Kunal Should Move on - No More SiNal - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago
Totally agree with u
Originally posted by -Rani

What I really want to see next in Parichay is Kunal moving on in life without ever thinking about Siddhi or Richa or any one in his life for now.

Not sure what future will bring for him, but I personally don't want him to reconcile with Siddhi as SiNal are no longer sacred for me. By marrying someone else, Siddhi has become unworthy of Kunal and would have said the same thing about Siddhi had Kunal married someone else. 

In my opinion Kunal should never even consider of taking Siddhi back in his life as she is someone else's wife and he shouldn't ever lay eyes on another man's wife because Kunal is too good for that. 

CVs can continue to show Siddhi as Mrs Diwan, but Kunal should never take her back no matter what the circumstances were for BhaSi marriage. 

Marriage is marriage and If Siddhi couldn't be loyal to Kunal, I at least want to see her being loyal to her 2nd husband. I just want to see that she can be loyal a wife which so far I haven't seen in Siddhi.

Again this is my opinion and this topic is open for healthy debate but surely not welcomed for any kind of fight, bashing or accusations. Also no personal attacks on any of the members please, including the topic maker. 

How can everyone say like that. From the starting whatever siddhi tell anything to kunal what has been done by kunal. Kunal knew that siddhi was not involve to rohit murder case then took a charge on his shoulder and sit idle and left her wife to face everyone taane and left all the duty on her shoulder. Go to hell Kunal. So worst husband. Even she told abould deal then at that time kunal could not do anything. No proof with them.
Siddhi  Told him everything about what happened 9 years ago , about Richa ! what did Kunal do ? Absolutely nothing ! he is just giving bashan to her !i don't have any hopes from him ! don't argue about this. Your's kunal always be helpless - a man like lion unable to do anything to richa and thakral. Kunal is a worst character. But  I love sinal. Both are committing mistake, so both deserve for each other. Both should understand their mistake so that not commit again in future life. Both should be unite and live happily.

Originally posted by adohare

How can everyone say like that. From the starting whatever siddhi tell anything to kunal what has been done by kunal. Kunal knew that siddhi was not involve to rohit murder case then took a charge on his shoulder and sit idle and left her wife to face everyone taane and left all the duty on her shoulder. Go to hell Kunal. So worst husband. Even she told abould deal then at that time kunal could not do anything. No proof with them.
Siddhi  Told him everything about what happened 9 years ago , about Richa ! what did Kunal do ? Absolutely nothing ! he is just giving bashan to her !i don't have any hopes from him ! don't argue about this. Your's kunal always be helpless - a man like lion unable to do anything to richa and thakral. Kunal is a worst character. But  I love sinal. Both are committing mistake, so both deserve for each other. Both should understand their mistake so that not commit again in future life. Both should be unite and live happily.

Sorry to TM  but disagree with whole topic and adhorae...👏👏..best reply dear..KUnal destroyed..Siddhis life..from start only...If NO SiNal then no point in watching the show..i dont xcare a damn wat kunal does in future and blah blah...The show became hit just bcz of awesome couple SiNal..not of Kunal..😉...Sorrry  Rani..but its mah POV..😛 Edited by Akki-Rocks - 11 years ago
KUnal a one woman guy??...when did that happen..Looks like ppl forgot that Richa was pehla pyaar of KUnal..😆 Edited by Akki-Rocks - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Akki-Rocks

KUnal a one woman guy??...when did that happen..Looks like ppl forgot that Richa was pehla pyaar of KUnal..😆

Like EK said some viewers have short term memory or selective amnesia 🤢😆 

KUnal a one woman guy??...when did that happen..Looks like ppl forgot that Richa was pehla pyaar of KUnal..😆

Akki still agree that kunal is one woman guy. Otherwise sid will als won't be name as one man woman becoz Anand Raj Chopra was also her first love.
Here one man woman or one woman man means that after they got married with each other and consummate their marriage she/he dose not have any physical relation with any other person in her /his life. Which neither kunal had with 🤢 and nor sid allowed 😈 to do.Edited by sinal_saami - 11 years ago

