"MANVEER MARRIED LIFE "~THREAD 2, CHP 56 PG 106NEW - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
                     CHAPTER 28

UDAY -  he slowly comes from Behind and hug manyatah 

MANYATAH -  udayy chodo muje πŸ˜³

UDAY - no ways baby β€οΈ HE starts kissing her on neck ...

MNAYATAH - pls udayy πŸ₯±

UDAY - he doesn't care And moves her hair aside and start kissing her bare back ...he surrounds her waist with his hands and he kisses all over her back and unbuttons her blouse 

MNAYATH - she closes her eyes and carasses uday's palms and holds them 

UDAY  - he is busy kissing his wife madly 

AADHI - " oh my god y mom and dad dint come yet  I'll go and check "  ADHI goes to manveer room ...he is on da way 

UDAY - he is so lost in manyatah n is kissing her on neck and her bare shoulders

MANYATAH - as he unbuttoned her blouse , pallu doesn't stay and it slips down a bit ...MNAYTAH holds it rightly ...udayy 

UDAY - honey leave it ... 

MANYTAH - pls uday ...chodo na πŸ˜³

AADHI - he opens door bammm ...daaaddd πŸ˜³

UDAY - he jerks off as he has got some electrical shock😳 " god ...help me ?.junior!!!😭 "

MANYATAH - πŸ˜² She holds uday's hands tightly out of tension after hearing her sons voice 

UDAY - he tries to leave MANYATH a

MANYATAH - udayy don't move ...my back is bare ...u unbuttoned my blouse ...my pallu is coming downπŸ˜’

UDAY - Bhagwan ab mein kyaa Kari ...can't stay and can't move πŸ˜’

AADHI - dad wat r u doing ?? Y ur behind mom standing like that ...

MANYATH - AADHI go out for 5 min 

AADHI - mom turn this side ...dad wat r u both doing ?? He comes and stands in front of MANYATH   . He shakes her hand mom 

UDAY - he slowly tries to button her blouse keeping a hand behind her ...he is going mad out of tension 

MNAYTAH - bad manners AADHI ur not supposed come inside wen girls dress up  ...mamma is getting ready ...go out

AADHI - I know mom , but y dad came ? " dad ur not supposed to come bad manners " 

UDAY - woh beta beta ...I have come to take my cell ...he swallows a lump in his throat out of tension ...he starts sweating ...he is trying to keep button but finds it difficult to do with one hand as he is holding MNAYATAH's pallu with another hand to avoid it from slipping down ...

AADHI - dad move away ...y r u falling on mom ?? He comes near UADY 

UDAY - out of tension he leaves her blouse n pallu 

MNAYATAH - she screams udayyy πŸ˜³  , she holds her pallu from front side and shout " both of u get out of room , now " πŸ˜‘

AADHI - he gets shocked ..." dad come let us go fast " 

UDAY - with a puppy face he leaves da room 

MNAYATH - seemaji can u pls come and help me

SEEMAJI - she comes and buttons her blouse n set pallu ...she smiles as she knew wat happened inside ...as she got manyatha ready ...now her blouse is unbuttoned n her pallu got disturbed 

MAID - she looks at seemaji n both smile at each other ... 

MANYATH - she notices da maids n get embaressed " uday bhi na , even maids got to know πŸ˜³ " 

AADHI - he looks at uday suspiciously 

UDAY - shaithaan ka bacha y r u looking at me like that ?? Y did u come up ?? 

AADHI - dad I came to check if mom is ready ...what did I do ?? Mom shouted n now ur looking at me angrily πŸ˜’

UDAY - nothing ...k just sit there ...mom will come in 5 min 

AADHI - dad bad manner y did u go inside wen mom is dressing ...that's y mom got angry ...because of u she shouted at me also ...

