•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
I watch this show when I have time as I am normally beating up people at the gym πŸ˜†

One thing I have to say is this show is very well cast

Lord Shiva- my gosh this is best casting I have seen.  Mohit Raina was literally born to play this role. He has the smile, body shape, eyes, expression - everything to be cast as this character.  Very good choice on whomever chose him

Parvati -when I first saw the show I felt she wasn't the best choice for the role as she kinda looks older than Lord Shiva in the show.  Well she proved me wrong by a long shot.  I got goose bumps when I watched her change into the goddess Mata roop and then her repenting of stepping outside the prescribed role of wife and mother. Amazing!!

Kartikey - again a great casting choice. he has this amazing ability to emit emotions from his eyes. I felt for him when he came to the realization of who his parents really are. It was very well acted.  He will go a long way!

The rest : all the other demi gods and goddesses are also thought out and cast very well.  They do justice to their role i.e Lord Indra.

Gotta say: Great job to the whole DKDM team!πŸ‘

on a side note: kindly view my link and like if you wish. it is my cute "nephew" (little Yorkie who belongs to a sibling).
Edited by silvermoonlight - 11 years ago
True. Parvati has had a very large influence on the show and she has had the biggest limelight after Shiv.  Anyway, its true that the cast and crew is very dedicated .  The graphics team has also a great contribution to bring al characters alive.
I agree with you, They did awesome job picking the right person for each character.  I love Shiva and Parvati the best pair, and their interaction is excellent. Way to go DkDM.
I like the show for the casting and everything else. It is the best and only show I want to watch on tv. Shivparvati are my favorite.😊
The show has the best cast. Shiv hi Parvati aur Parvati hi Shiv hai. Nothing more to add. They rock. πŸ‘πŸΌ
no mention of lord vishnu :(

i think even though casting of all other characters are good but mohit as mahadev and saurabh as vishnu is outstanding.
I dont know about others but Mohit Raina was the BEST CHOICE for MAHADEV! I just cannot see anyone else. Its a shame that he hasnt been awarded Best Actor award. He is absolutely Phenomenal.
True, They're Really good with Casting aswell with graphics. They'res hard work and dedication made this show one of the prime time popular shows in tellyworld of πŸ‘πŸΌindia.
It has the best cast. Shiv and Parvati are my most favorite. I only think of and look at them on screen.