Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

i like current d3 track

arshafever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
i personally like the current d3 track.. finally some masti n dance is back on show.. this week we had 2 group performances n both of them were just so awesomee.. perfect coordination and moves.. seriously hats off to all the brilliant dancers.. i so much wanted to see dance in the show which was missing.. *sighh* finally its back.. eagerly waiting for the upcoming track.. seems interesting.. i hope whatever may happen reyam should solve all the problems together.. πŸ˜Š 

coming to the dil part.. really missing sharon.. i wish cvs get new sharon soon.. aashi's character is still a mystery πŸ˜• bt i just wish she does not come in between swaron..  n about taani and rey.. no comments.. as m a die hard kriyaansh fan.. so can never accept them as a couple.. rey belongs to his kria.. atleast our rey does.. (i hope kriyaansh fans agree with that) 

lots of dancing on its wayy.. waiting for it.. πŸ˜Š 

P.S it was just my point of view.. i didnt mean to hurt any fanbase.. if anyone felt bad then m sorry πŸ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deetha. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

first of all...uaaannn...u used my colour...toh mai replies kaise doon??? but chalta hai...arsha and green always connectable...i can understand...

oopsie kya bol rahi hun...thinking im going into arshaland...but before that i will reply

Originally posted by: arshafever

i personally like the current d3 track..  me too!!!! i started from that rey ki ghar mei.nahi nahi  from rose day dance...

finally some masti n dance is back on show..finally...i felt relieved and when they played that D3 title track in BG i remebered our OLD D3...haayyyeee kitna mast hota tha

this week we had 2 group performances n both of them were just so awesomee.. perfect coordination and moves.. seriously hats off to all the brilliant dancers.. i so much wanted to see dance in the show which was missing.. *sighh* finally its back.. eagerly waiting for the upcoming track.. seems interesting.. i hope whatever may happen reyam should solve all the problems together.. πŸ˜Š

i think the gang should also help now...bas hogaya yaar reyam sab solve kare??? i mean sab kuch wahi...all abla naaritypes rahenge...i thing now the gang should mature a bit to fight and think of the situation...pehle kuch kuch matters mei karte the ab toh jaise poore dumb hogaye...and yeah talking abt dance...wah...wah kya sequence thi??? and pocket mei rocket was one of my fav song which i tap my feet to...and that brilliant choreography...hats off to shan and macci...and yeah apart from that swayam se teasing part im loving aashi...i wish wo swaron ki beech mei na aaye...i mean what if she likes swayam ... aisa nahi ki wo baad mei friends nahi ban sakte??? i really want her to be 6th weakling...and complete the group... will miss kriya but yeah sneha is talented...she can do the min justice ...i can assure that...

coming to the dil part.. really missing sharon.. i wish cvs get new sharon soon.. aashi's character is still a mystery πŸ˜• bt i just wish she does not come in between swaron..  n about taani and rey.. no comments.. as m a die hard kriyaansh fan.. so can never accept them as a couple.. rey belongs to his kria.. atleast our rey does.. (i hope kriyaansh fans agree with that)

yup...sharon sharon sharon...donon diva's out of the show...none to show that  "yeah she is the one...she is worth watching wala koi nahi"

they are using the four girls as side actors...but i wish thoda focus ab viha par pade...and their childish love gets some maturity...

and Rey ...our Chabilaal...the actual one always belonged and will belong to kriya...the one now in show is REYAANSH... except for his friends and dance...

lots of dancing on its wayy.. waiting for it.. πŸ˜Š

yeah waiting eagerly for it...wish ek epi of exclusive dance ho jahan i wont skip or get irritated ...

P.S it was just my point of view.. i didnt mean to hurt any fanbase.. if anyone felt bad then m sorry πŸ˜Š

i dnt think u said anything wrong...frankly...i agree to u totallyπŸ˜ƒ
arshafever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: deetha

first of all...uaaannn...u used my colour...toh mai replies kaise doon??? but chalta hai...arsha and green always connectable...i can understand...

oopsie kya bol rahi hun...thinking im going into arshaland...but before that i will reply

i dnt think u said anything wrong...frankly...i agree to u totallyπŸ˜ƒ

well thank u so much 4 reviewing my post.. to be honest i did not think any1 would reply coz m new here.. i always was a silent reader.. πŸ˜›
n yea that reyam thing.. as per the precap i sense some fights thats y i said reyam should be together coz if they are together the whole team will be one.. πŸ˜Š 
once again thanks 4 reviewing my post n agreeing.. πŸ˜Š
BeulaSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yes liking the current track of D3...
swayamsharon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i m too liking current track of d3.
full of dance and dosti is always treat to watch. yes both dances of this week was well choreographed and equally well performed, i just loved it.
missing dil part so hope cvs find sharon asap,hoping for viha too after seeing neha is jealous of aashi.  i m liking asshi as dancer addition in d3 and also her scene with swayam is ok for me, she like swayam and can understand that but she didnt seem's to be desperate for him and just hoping she never be becoz didnt want any love triangle for swaron.
next week seems to be more of dosti part and swayam questioning avp, wow. waiting for it, so exited for next week too.
Sharif.Badmaash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Ditto...
Last week was great !
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Me liking the track too coz it is focussed on Rey-Swayam and dance...and hope the focus  remains the same untill the new SwaRon is brought in.😊