Afsar Bitiya

Plz Go Pinky!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-ILoVeKinshuk-

IF-Stunnerz

-ILoVeKinshuk-

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Omg plz pinky jayo! Im so tierd of u that i can't even watch the show anymore!Pinch Its always the same old stuff happening! Pinch Pinky is even worse then TTS now that i think of it Stern Smile I can't stand to see her face anymore

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

kitakastuartylocomotowikileaksladylove90hardballsandiabkmfan_2

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Plz Go Pinky!" in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

loveprincess143

Groupbie

loveprincess143

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
I am right there with you. I record the show on TV. I finish it in 5 mins, because I can't stand her anymore...She really needs go now...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sandiabkmfan_2

sandiab

IF-Rockerz

sandiab

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
agree with u she needs to go dnt know what they showing so much of her for its like the producers are planning to nominate her for the oscars the way they are promoting her those morons should get a zee award 1st.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kmfan_2

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.