UDAY - πŸ˜² Aadhiii ... Shaithaan ka bacha 

AADHI - dad ur shaithaan n Am ur son πŸ˜Š He eats chocolate sitting there 

UDAY -  he stares at AADHI only with puppy face " meraa Poora romance karaabh karke dekha Kaisa chocolate karraha hai , little vamp πŸ˜‘ "  oh my god he scared crap out of me 

AADHI - dad u want chocolate ???πŸ˜›

UDAY - no thanks , u eat nicely...u have to baby ...eat eat πŸ˜’

MANYATAH - she comes down . " k UADY come let us go now "  she looks angrily at UADY 

UDAY - " am dead ...princess is angry with me ...and this vamp nicely eating chocolate ...donno wat doubts he is gonna get ..."

ADHI - come dad 

UDAY - AADHI beta mujse kya dushmani hai ...baap ko Aisa kyu pareshaan kartha hai ...bachpan se wrong timing πŸ˜’

AADHI - dad y r u murmuring ?? 

UDAY - nothing come let us leav e

All go for marriage . Marriage is going on ..

MNAYATH - she ignores uday in da party 

UDAY - he will take manyatah into corridor n tell " princess sorry ...wat did I do ???πŸ˜’ Talk to me

MANATH. _ shut up uday ...I was telling u not to ...u should have Atleast locked da room πŸ˜‘...it's common sense ...thank god AADHI don't understand anything 

UDAY - princess !!πŸ₯±

MANYATAH - she catches uday's ear . U always end up with mess ...baap bte dhono meri Jaan ki dushman ho 

UDAY - ahaaa ...

SANJU. - AADHI bhai see MNAYTAHA bhua is beating uday Maama 

AADHI - πŸ˜² Wat!!?  Come let us go there

REPORTER - he hears Sanju telling that 

MNAYTAH - she  hits uday playfully on his chest n slaps on his shoulder

ADHI - mom take it easy pls don't beat dad mom ...I'll explain him not to do it next time 

UDAY a πŸ˜² - junior do u know wat I did ??? 

SANJU - yes AADHI bhai told me

MNAYTAH - wat ?? πŸ˜³ Uday ...she gets angry n slaps uday on his arms and catches his collar n tell " such a foolish act " 

REPORTER - he clicks da pic wen MAnyatha angrily catches uday's shirt 

AADHI - mom pls don't hit dad ...next time he won't come inside room wen ur dressing 

MANYTAAH - so u were talking about this AADHI ...she feels relieved 

UDAY - thank god ...bachgaya 

AADHI - yes mom I know ur angry with dad n me ...I'll tell dad not to do it

SANJU - yes bhua ...uday Maama will be like a good boy ...we will explains him 

MANYATAH AND UDAY - πŸ€£

UDAY -  princess look at this little rascal ...he will teach his father manners ...

MANYATAH - seriously u need to learn it from him ...nowadays ur doing all blunders and leaves da place 

UDAY - princess !! πŸ˜’

AADHI - he feels  proud for saving his father . " dad today I saved u ...but pls don't do it again ... " 

UDAY - πŸ˜² He thinks inside " UADY time bad ...πŸ₯± Am listening all this from my son ...thank god atleast he dint see me romancing " 

J's marriage  is over and all post marital rituals r done and. Bidaii is done. Next day all go to jagaths place for Pooja . They get j and Jagath. To devgad palace 

UNNATHI  - she arranges room for J's wedding night 

J - now its night time . All had dinner . Jagath is waiting for her in her room 

AADHI - Maasi were r u going ? 

UDAY - AADHI let Maasi go 

VIJAY - bechara Jagath must be waiting πŸ˜‰

AADHI - Maasi tomorrow ur going to Jagath Maama home na ...play with us today ...come we wil do sleepover 

EVERYONE - πŸ˜²

UDAY - πŸ€£

J - she doesn't know how to react 

MNAYATH  - AADHI not today come with me ...JAGTAH Maama will be wit Maasi today 

VIJAY - after all it's their first wedding night πŸ˜›

SANJU - first weeding night ??????

UNNATHI - vijay shut up now ...kids are here 

UDAY - baby let Maasi go ...I'll play with u today ...good boy ..k 

AADHI - k dad ...good night Maasi 

J - she tells good night and leaves 

IN MANVEER BEDROOM 

AADHI - dad wat does this first weeding night mean ??? Bhua decorated that room so much ...y ? 

