Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

India-Forums

Very well casted show

silvermoonlight Goldie
silvermoonlight
silvermoonlight

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
I watch this show when I have time as I am normally beating up people at the gym LOL

One thing I have to say is this show is very well cast

Lord Shiva- my gosh this is best casting I have seen.  Mohit Raina was literally born to play this role. He has the smile, body shape, eyes, expression - everything to be cast as this character.  Very good choice on whomever chose him

Parvati -when I first saw the show I felt she wasn't the best choice for the role as she kinda looks older than Lord Shiva in the show.  Well she proved me wrong by a long shot.  I got goose bumps when I watched her change into the goddess Mata roop and then her repenting of stepping outside the prescribed role of wife and mother. Amazing!!

Kartikey - again a great casting choice. he has this amazing ability to emit emotions from his eyes. I felt for him when he came to the realization of who his parents really are. It was very well acted.  He will go a long way!

The rest : all the other demi gods and goddesses are also thought out and cast very well.  They do justice to their role i.e Lord Indra.

Gotta say: Great job to the whole DKDM team!Clap

on a side note: kindly view my link and like if you wish. it is my cute "nephew" (little Yorkie who belongs to a sibling).

Edited by silvermoonlight - 16 November 2012 at 11:30am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shivamala

chocolate_boy IF-Rockerz
chocolate_boy
chocolate_boy

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
True. Parvati has had a very large influence on the show and she has had the biggest limelight after Shiv.  Anyway, its true that the cast and crew is very dedicated .  The graphics team has also a great contribution to bring al characters alive.
shivamala IF-Dazzler
shivamala
shivamala

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
I agree with you, They did awesome job picking the right person for each character.  I love Shiva and Parvati the best pair, and their interaction is excellent. Way to go DkDM.
Karuma IF-Dazzler
Karuma
Karuma

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
I like the show for the casting and everything else. It is the best and only show I want to watch on tv. Shivparvati are my favorite.Smile
Gopikaa IF-Dazzler
Gopikaa
Gopikaa

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
The show has the best cast. Shiv hi Parvati aur Parvati hi Shiv hai. Nothing more to add. They rock. Thumbs Up
amazingS Newbie
amazingS
amazingS

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged
no mention of lord vishnu :(

i think even though casting of all other characters are good but mohit as mahadev and saurabh as vishnu is outstanding.
-Gaganjot- IF-Veteran Member
-Gaganjot-
-Gaganjot-

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
I dont know about others but Mohit Raina was the BEST CHOICE for MAHADEV! I just cannot see anyone else. Its a shame that he hasnt been awarded Best Actor award. He is absolutely Phenomenal.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shivamala

MrToolConfuser IF-Sizzlerz
MrToolConfuser
MrToolConfuser

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 2:10am | IP Logged
ApproveTrue, They're Really good with Casting aswell with graphics. They'res hard work and dedication made this show one of the prime time popular shows in tellyworld of Thumbs Upindia.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index