Sorry to TM  but disagree with whole topic and adhorae...👏👏..best reply dear..KUnal destroyed..Siddhis life..from start only...If NO SiNal then no point in watching the show..i dont xcare a damn wat kunal does in future and blah blah...The show became hit just bcz of awesome couple SiNal..not of Kunal..😉...Sorrry  Rani..but its mah POV..😛

Actually Akki, if there is no SINAL I am ok with it because the show will end soon anyway. What's keeping everyone wll almost, everyone  to still watch this show is because of SINAL magice. whether one wants to admit it or not. No SINAL NO PARICHAY. I really hope that they shut the shop soon as the story has not gone to gutters and no SINAL.. Siddhi will always be a sacrficial lamb as the good for nothing loafer husband of hers cannot do anything at all. Man, he still havent figured out his wife yet.

I saw the other day another drama but when everyone inlcuding the vamp was badmouthing his wife, he remained cool and supported his wife and said to his his secretary... Had his wife wanted to kill him, she would not have hid behind anyone as for every single time she attacked him she came forward and did it infront of him. Even when the evidence was pointing against her,he  understood his wife. I cant say much for KUNAL. Sure Siddhi likes to do things in the name of sacrifice all alone, which everyone detest,  but Kunal should know by now about his wife and instead of getting drunk, hurt, or even taking revenge, he should ask  what she is up to now? When did Siddhi ever do anything for herself. Its has always been about everyone. She puts others needs before hers and not once any one understood her. They gained a lot from her. Keep taking from her but never gave her what she wanted. Love. KC knew Abhay was furious when he spoke on the phone , yet he send his wife alone to explain things. What kind of a man does that knowing that the other one is lusting after his wife. Anyway, never mind, enough has been said...Truly want the show to end now if SINAL is not reunited.
Sinal and only Sinal together! Nothing else will work for this show. Siddhi is doing whatever she is doing for Kunal, her kids and family. They have so far given her nothing. I want Kunal to man up  now and save his wife from the clutches of the Diwans.. he needs to see what is right and act up. Walking away from Siddhi will only prove that he is once again a big time loser the day Sid's reason for this marriage comes out. Don't want to see Kunal guilty for not trusting his wife. Waiting for the day Kunal wakes up to the psycho plans and takes the required action! 

Sorry to TM  but disagree with whole topic,, and adhorae...👏👏..best reply dear..KUnal destroyed..Siddhis life..from start only...If NO SiNal then no point in watching the show..i dont xcare a damn wat kunal does in future and blah blah...The show became hit just bcz of awesome couple SiNal..not of Kunal..😉...Sorrry  Rani..but its mah POV..😛

WELL said Adhore & Akki  - Kunal is directly or indirectly responsible for everything Siddhi has gone through because of richa who is the root cause of all the evil in his family -
 Both have made mistakes & are responsible for it , but they belong together -- because without SINAL there is no parichay & its they equal contribution that has made SINAL a super  success ---

And while everyone is ranting about Siddhi being unworthy for kunal because of this forced marriage & she being unloyal--- well Kunal introduced richa as his wife to everyone without being married , the woman who attempted to kill his wife & children, who kissed him in front of siddhi & who handled him umpteen number of times with her hands all over him , in his drunken state he landed up in her/his bed on more than one occasion - so how does it speak of Kunals loyalty to his marriage & him being a worthy husband -- everything Kunal has done is of his own free will while Siddhi had to make tough decisions under difficult circumstances --- Im sure Kunal must be feeling the same pain Siddhi felt when she saw him with richa at AC birthday & when he told her he was married to her --

At the end of the day both of them have made mistakes but have always been loyal & loved each other & deserve to be together - so waiting for SINAL  reunio
n.