MANYATAH - πŸ˜³

UDAY - nothing baby ...it's jus that they are gonna stay rogether in a single room ..after marriage ..like best friends ...

AADHI - k like u n mom stay in single room ...

UDAY - ya ... Wife n husband stay together in a room 

AADHI - dad even mom and u also had the room decorated on first wedding night ??? 

UDAY - πŸ˜²    He feels awkward 

MANYATAH - " oh my god ...save us " 

AADHI - mom tell me ...

UDAY - yes baby it's a ritual ...

AADHI - k ...so u n mom are best friends 

MANYATH.  - yes baby , now sleep ...

AADHI - k am sleeping ...good night 

UDAY - manyatah ... Am dying with AADHI ...day by day he is asking all new doubts 

MANYATAH - huh uday ... Donno wat to do With this little rascal 

UDAY - u should have seen j face wen he asked for sleepover πŸ˜†

MNAYATH - It was funny πŸ€£

Afte two months ( MANYTAHA is 7 months pregnent now ) 

As MANYTAAH is pregnent uday takes care of AADHI more . 

UDAY - he gets most desirable person of India award...so mahasabha keeps a small party for all royals . 

AADHI - dad wen we have ur award party ? 

UDAY - Tomorrow baby 

AADHI - k ...I'll tell Sanju n come 

MANAYTAH - so Congrates uday. 

UDAY - he hugs her n tell " thanks darling " 

Sorry guys I know its a small update...today I don't feel like working on it ...sorry πŸ₯± . Next update will be a lengthy one ...I promise ...

Thanks everyone for ur comments .pls hit like button and post comments if. Like it . Thank u 

Edited by puggyy - 08 November 2012 at 4:50am
                         CHAPTER 29

UDAY - princess tomorrow we have a mahasabha party ...

MANYATAH - I know uday ... U got most desirable person of India...so da party is to honour u ...I heard it wen dad was talking to u...

UDAY - K were is this AADHI ...I have to teach him few things before we attend da party ...

MANYATAH - yes uday ...I already told him how to behave ...still u explain him ...especially to handle that media 

GIRIRAJ - he throws paper on table and ask " uday wat is thi ?? "

UDAY - he looks at da paper Nd gets shocked πŸ˜³   MANYTAHA holding uday's collar pic has been printed in paper πŸ˜²

MANYATAH - UADY    πŸ₯± , it's written " royal cat fight , jaigad royal couple disputes " 

GIRIRAJ - do handle that uday ...am leaving for a meeting

UDAY - yes dad I'll clear this off

MANAYTAH - uday am sorry ...πŸ₯± I didn't know 

UDAY - princess its k ...I'll handle it ...it's nothing new for us ...this media is always around us ...he hugs manyatah and tells " ur tummy has become too big ,am finding it difficult to hug u darling " 

MANYTAH -  udayy , 7 th month mein huge hi hoga ...

UDAY - woh tho hai ...I just can't wait for two more months ...by little princess will come out πŸ˜› He kisses on her tummy 

( they came to know its a girl from X-ray ...doctor uncle revealed it )

AADHI - so dad my sister is gonna come for my next birthday ??

UDAY - yes AADHI , by da time she will be a two months baby ...

AADHI - wow πŸ₯³

UDAY - baby I'll tell u three points do remember k 

AADHI - k dad pls tell me

UDAY - he teaches his son three points ...

AADHI - he understands them clearly . " k dad done " 

UDAY  - πŸ˜Š That's like a good boy ...

MANYATAH - she sits in sofa

AADHI - he lifts her legs and keep on sofa

MANYATAH - AADHI πŸ˜³ Baby how did u know this ??

ADHI - mom I have seen dad many times helping u to sit n sometimes help to keep ur legs up ...so even I did it 

UDAY - princess deka hamaara Yuvraj ko ...he is becoming responsible 

AADHI - he gets a juice n apple for MANYAATH .." moms it's evening ..ur juice time ...have it " 

UDAY  - he feels proud of his son πŸ‘πŸΌ,as he is taking care of his mom

MANAYATH - she hugs AADHI n kisses him " love u baby ..so sweet of u β€οΈ " 

ALL ATTEND MAHASABHA PARTY . NOW IN MAHASABHA PARTY .

