Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 22

Page 1
Page   of 22
Page 2 Page 22

sreshta90

sreshta90

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged

Helloo evryone.. by seeing the title don't think that its about salman's Body Guard .. its entirely different from it.. .. i've just took that title becoz its suits my story..

CHAPTER 1

"Beta utoo kab thak sothe rahege?" 

"ma plz let me sleep" 

she smiled at his son who is alwys a kid to her.. she has to come to his room atleast 3 to 4 tyms daily to wake him up as he is not the one of those who woke up easily...

"beta its 9.. now no excuses get up i say"

"ma its only 9... WHAT 9?!!" he quickly turned his face to clock nd was hell shock to see its 9.."ohh shit... mom how many i hav to tell u wake me early but no u never listen to me.." saying this he rushed to bathroom grabing towel in his hand..

"ha ha muje patha hei.. wen did i listen to u..?" saying this she left to prepare break fast fr her son..

She knew that this is going to come frm her son.. he is alwys like this.. he never woke up so easily.. nd she being sweet never forced him .. she alwys let him sleep until he woke up willingly.. but she takes rounds around his room to check whether he gt up or not.. so that she can prepare break fast fr him..

Wen she is arranging breakfast on table she noticed her son going out with his bag which contains his Rifle kit.. she called him..

"viraat.." 

virat stopped in his tracks.. thiinking ohh noo i can't say her now wer im going.. i can't even lie to her..if she come to knw wer im going she never let me go, not like this... he took a deep breath before facing his mom..

"virat wer are u going carrying ur gun? and that to with out break fast?"

"ma please im not having time u will come to knw aftrwrds abt it.. im leaving byee.." saying this he left..

virat started driving thinking of his bessstt Enemy yes enemy Akshay... he is the one of same status with virat.. but he is alwys at back of virat trying to challenge him, alwys involve in proving virat is nothing fr the best only his luck makes it up.. this behavior of Akshay irritates virat alot.. 

Virat alwys tried his best to teach him gud lesson but never he leaves virat alone..Virat had enough of his taunting, he is not going to bare it any more.. he decided to end Akshay's game.. that's it he is going to prove Akshay upto wat level he is capable of doing wat he can't even imagine in his life..

"Akshay this will be ur Last Day, wait nd watch" virat thought while driving with anger creping his nerves at the thought of Akshay

Virat hurriedly entered the stadium.. Stadium is completely filled up with crowd nd many other business delegates.. as the stadium is full nd people around are talking to eachother.. but fr the one who is quiet can say its loud noise that they are making altogether just by talking... 

Virat started running with a jet speed that it took some tym fr the crowd to recognize who actually was it.. virat loaded his Gun with bullets on the way running into the crowd nd stood at a distance wen he found his target in front of him nd without wasting a second he pressed the trigger nd in no seconds the bullet hit his target making a loud sound.. 

Every one in the stadium wer hell shock to see wat had happened just in frnt of their eyes.. many of them gulped their lump that formed in their throats with fear.. some wer unable to digest the fact wat actually had happened in frnt of evry one within seconds.. some wer staring at him blankly, some bliking their eyes.. complete Stadium with pin drop silence for few minutes.. 

Viren was the first to react.. "virat ??" he looked at him with questioning eyes

"ye kya kiya virat tune?" asked viren tensed a lot of wat virat had done..

Virat then realized wat actually he had done in front of every one.. he looked around the stadium getting tensed about his career

Suddenly there he heard a huge applaud.. people cheering him with his name.. everyone in the stadium wer shouting his name happily coming out of shock.. "virat virat"

Virat felt happy aftr hearing their response.

"virat wat is this.. don't u knw to infrm authorities before firing ?? is this the way u come all way running and shoot ??" asked viren getting tensed thinking about what the sponsors reaction to be..

Just then virat's trainer Rahul Shukla came forwrd tapping virats shoulder's.. "well done my boy u had broke ur own record.. wow at 10.9 meters distance not bad..! im sure that sponsors are satisfied with ur performance"

viren nd virat left a sigh relief after listening to his coach.. Just then sponsors nd board members of Indian TopGun shooting academy came to him nd appreciated his talent.. 

"Virat u've did a great job.. within seconds u completed ur task with just a single glimpse at ur target.." said one of the member..

Virat looked at Akshay who was fuming again with his defeat by challenging him... He slowly moved to Akshay with a smirk on his face.. "I think atleast by now u might have known my talent.. Accept it.. or else Back off' saying this virat left with Viren

INDEX:

PART 2 : http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3295102&TPN=3

PART 3 : http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3295102&TPN=6

PART 4: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3295102&TPN=10

PART 5 : http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3295102&TPN=13

Edited by sreshta90 - 06 January 2013 at 2:28am

The following 46 member(s) liked the above post:

laila889jaasz_25kimm_8vattydan23SakshiAngelkinzShruthigowdamary9053js1234arhifandebi..Lavi..--Lalz--sha19cukkyRamii_20Taniishabana20xoxsusanxoxaysha1989kusharberrysay_cheese..Labyrinth..princesshelenluv_virmanvirumanugirl_rocksangel_sofiashilpa09jia123sagarKidrauhlsakshi_aditi..ManoBilli..Let-It-GopreetipcKanwal_chohan-Aswathy-__Aarti__Syed695alicemath-Yuks-Delena-cious_Littles12_-BhabhiKiBehna-naina927meera.chaudhuri

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "VIRMAN- Body Guard updated Part 5 pg 13" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Niaksharma

IF-Sizzlerz

Niaksharma

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Something different..
Nice...
Pls continu ...
And try to updated soon...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sreshta90

naina927

IF-Sizzlerz

naina927

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
its so damn different...
continue soon and pm me... :)

sreshta90

__Aarti__

IF-Rockerz

__Aarti__

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
wow !!!!

this was totally amazing .

very surprising ,continue soon .

want to ask u something 'are u a shooter yourself,i mean do you practise shooting '?????

sreshta90

Kanwal_chohan

IF-Rockerz

Kanwal_chohan

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Something completly different and new
Great start continue soon and do pm me

sreshta90

oriyana

oriyana

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
res

oh man! I loved it. Sorry couldn't comment earlier. 

Edited by oriyana - 19 November 2012 at 10:02am

preetipc

IF-Rockerz

preetipc

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
Loved it. very different.pls continue soon and pls pm meSmile

sreshta90

say_cheese

Goldie

say_cheese

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
wow !! its quiet different n interesting ...
do cont. soon n pm me

sreshta90

Post Reply New Post

Go to top