Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ria60 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: -Rani

Sorry to disagree with you, but I rather not hear it from her that she still loves Kunal because if she did love him like she claims then she wouldn't make all the decisions by herself and leave him out of the loop. 

i agree...i never understood this sacrifice drama...she does take lame decisions n crack dumb deals bt then she does love her x-husband😳 
n now for the love of kunal i wnat her to concentrate on how to keep abahy ji away form herself n let kunal take his own decisions w/o helping him by cracking ny more brilliant deals!!

-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ria60

oh yes how Daddy T used to have dreams abt kunal bashing him n shudder at even his name!!
but the Diwan's cnt even act so i dnt think such scenes will be enjoyable with them bt still wnat kunal to screw up their life😉😉
ababhy should be given special treatment😉

@ Red - And that he will definitely get my friend😆😆😆 

After thrashing Rohit, scaring Daddy T and kicking out Richa, Kunal has kept the best for Abhay Ji😆😆😆
ria60 thumbnail

I was surprised to see that someone actually is interested in their gadda bed romance😲😆

@pink...thats only meant for SiNal ...i would rather watch ababhy n sid share the bed than to see their gadda romance
such cute SiNal scenes we have had all thanks to that gadda

kalpanaR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Oh so sorry for misunderstanding your comments. Apologies😳

I was surprised to see that someone actually is interested in their gadda bed romance😲😆

Ahh no need for apologies may be i didnt express myself in a right way...
@ bold that would be the last thing i want to witness in this show🤢...i donot have any words to express my hatredness towards diwans😡
-Rani thumbnail

i agree...i never understood this sacrifice drama...she does take lame decisions n crack dumb deals bt then she does love her x-husband😳 
n now for the love of kunal i wnat her to concentrate on how to keep abahy ji away form herself n let kunal take his own decisions w/o helping him by cracking ny more brilliant deals!!

@ Red - That and also how to keep herself away from Kunal😉😛 She bring him more torture and despair than happiness. Ek din ki happiness  9 saal ka torture😆

This time she has also hurt her son so bad that the poor guy might require psychological counseling for rest of his life. You know childhood emotional scars are hard to heal. He will never trust a woman to be faithful to him when he grows up.

-Rani thumbnail

@pink...thats only meant for SiNal ...i would rather watch ababhy n sid share the bed than to see their gadda romance
such cute SiNal scenes we have had all thanks to that gadda

They share gadda or bed ki fark painda hai😉😆😆 because I won't be watching it. Nothing related to BhaSi really concerns me so you know my feelings about their sleeping arrangement right😆🥱
Edited by -Rani - 11 years ago
-Rani thumbnail
ohhh no...you misunderstood me i was just trying to be sarcastic...i am extremely frustrated with her deeds so trying to find some stupid reasons to justify them[/QUOTE]

Oh so sorry for misunderstanding your comments. Apologies😳

[/QUOTE]
Ahh no need for apologies may be i didnt express myself in a right way...
@ bold that would be the last thing i want to witness in this show🤢...i donot have any words to express my hatredness towards diwans😡[/QUOTE]

Well they used SiNal tradmark tissue scene between BhaSi so I won't be surprised if they use Gadda Bed thingy with them too, but the only difference is that we used to wait for Gadda-Bed scene with Kunal and will be forwarding her gadda bed scene with her Abhay Ji😆😆
ria60 thumbnail
yeee BA hurt very badly...poor kid is too small to be able to bera all this...feel really bad for him.
n now i feel kunal will be back on trcak only bcoz of BA...the kid deserves all the pampering n care now...so kunal cnt come home drunk n let his son tc of him!!
plus if he wnts CA custody he'l hv 2 become financially sound.
-Rani thumbnail

yeee BA hurt very badly...poor kid is too small to be able to bera all this...feel really bad for him.

n now i feel kunal will be back on trcak only bcoz of BA...the kid deserves all the pampering n care now...so kunal cnt come home drunk n let his son tc of him!!
plus if he wnts CA custody he'l hv 2 become financially sound.

As long as Kunal keeps these two women, Richa and Siddhi, out of his life, he will be fine. The only time he has wasted his life was for these 2 women. Fist for Richa and then for Siddhi. 

Now that both of them are out of his life (thank god for that and thanks to CVs for that too👏), Kunal finally will manage to provide for both of his sons all by himself😊. 

AC1 definitely has been hurt really badly, but AC2 is even more unfortunate because he was brought by evils and not by his biological father and his real family. Sad that he is being kidnapped by the person who claimed to love him the most

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
seems fate won't leave kunal, he has to take responsibilities n kaam karnahi padega , no excuses of singing love n dhoka anymore .sab line clear hai 😆