AADHI - he plays with all his age RAJKUMAR'S along with Sanju 

UDAY - he receives da award for da polo ...and also da title desirable person of India

MAHASABHA - it's proud to have a maharaj like uday ...a young dashing n intelligent person 

UDAY - he goes on to da stage with AADHI to take his award 

now music is played and everyone is busy dancing .

MANYAAH  - UADY n MANAYTAH stands near bar counter n speak ...due to sound MNYATAH doesn't hear uday's words

UDAY - so uday bends down n speaks to her in ear

AADHI - while playing he looks at uday ..." god dad is kissing mom ...I won't allow him ... My mom I'll only kiss" he rushes to uday 

VIJAY - uday banna thoofan is coming πŸ˜‰ 

UNNATHI - donno wat doubt he got now ...look at his face ...he looks like ready to attack 

AADHI - dad wat r u doing ???😑
     Music is off suddenly as someone stamps on da wire ..now aadhi's voice can be heard to everyone 

UDAY - wat ?? 

AADHI - he shouts " don't kiss mom dad ...cheating ur doing it wen am not there " 

EVERYONE - they turn and look at AADHI n uday πŸ˜²

UDAY - junior!!!!  

MNAYATAH - πŸ˜³ πŸ˜•

UNNATHI - oh my god everyone heard it ...😲

VIJAY - he tries to cover da situation n tell " no AADHI as music is loud dad is speaking to mom in ears ...not as ur thinking "

AADHI - really dad???

UDAY - yes AADHI pls go and play now 

EVERYONE - πŸ€£ They doesn't mind as AADHI is a kid . But uday gets embaressed in front of all mahasabha members 

J - she comes to uday and tell " hero waat lagi ?πŸ˜‰" 

VIJAY N JAGATH - πŸ˜†  Udayy thumaara beta tho baap se zyada katharnaak Nikla 

J - udayy so u kiss jiji in front of AADHI only ...

UDAY - πŸ˜‘   Jj

MANYATAH - j stop it now he is kid ...

VIJAY - m bhai look at uday's face πŸ˜† 

UDAY - vijay banna pls stop it or else I'll call AADHI n u know wat he will do to u ...shall I ????

VIJAY - noo πŸ˜• Pls save me from ur son m bhai πŸ˜’

JAGATH - y r u scared of AADHI 

J - because he called vijay bhai gay once 

EVERYONE - πŸ€£ Unnathi manyatha j  uday n Jagath laugh 

Guarav  - he is friend  of AADHI ...a RAJKUMAR ...he drags teddy from Sanju 

SANJU - she starts crying " AADHI bhai ...gaurrav snatched my poo " ( teddy -poo ) 

AADHI -  " don't cry Sanju I'll get it " . He goes to gaurrav n catches his collar 

J - uday ..jiji everyone ...look there ...AADHI is beating that guy

UDAY - oh nooo  

AADHI - how dare u to take my sisters teddy ...u jerk ...he punches him in hi s stomach 

UDAY - AADHI stop it 

UNNATHI - AADHI don't fight 

ADHI - he takes teddy from gaurrav and gives it to Sanju 

GAURAV - AADHI that's mine ...ur  sis took it from me ...she said she won't give it so I snatched it

UNNATHI - Sanju wat is this ?? πŸ˜‘

MANYATAH - AADHI give back his teddy to him 

AADHI - pls dad mom bhua wait ...just a minute ...now he talks to "listen GAURAV I didn't ask u whose teddy is it ?? Wen my sister wats something she will get it ...I don't mind whose is that ?? Never dare to come around her again ...do u get it ?? I'll send u a new teddy ...dont worry ...be carefull I shoul not find u around Sanju again , I won't spare u ..." 

UDAY MANYTAH UNNATHI VIJAY - they gets dam shocked at aadhi's conversation with GAURAV πŸ˜²

AADHI - he wipes sanju's tears and tell " don't cry for anything Sanju ...if u want anything come and tell me I'll give u " ...πŸ€—

SANJU - thanks bhaii , she hugs him❀️

UNNATHI - AADHI u shouldn't have done that ...that was guaravs teddy ...u should have explained it to Sanju rather then beating GAURAV 

MANVEER - yes beta ...it's not a good thing 

ADHI -  sorry mom dad n bhua ...but am not gonna listen ...am really sorry ... Wen my sister wants something she will get it Any cost ...I don't care for others , I can't tolerate if some moron comes and make my sister cry ...he should have asked her politely and taken it ...but he snatched it ..

UNNATHI -Sanju give teddy back to GAURAV 

SANJU - no mom I won't 

VIJAY - Sanju just give it 

SANJU - she hugs AADHI " bhaii see dad is shouting at me πŸ₯± " 

AADHI - pls vijay Maama I'll talk to her .." Sanju listen to me " 

UNNATHI - dada he is behaving like u wen u were kid ...u used to fight with others for me Wen we were kids

UDAY - yes choti ... 

AADHI - Sanju give that teddy to GAURAV ...u need not use da second hand piece , I'll get u da best teddy ...

SANJU - k bhaii as u tell me I'll do it ...she gives away da teddy to GAURAV 

AADHI - he points finger  at GAURAV and tell " now leave ...I think u got ur teddy ...don't come in front of me again ...hey u ,tell sorry to my sister and leave " 

GAURAV - sorry Sanju πŸ₯± He runs away getting scared of AADHI 

MNAYTAAH - yeh kya hai AADHI ur behaving like rowdy ...don't do it ...tell sorry to GAURAV 

AADHI - sorry mom ...u know that fellow doesn't deserve it ...he made my sister cry ...if u want me to ...I'll tell sorry for u ,but I don't like to mom ...

SANJU - bhua I don't want my bhaii to tell sorry to someone ...if u want I'll tell sorry to GAURAV ...not bhaii

UDAY - choti dekho yeh dono 

VIJAY - k u both go and play there 

AADHI AND SANJU - they go and play in da kids zone 

UNNATHI - daada oh my god ...AADHI is so protective and possessive about Sanju 

MANYATAHH - and look at Sanju she is so stubborn ...she doesn't like her brother to apologise to someone ...

VIJAY - another choti n uday ...juniors 

J - yes jiji ... Uday and unnathi were like that wen they were kids . Uday thumaara beta tho bilkul thumaara jaisa ... 

UDAY - he smiles

REPORTERS - they surround AADHI n ask questions 

AADHI - he looks at uday 

UDAY - he has A drink in his hand ...with other hand he shows AADHI his 2nd finger 

AADHI  - he tells media " it's personally issue , I don wanna discuss about it " 

REPORTER - he asks another question 

AADHI - he looks at uday ...

UDAY - he shows his first finger ...its their code language ...at home uday teaches three points ...point 2 he indicated with his 2nd finger  ... Now point one with his first finger

AADHI - he answers after seeing uday's first finger . He tells " am so happy ..I would love to ... "

REPORTES - they ask another question ...uday shows his third finger to AADHI now

AADHI - no comments pls ...I have some work pls excuse me ...thank u πŸ˜Š

MNAYTAAHH - udayy pinch me once ...is he my son ??? Like a matured guy he is answering media like an expert 

VIJAY - m bhaii  uday signalled AADHI from here ...u dint observe it 

UNNATHI - really daada !!! But he directly dint look at u ...how u guys managed ?? 

VIJAY - unnathi it's maharaj  uday veer sing , I don't think anything is impossible for him

J - and da other side is Yuvraj adhithy sinng , uday ka beta after all ...same blood line ...they can manage 

JAGTAH - born to rule 

AAADHI - dad  " was that k ?? " πŸ˜›

UDAY - perfect beta ...u followed my instructions very well ...πŸ€—

MAHASABHA MEMBERS - giriraj ur grandson is so well mannered and intelligent 

ANOTHER MHARAJ - he is so young and cleverly manged media ...he is very sharp and attractive 

MAHASABHA MEMBER - yes UADY beta ,ur son is so active n adorable ...he acts like a perfect royal .he will prove to be a good Yuvraj ...

GIRIRAJ - he feels proud of AADHI 

MAHASABHA - they are so impressed with AADHI and gives him a title " CHARMING CHILD "  in royal section . 

MANVEER  - they feel very happy n proud of AADHI 

AADHI - he is so excited about his title and da gift 

Party gets over and all go to devgad palace . 

VIJAY - m bhai ...pathi desirable person n beta charming child ...Congrates

MANYATAH - thanks vijay bhaii 

Now manyatha  Is 9 months pregnent .
UDAY - he gets AADHI ready for school and is about to leave after breakfast 

MANYATAH - she gets pain in her stomach ...she holds her tummy and sit on da chair 

AADHI - k mom bye am going to school ...he kisses manatah on her cheeks 

UDDAY - k princess I'll leave him in school n go to office ...I'll call u take care 

MANAYTAH - udayy ...πŸ˜’

UDAY - princess !! R u ok ? πŸ˜’

MANYATAH - she gets more pain ...she is in labour ...ahaa uday I think it's coming 

UDAY - wat !!!? πŸ˜²

AADHI - mom wats coming ??? Wat happened y ur crying ??

UDAY - he shouts for maids n take MANYTAAH into arms , princess just bear it ...we will reach hospital in 10 min 

MANYATA - ahaa uday ...it's pAining more ... Like hell ...ahaaa πŸ˜­

UDAY - he rushes with manyatah into car ...AADHI follows him ..." AADHI u stay here at palace only ...bhua will come n pick u up " 

AADHI - dad I'll come with u ...mom pls ...he cries πŸ˜­ Mom 

UDAY - beta pls u stay here 

AADHI - he cries badly 

MANYATAH - ahaa uday ...she clutches his shirt ... " let him come " 

UDAY - k AADHI sit in front ...driver soon take da car ...with MANYTAHA uday sits in back seat 

AADHI - on d way in car he finds MANYTAAH dying wit pain ...AADHI gets worried  He turns back and look at MNAYTAH and cry πŸ˜­ ..." mom don't cry ...dad give pain killer to mom ...that day u told me na " 

UDAY - princess in 5 min we will be in hospital sweatshirts worried badly ...looking at MNAYTAAH in pain uday gets tears from his eyes ...

UNNATHI Komal - they wait near hospital , they take AADHI as soon as he comes to hospital 

UDAY - while lifting MANYTAHA he gets shocked , πŸ˜² Tears start flowing down his eyes

MNYATAH - as her water broke and since it's been long time ...she starts bleeding ...her down part is drenched with blood 

UDAY - " princess u should have told me before only wen ur pains started "  he gets worried looking at da blood

AADHI - looking manyatah in blood he  cries " mom" and faints down 

MANYATAYH  - she is in labour  , in pain 

DOCTOR - she takes her inside ...

UDAY - doctor she is bleeding ...😭 

DOCTOR - dont worry we will do c section ...as she started bleeding we can't wait for her contractions as its harmfull to manyatah 
 PLS sign these papers mr Singh 

UDAY - why ???? 

DOCTOR - its a formality for operation 

MNAYATAH - they take her into operation theatre ...uday also goes along with her ...

DOCTOR - operation is success ...finally little princess come out ..

UDAY - he feels out of world and goes mad with happiness after seeing his daughterπŸ₯³

DOCTOR - she gives baby to uday ...

UDAY - he gets tears in his eyes looking at his daughter..." doctor how is my wife ??? Is she ok ??πŸ˜’ " 

DOCTOR - she is fine mr sing ...but due to blood loss she is so weak ...also she had a c section ...she should take bed rest till 2 months ...u have To be very carefull with her ...hope u understood wat am telling about ??? 

UDAY - yes doctor ...we will take care of it 

DOCTOR - mr sing , no physical contact wit ur wife for 2 months ...she is so weak ...

UDAY - surely doctor I won't ... Pls can u send ur highly qualified nurses to jaigad palace for 3 months to take care of my wife and daughter

DOCTOR - surely ...we will 

UDAY - thank u doctor 

MANYATAH - she is given anesthesia so she is still not in conscious 

UDAY - he kisses MANYATA on her forehead 

FAMILY MEMBERS - all come and look da new born and bless both mother and daughter

AADHI - he comes into room wit j 

UDAY - AADHI ...look at ur sister 

AADHI - he gets excited  . He looks at MNAYTAHA . He keeps his hands on her cheeks n tell " mom get up , y ur sleeping " 

UDAY - baby mom will get up in a while ...don't disturb 

AADHI - dad y my sister is so small ...how can I play with her ???

UNNATHI - she is just born so she is small

AADHI - dad give her to me , I'll catch her

UDAY - no baby ur so young u can't hold her 

AADHI - he makes puppy face 

UDAY - come AADHI sit beside me and see her

AADHI - he sits beside uday πŸ˜› And looks at his siter awfully "  dad she is so cute and tiny , like Barbie doll " 

SANJU - yes AADHI bhai she is like angel ...so fair

AADHI - I think they kept HALDI for her also 

EVERYONE - πŸ€£

AADHI - he is about to touch her ...uday stops him

UDAY - first take da sanitizer and clean ur hands ...then touch her ...otherwise she will get infection

AADHI - k dad ...he will clean n come ... " dad she is so soft , am scared she is so tiny Nd sensitive ...now how many days to go ...to play with her  " 

UDAY - after an yearπŸ˜†

KOMAL - uday she looks like u and manyatah 

J - eyes and nose Are like manyatah 

UNNATHI - forehead and lips are like daada 

GIRIRAJ - yes wen she smiles she looks like uday in da chin part 

VIJAY - but most of da features are like manyatah ...on da whole she looks like MANYTAAH 

J - 80% she looks like  jiji and 20% like uday 

UNNATHI - ya that's true ...

UDAY - thank  god atleast  my 2nd child  looks like princess or else she would kill me

VIJAY - πŸ˜† Yes already m bhai is angry that AADHI looks like u ...

J - yes uday ...thum bachgaya ...or else u would try for 3 rd child πŸ˜‰

UDAY - πŸ˜³ Jjj

UNNATHI N VIJAY - πŸ˜†   

THANKS EVERYONE FOR UR COMMENTS . SORRY FOR DA MISTAKES .

HIT DA LIKE BUTTON N POST COMMENTS IF U LIKE IT .THANK YOU .

Edited by puggyy - 09 November 2012 at 1:06am
          CHAPTER 30 
UDAY - AADHI u liked her baby 

AADHI - yes dad she is so cute , I was waiting for her from such a long time ...I love her ...he kisses baby on her cheek β€οΈ

MANYATAH - she gets conscious and tries to get up 

UDAY - he gives baby to unnathi n help manyatah to sit , ur k princess ...shall I call doctor ??

MANAYTAH - uday am fine ...we're is da baby ?? 

J - she gives baby to MNAYTAHA 

MANYATH - before taking baby she calls AADHI and hugs him and kisses him

AADHI - mom u know I was so scared about u , ur feeling well now ?πŸ˜’ It sims doctor have done some operation for u ...I heard naani telling it 

MANAYTAH - am fine AADHI ... Now she takes  da baby and feels so happy .. 

AADHI - mom she is like angel ...

SANJU - like snow white bhua ...

J - she is like u jiji ...

UNNATHI - she looks like u ...

