Page 1 of 8

Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 2 Page 8

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
What I really want to see next in Parichay is Kunal moving on in life without ever thinking about Siddhi or Richa or any one in his life for now.

Not sure what future will bring for him, but I personally don't want him to reconcile with Siddhi as SiNal are no longer sacred for me. By marrying someone else, Siddhi has become unworthy of Kunal and would have said the same thing about Siddhi had Kunal married someone else. 

In my opinion Kunal should never even consider of taking Siddhi back in his life as she is someone else's wife and he shouldn't ever lay eyes on another man's wife because Kunal is too good for that. 

CVs can continue to show Siddhi as Mrs Diwan, but Kunal should never take her back no matter what the circumstances were for BhaSi marriage. 

Marriage is marriage and If Siddhi couldn't be loyal to Kunal, I at least want to see her being loyal to her 2nd husband. I just want to see that she can be loyal a wife which so far I haven't seen in Siddhi.

Again this is my opinion and this topic is open for healthy debate but surely not welcomed for any kind of fight, bashing or accusations. Also no personal attacks on any of the members please, including the topic maker. 

Edited by -Rani - 16 November 2012 at 12:08pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

0309annaria60.Boss.TheRowdiest

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kunal Should Move on - No More SiNal" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ria60

IF-Dazzler

ria60

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
i too want kunal to move on...high time he gets a job n concentrates on his career!!...
the pre-cap scene hints at something like that...just ndt want kunal to be caught ip in richa's web again!
n abt siddhi...i dnt think he'l ever stop loving her...since she a now a married woman he will detest her n stay away bt kunal being kunal will still be madly in love with her!!Embarrassed

n as per TC custody case coming up so kunal definitely going back to court Star

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rpmenon-Rani

0309anna

0309anna

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
true Rani...no more Sinal required...they used to be USP of the show...but now she has been shown married, the sanctity of Sinal relation has been lost...

This should be the first show which should show only male lead's activity...I really wanted during the weeks episodes that they better ended Sid's character but allright if they bring focus on Kunal's professional life..it would be great to watch...and better they forget about any reunion now...Reunion should now be only of Kunal Chopra with his second son Anand Chopra...

I think thats why they brought a newcomer as a lead opposite SS...they knew they will be manipulating her character so better bring someone who doesnt cry furious...anyways as per your post topic its high time they show kunal's professional life and give some life back to the show!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rani

ria60

IF-Dazzler

ria60

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
also he needs to stop drinking!!
just cnt see him drunk anymore...yes i do find him hot while he's drunk n his voice is super sexy then but that doenst mean the cv's show him sloshed every second epiosde!!
they have shown the same scene uncountable number of times enough now!...coffee tea water cold drink get hole of anything but alcohol!!

rpmenon

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ria60

i too want kunal to move on...high time he gets a job n concentrates on his career!!...
the pre-cap scene hints at something like that...just ndt want kunal to be caught ip in richa's web again!
n abt siddhi...i dnt think he'l ever stop loving her...since she a now a married woman he will detest her n stay away bt kunal being kunal will still be madly in love with her!!Embarrassed

n as per TC custody case coming up so kunal definitely going back to court Star

He can love her all he wants (which I don't understand at all) but he should not allow her to come back in his life. She is someone else's wife hence unworthy of him. Kunal is one woman man, but sadly same cannot be said about Siddhi.

Everytime she comes back to his life, she gives him bigger wounds than the last time. Last time we blamed Kunal's dirty past Richa for the mess, but this time it's all Siddhi who made the mess. Had she not befriended criminals like Diwans and had moved out oh their house with her son on time, none of this would have happened. I guess she cared more for Abhay Ji's feeling being hurt by taking AC2 away from him than he own husband. Really sadD'oh

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

0309annaria60jay_bpm

TheRowdiest

IF-Sizzlerz

TheRowdiest

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
me too want him to move on 

-Rani

ria60

IF-Dazzler

ria60

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
yes Rani nothing at all justifies this mahan sacrifice...no reason will be good enough for me now!
i just want to see kunal fight the case for his son..."no time for love" should be his mantra!

i just felt sick when she was sitting with her ghoonghat on waiting for her latest husband...even though she turned him down later but that scene pissed me off big time!...is she being black-mailed to sit like that n pretend like the newly wed too?
she cnt play victim all the timeConfused

its best for kunal to forget abt his x-wife n x-gf both!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rpmenon-Rani

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 0309anna

true Rani...no more Sinal required...they used to be USP of the show...but now she has been shown married, the sanctity of Sinal relation has been lost...

This should be the first show which should show only male lead's activity...I really wanted during the weeks episodes that they better ended Sid's character but allright if they bring focus on Kunal's professional life..it would be great to watch...and better they forget about any reunion now...Reunion should now be only of Kunal Chopra with his second son Anand Chopra...

I think thats why they brought a newcomer as a lead opposite SS...they knew they will be manipulating her character so better bring someone who doesnt cry furious...anyways as per your post topic its high time they show kunal's professional life and give some life back to the show!!

@ Red - By marrying someone else, she has made SiNal non sacred (Apavitra)  to me. 

Don't want to discuss about the actors here as it's the character Siddhi I am disgusted about. 

The surprising thing is that, even after marrying Abhay, she is claiming to be Kunal's wife as if she still thinks of her sacred enough to be his wife. Hope she realizes soon that she is not worthy of Kunal and try to be happy with her new hubby Abhay Ji.

0309anna

Post Reply New Post

Go to top