Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

a_uma

Coolbie

a_uma

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged

WRITTEN UPDATE EPISODE #15

P calls out to her family on the control room mike' Adr and the others come hurriedly.. ask P if she is alright.. P says she is OK' Dadi blames goons who fired the gunshots.. they leave ' back home Prof getting worried.. wonders where they are' P and others return' Prof asks if Puja was done nicely' Dadi and Adr relate the happenings.. tell Prof that some miscreants  fired guns and created panic in the crowd.. lots of ppl got injured, luckily nothing serious ' Prof then asks why so late' A explains that P got separated from the others' Prof perturbed.. P assures him that she is OK' Prof and Dadi curse the goons'  Meanwhile, K getting P's name tattooed on his arm' keeps chanting P's name' T and C observing.. C says that bhabhi's name is not only on K's soul, now its also tattooed on his body'  I thought that this was only temporary, but now I feel that K's love is true..

Morning, GH ppl having b'fast.. Dadi grumbles about having aloo parathas daily' P goes into kitchen to get dahi..  she notices the box of prasad and brings it out.. asks Prof what is it' Prof remembers and says one of my students brought this prasad.. very nice and decent chap' all smile.. Prof continues and says the student is a hanuman bhakt' A relates the sadhu incident and tells everyone that sadhu predicted that a hanuman bhakt will come into P's life' P perturbed'   Adr teases A and says nowadays A paying lots of attention to such sadhus, she will even prepare for her exams after consulting the sadhu '. P annoyed, scolds A and tells her to concentrate on her studies' mom tells them to eat their food'

T and C at teastall outside GH' K arrives..  K orders tea and appreciates it' T and C silent' K asks them whats the matter.. C says we are worried about u' tells K that we thought this love fever would be a temporary phase, but now you have tattooed P's name on yr arm' K says P is my would-be wife.. ofcourse I will have her name tattooed, or should I tattoo your name .. K continues and says,  now I have met her and learnt her name, but still not satisfied' there should be "ILU" declaration from both sides' T and C agree'

Next morning.. Prof leaving for work' Jagmohan's phone call'. he says he wants to come the next day to meet P' Prof agrees' Prof happy and excited..  mom says u should have called them after two days, so much work to do in such short time' Prof says don't worry everything will get done.. Dadi, A and Adr also pleased.. Dadi says its blessings of river Ganga.. Prof says he will take leave to get all the preps done.. A too wants to take leave but Adr scolds her.. Rolli arrive and she too is pleased.. Rolli tells P's mom  don't worry, I will help you with the preps'  P and Rolli in kitchen, rolling and cutting dough' P relates all the happenings of the prev day.. tells Rolli that someone kept 1000 rupee note in aarti thali and then the gunshots' she tells about the sadhu who said that her husband will be a hanuman bhakt' Rolli laughs, tells P I hope this is not the same guy who made those goons apologise to you' P stunned at her words..  she goes off the her room, upset' mom and Rolli puzzled.. Rolli asks whats the matter.. she apologises for upsetting P' P says maybe what u said about the mysterious person is true' P continues and tells Rolli, a lot of strange things happening to me, everytime I go outside..  that 1000 rupee note, the chaos at Sangam and then someone grabbed my hand and dragged me from that place.. I am sure there is someone out there who is making all these things happen to me' Rolli tells P that it looks like he is stalking you' keeps watch on you and knows about your every movement'  P upset'  Rolli says but why is he behind you' P gets more upset and says I'm scared.. tomm Jagmohan family coming to see me, what will happen if that person creates a tamasha'  Rolli says don't worry, I'll see to it that nothing happens'

Adr and A going on bike.. Angad spots them and remembers the apology letter incident when Adr had threatened to hit him'  Angad goes behind Adr, wanting to teach him a lesson..  Adr and A at a temple.. praying' Angad reaches and takes out a big knife, hides it in his clothes and goes inside' Adr finishes prayers and tells A that he will wait outside..  Adr scolds A for taking so much time.. A says that she was praying for P' when the boys family come tomm to see P, they should fix the marriage' Adr & A leave' Angad overhears and tells himself that now the game is started' I will bring a big storm into K's life ..

Edited by a_uma - 19 November 2012 at 11:26am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

duakhan.heera1702simmi.friends03HamiSkyBruce_LCaptain_PhilipshussainramsopiyarapiyariSnigdha_KhanamVeena.SAnondo.Rrekrn

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WU Episode #15" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hussainramso

IF-Sizzlerz

hussainramso

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
I'm here!! Ladoo baato!!
Thanks Uma!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

piyarapiyari

piyarapiyari

IF-Sizzlerz

piyarapiyari

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged