though she turned him down later but that scene pissed me off big time!...is she being black-mailed to sit like that n pretend like the newly wed too?
she cnt play victim all the timeConfused

its best for kunal to forget abt his x-wife n x-gf both!!
Lets give a benefit of doubt to sc here...she might be sitting on the bed thinking that abhay will arrange a gadda for himself and she can sleep on the bed...unfortunately he too was on the bed thats when she had a mentos moment and reacted...from monday may be we will see the gadda arrangement in abhay ji's room

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ria60

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kunal Should Move on - No More SiNal (Page 2)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged

also he needs to stop drinking!!
just cnt see him drunk anymore...yes i do find him hot while he's drunk n his voice is super sexy then but that doenst mean the cv's show him sloshed every second epiosde!!
they have shown the same scene uncountable number of times enough now!...coffee tea water cold drink get hole of anything but alcohol!!

I am sure, he will. I have a good feeling this time that finally we will get to see the kind of Kunal Chopra we have been wanting to see. Just one hope that Siddhi doesn't mess it all up for him by again assuming that she knows what's best for him and making deals with any tom dick and harry for his sake.

For gods sake lady, let him clean up his own mess because instead of cleaning his mess you create more mess for him so it's time you back off from his life and be happy with your new found loved ones, Diwans. 

ria60

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheRowdiest

me too want him to move on 

We just want what's best for him and we know now Siddhi and Richa can never be good for himWinkTongue

0309anna

0309anna

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rani

also he needs to stop drinking!!
just cnt see him drunk anymore...yes i do find him hot while he's drunk n his voice is super sexy then but that doenst mean the cv's show him sloshed every second epiosde!!
they have shown the same scene uncountable number of times enough now!...coffee tea water cold drink get hole of anything but alcohol!!

I am sure, he will. I have a good feeling this time that finally we will get to see the kind of Kunal Chopra we have been wanting to see. Just one hope that Siddhi doesn't mess it all up for him by again assuming that she knows what's best for him and making deals with any tom dick and harry for his sake.

For gods sake lady, let him clean up his own mess because instead of cleaning his mess you create more mess for him so it's time you back off from his life and be happy with your new found loved ones, Diwans. 

@bold::  ROFL

waise loved the caption of your post...no more sinal..

-Rani

ria60

IF-Dazzler

ria60

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rani

hope so Rani...they have completely ruined the show with nonsensical tracks...at-least give us the KC we want to see!!
we have all been waiting the see the professional journey of kunal bt he was always trapped in melodrama now since he is wifeless n hopefully kicks out his x-gf too i want to see kunal chopra's actual parichay now!

-Rani

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged

yes Rani nothing at all justifies this mahan sacrifice...no reason will be good enough for me now!
i just want to see kunal fight the case for his son..."no time for love" should be his mantra!

i just felt sick when she was sitting with her ghoonghat on waiting for her latest husband...even though she turned him down later but that scene pissed me off big time!...is she being black-mailed to sit like that n pretend like the newly wed too?
she cnt play victim all the timeConfused

its best for kunal to forget abt his x-wife n x-gf both!!

Good thing about me is that I never watch such scenes, these are a must FF scenes for me to keep my sanity and BP intactLOLLOLLOL

Well,she fell for Kunal which was also a compromise marriage for her and she loved Anand Deeply at that time, then why can't she fall for her latest hubby and wait for him on SuhagratWink

They have really made mess out of her character which is beyond repair. Didn't like her character to begin with, but now I only can laugh at everything she says and does. 

ria60

IF-Dazzler

ria60

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kravella

Lets give a benefit of doubt to sc here...she might be sitting on the bed thinking that abhay will arrange a gadda for himself and she can sleep on the bed...unfortunately he too was on the bed thats when she had a mentos moment and reacted...from monday may be we will see the gadda arrangement in abhay ji's room

gadda or no gadda i give a dam aby Beta Diwan!!...i wnat kunal to give him sleepless nights which he may spend where ever he wants to!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rpmenon-Rani

TheRowdiest

IF-Sizzlerz

TheRowdiest

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
after the case Siddhi can leave Kunal forever and can be happy with Abhay forever 

then Story shld revolve arnd Kunal only ... no siddhi character any more,  no SiNal ... 

Period .

-Rani

Post Reply New Post

Go to top