Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Darmiyaan:OS part 3 on pg 33 (22/11) (Page 42)

Post Reply New Post

Page 42 of 43

shooooona

shooooona

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 6:20am | IP Logged
loved it! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bangalores

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Darmiyaan:OS part 3 on pg 33 (22/11) (Page 42)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

manesha76

IF-Stunnerz

manesha76

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged

Awesome ending for beautiful OS Embarrassed .

bangalores

applenpeaches

IF-Dazzler

applenpeaches

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 8:21am | IP Logged

Wow Bindu.. Big smile.. Lots of hugs from me for the kiss. AS expected RK was dumbstuck... I liked that the RK of your story got sindoor and bangles for BIwi.. Both are doing things to make the other happy,which is just superb.. Their egos have taken a back seat.. Thumbs Up

Can we have RK kissing Madhu in your next story?

Edited by applenpeaches - 26 November 2012 at 8:21am

bangalores

IF-Rockerz

bangalores

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by applenpeaches

Wow Bindu.. Big smile.. Lots of hugs from me for the kiss. AS expected RK was dumbstuck... I liked that the RK of your story got sindoor and bangles for BIwi.. Both are doing things to make the other happy,which is just superb.. Their egos have taken a back seat.. Thumbs Up

Can we have RK kissing Madhu in your next story?

Sonu, thanks for taking time to comment..
i'm sure bangles and Sindoor are just wishful thinking on our part as far as the show's RK's realisation is concerned...
More kissLOL
is considering converting the 1st OS to an SS... but keeping with the theme in that, the kiss will not be the 'dil garden garden one'...
but for now i am trying to keep off MB forum and concentrate on pending workEmbarrassed

applenpeaches

TheDragonLady

IF-Dazzler

TheDragonLady

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 9:16am | IP Logged
di i think cvs ne aapka Os padha hai n they r plannin to churofy ur ideas of bittuji helpin wit keepin Rk in dark..

bangalores

bangalores

IF-Rockerz

bangalores

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shamon

di i think cvs ne aapka Os padha hai n they r plannin to churofy ur ideas of bittuji helpin wit keepin Rk in dark..

LOL

yeah the bittuji in the show is turning out to be a friend for Madhu...but with everyon else against her, the only support to plot against Rk wud be Bittuji...
even on the earlier episodes while RK was being horrible, i liked him for his unwavering loyalty... it is good to see it now being extended to Bhabhiji too

TheDragonLady

TheDragonLady

IF-Dazzler

TheDragonLady

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bangalores

Originally posted by shamon

LOL

<font color="#990099"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">yeah the bittuji in the show is turning out to be a friend for Madhu...but with everyon else against her, the only support to plot against Rk wud be Bittuji...
even on the earlier episodes while RK was being horrible, i liked him for his unwavering loyalty... it is good to see it now being extended to Bhabhiji too</font>
</font>

he is true to heart person... n his loyalty is commendable

neways me leavin jst came to say dat cvs r afta ur workLOL.. hav last xamz tomoro... so c u tom

ps- ren is behind me wit her hunter stickROFL

bangalores

maaneet93

maaneet93

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
loved it

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bangaloresSaiS

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.