Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Savz_uniqueblis

seems fate won't leave kunal, he has to take responsibilities n kaam karnahi padega , no excuses of singing love n dhoka anymore .sab line clear hai 😆

You are right Savz, no need/reason for Kunal to sit there and drawn himself in alcohol or sorrow. He needs to get back on his feet and take care of his 2 sons who are his only real family now. No more wasting time for Richa or Siddhi. 

He needs to take responsibility of his whole family and his 2 sons. No more crying over spill milk specially sour milk😉
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I agree he ought to move on!..Sidhi has proven once again she is nothing more than *no comments*.. Like you said her remarrying demonstrates she is not longer scared!.. HER I still love Kunal today *made me cringe* If she truly cared she wouldnt have betrayed him again, no matter what her weakness was.  And also i believe the little boy deserves a mother who will love him, hence Kunal ought to move on, and find a suitable jeevan saathi aswell as a mother for his son *one who will stand by him and not ask him not to call her mom*

I loved the precap!( only thing i watched) Kunal said he was happy because now those two morons were out! I hope now he is shown responsible who takes care of his son, and find a decent job, and not shown drunk 24/7!..
SO to conclude, Yes Kunal move on! Sidhi has proven she in reElity doesnt give two hoots about you! let her rot as Mrs Diwan, you move on with your son! (in fact he ought to take his other son away too <3)
-Rani thumbnail
Originally posted by: _innocent_

I agree he ought to move on!..Sidhi has proven once again she is nothing more than *no comments*.. Like you said her remarrying demonstrates she is not longer scared!.. HER I still love Kunal today *made me cringe* If she truly cared she wouldnt have betrayed him again, no matter what her weakness was.  And also i believe the little boy deserves a mother who will love him, hence Kunal ought to move on, and find a suitable jeevan saathi aswell as a mother for his son *one who will stand by him and not ask him not to call her mom*

I loved the precap!( only thing i watched) Kunal said he was happy because now those two morons were out! I hope now he is shown responsible who takes care of his son, and find a decent job, and not shown drunk 24/7!..
SO to conclude, Yes Kunal move on! Sidhi has proven she in reElity doesnt give two hoots about you! let her rot as Mrs Diwan, you move on with your son! (in fact he ought to take his other son away too <3)

@ Red - I didn't watch those parts of the episode, but If she really told her son not to call her his mom then I don't understand this either😕 which contract forced her to tell her son not to call her mom? I thought the contract was only about her marriage to her Abhay Ji? Am I missing something? Did they show that the contract also doesn't allow her to let her son call her mom😕?

If she wants to keep a distance from her son also, she could have said it without breaking poor boy's heart completely😕 or better yet she could have just kept quite which she is really good at😉 why tell your son not to call you mom? 

@ Green - That is the only thing I am looking forward in this show from now on as I am done with SiNal for good and now it's only Kunal all the way for me😳.
Edited by -Rani - 11 years ago
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
^^

I read it on the updates or some review about the red part! :(- I havent been watching the shoe ever since Madam Sidhi chose to marry Mr Diwan! I have been watching it on youtube, hence i may have misunderstood that element! but am sure i read it somewhere in thiis forum😆

@Green, ufff i wanted to see a different kunal post leap but we got a devdas kunal, but seeing the precap made me happy, he wasnt upset as such, he was determined! and i hope to see that determination nourished further. Sidhi ko toh ufff!!.. Now i want a new actress to be introduced, one who will have a backbone :D
-Rani thumbnail

^^

I read it on the updates or some review about the red part! :(- I havent been watching the shoe ever since Madam Sidhi chose to marry Mr Diwan! I have been watching it on youtube, hence i may have misunderstood that element! but am sure i read it somewhere in thiis forum😆

@Green, ufff i wanted to see a different kunal post leap but we got a devdas kunal, but seeing the precap made me happy, he wasnt upset as such, he was determined! and i hope to see that determination nourished further. Sidhi ko toh ufff!!.. Now i want a new actress to be introduced, one who will have a backbone :D

Oh like me, you also only watch selective scenes😉😆 If Kunal is not in the frame i's a must forward scene for me because he is the only character despite all the shortcomings manages to capture my attention😉.

@ Green - Me too wanted to see a determined, no nonsense Kunal Chopra after the leap, but no biggie, hope to see such KC at least now. If you think of it, in a way Siddhi has done favor to us by marrying her Abhay Ji and leaving Kunal alone to be the kind of KC we want to see.

sarah_singh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
QUOTE=ria60]i too want kunal to move on...high time he gets a job n concentrates on his career!!...
the pre-cap scene hints at something like that...just ndt want kunal to be caught ip in richa's web again!
n abt siddhi...i dnt think he'l ever stop loving her...since she a now a married woman he will detest her n stay away bt kunal being kunal will still be madly in love with her!!😳

n as per TC custody case coming up so kunal definitely going back to court ⭐️

He can love her all he wants (which I don't understand at all) but he should not allow her to come back in his life. She is someone else's wife hence unworthy of him. Kunal is one woman man, but sadly same cannot be said about Siddhi.

Everytime she comes back to his life, she gives him bigger wounds than the last time. Last time we blamed Kunal's dirty past Richa for the mess, but this time it's all Siddhi who made the mess. Had she not befriended criminals like Diwans and had moved out oh their house with her son on time, none of this would have happened. I guess she cared more for Abhay Ji's feeling being hurt by taking AC2 away from him than he own husband. Really sad

Yes agree - Kunal may stay away from siddhi but he will not stop loving her -- & not everyone understands his love for Siddhi-  Richa does not,  thats why the delusional sick woman thinks he could ever love her -- yes Kunal is a one woman man & his lady  is SIDDHI

Well after tonights episode it was clearly stated that Siddhi is only Kunals woman/wfe,  she may have been forced into marrying Abhay but she & Kunal  love & belong together --- and without SINAL parichay has no soul --  & all  abhay's & richa's planning & manipulating will someday boomrang back to them because evil has an expiry date .

sarah_singh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I loved the precap!( only thing i watched) Kunal said he was happy because now those two morons were out! I hope now he is shown responsible who takes care of his son, and find a decent job, and not shown drunk 24/7!..SO to conclude, Yes Kunal move on! Sidhi has proven she in reElity doesnt give two hoots about you! let her rot as Mrs Diwan, you move on with your son! (in fact he ought to take his other son away too <3)

If a girl gets raped by a pervert you wouldnt  accuse the girl of being responsible for the situation - similarly if  Abhay forced Siddhi into this marriage  we cannot blame her for it -- its easy to say she should not have broken Kunal's & AC heart --- but what if she is protecting the Son who had neither Father nor mother with him for the past 9 years & was being held  by the Diwans ???
I am looking forward to seeing Kunal fighting & saving both Siddhi & AD,  but if he doesnot I am expecting AD to stand up & speak for his mother and defend her ---

Silambu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sarah_singh

QUOTE=ria60]i too want kunal to move on...high time he gets a job n concentrates on his career!!...

the pre-cap scene hints at something like that...just ndt want kunal to be caught ip in richa's web again!
n abt siddhi...i dnt think he'l ever stop loving her...since she a now a married woman he will detest her n stay away bt kunal being kunal will still be madly in love with her!!😳

n as per TC custody case coming up so kunal definitely going back to court ⭐️

He can love her all he wants (which I don't understand at all) but he should not allow her to come back in his life. She is someone else's wife hence unworthy of him. Kunal is one woman man, but sadly same cannot be said about Siddhi.

Everytime she comes back to his life, she gives him bigger wounds than the last time. Last time we blamed Kunal's dirty past Richa for the mess, but this time it's all Siddhi who made the mess. Had she not befriended criminals like Diwans and had moved out oh their house with her son on time, none of this would have happened. I guess she cared more for Abhay Ji's feeling being hurt by taking AC2 away from him than he own husband. Really sad

[/QUOTE]
Yes agree - Kunal may stay away from siddhi but he will not stop loving her -- & not everyone understands his love for Siddhi-  Richa does not,  thats why the delusional sick woman thinks he could ever love her -- yes Kunal is a one woman man & his lady  is SIDDHI

Well after tonights episode it was clearly stated that Siddhi is only Kunals woman/wfe,  she may have been forced into marrying Abhay but she & Kunal  love & belong together --- and without SINAL parichay has no soul --  & all  abhay's & richa's planning & manipulating will someday boomrang back to them because evil has an expiry date .

[/QUOTE]

Well said Sarah! Siddhi's is a one man woman! and Kunal no matter what only loves one woman Siddhi. Both of them belong together and no one can separate them for they are bonded together through flesh and blood by thier 9 years twins who is the living proof of thier love , body and soul.
I agree. Kunal should move on and same with siddhi, she should move on in  her life with abhay. CVs can now show abhay-siddhi short love story and bring in another good woman in kunal's life.  And give this show a happy ending. Thats all i want, m so disgusted with this track.
Yeah I want the same... 🤢