UDAY - he kisses manyatah on cheeks " she is so cute jus like u , another princess . My little princess β€οΈ " he hugs both MANYTAH n baby n AADHI 

MNAYTAAH - she looks at da baby for 5 minutes ...suddenly she screams " oh no ..πŸ₯± Uday her lips n forehead is like u ...see she looks like u wen she laughs πŸ˜’ , not againnn UADY  "

UNNATHI AND J - πŸ˜† Still she looks like u , don't u think so 

VIJAY - yes m bhai 80% she looks like u 

UDAY - yes princess only 20% like me πŸ˜Š

J - I think it's negligible πŸ˜†

MANYATAH - but AADHI looks 100% like uday ...y not da baby girl  look like me 100% πŸ˜•   , y few features like uday again ???? πŸ₯±

KOMAL - πŸ˜† Manyatah stop it now ...we can't do anything about it now beta ...trust me she is mothers baby 

MANYATAH - hmm k ...ya she is ...she kisses baby on her cheek " baby u look like ur mom ..." β€οΈ

UDAY - he smiles at his wife's  childishness ...

AADHI - mom she is milky white just like u

SANJU - she is snow white 

AADHI - he holds her cheeks and tell " my little princess ,snow white " he kisses on her cheeks 

EVERYONE GO OUTSIDE  LEAVING MANVEER AND AADHI AND DA BABY .

UDAY - he kisses manyatah on her lips n tell " thank u princess , u gave me da worlds best gift ...my precious 2nd gift " 

AADHI - he is busy staring his baby sister  in da cradle ..." wow how sweet she is πŸ˜› So tiny ... Hey angel u become big soon like Sanju ...I'll play with u β€οΈ , u know am ur brother ...elder brother .." 

MANYATAH - uday look at AADHI ...he is so happy 

UDAY - see how he is talking to his sister as if she can understand his words πŸ˜Š

BABY - she starts crying 

AADHI - he gets worried , " dad she is crying πŸ˜’ , don't cry sister ..." 

UDAY - don't worry AADHI she will be fine . Uday takes da baby into his arms and tell " manyatah I think she is hungry , I think u should feed her " 

MNAYATAH - YES  uday ...give her to me 

AADHI -  she is hungry !!!! dad I'll get something for her to eat ... 

UDAY - no AADHI ...small babies won't eat ...they only drink milk 

AADHI - k come we will go and get it 

UDAY - now he doesn't know wat to answer AADHI ..." oh my god now wat should I tell him " 

SANJU - AADHI bhaii come wit me once , I'll show u something 

AADHI - k dad I'll be back ...bye baBy sister 

UDAY - he sits beside MNAYATHA n give baby to her for breast feeding ...he helps MNAYATAH to sit n feed her ...

MNAYATAH - thank god uday Sanju came At right time or else AADHI would kill us with his doubts 

UDAY - yes princess ...he would ask all questions like never ending ...but we have to think about it ...we should give him convincing answer ...he won't leave me πŸ₯±

MANYATAH - πŸ˜† K u think about it ...  

UDAY - ur done princess ? 

MANYATAH - ya  almost ...she is sleeping 

UDAY - he carasses his daughters cheeks " she is so beautifull ...angel ... Daddy's little princess " he kisses her on her palms ...he takes her and put her in cradle ...

DOCTOR - so mrs singh how r u feeling now ? 

MNAYTAAH - am fine doctor  ...wen can I go home ??? 

DOCTOR - u can go home tomorrow but only if u promise to take bed rest for atleast 15 days ...u have to be carefull for 2 months manyatahaa ,as u lost pretty good amount of blood ..ur weak 

UDAY - ill take care of it doctor ... 

DOCTOR - k mr Singh ... I have arranged 2 nurses for both ur wife and daughter 

UDAY - thank u doctor  . Doctor leaves 

MANYATAH - udayy ab yeh nurse ka chakkar kya hai 

UDAY - princess now u have to listen to me ...no running here and there ..only bed rest ...also 2 nurses will be with u and little princess all the time ...till 3 months ... That's final  , don't worry about AADHI ...he is my responsibility ... " now sleep princess , take rest ..." 

MANYATAH - uday I have been doing that only till now I think ... Send AADHI inside ...I'll talk to him for sometime 

UDAY - no princess I'll send AADHI wit aunty Komal to devgad palace for today ... I think u won't be able to handle him today ...u know it very well .. U can't feed her wit AADHI around ...he keeps on asking never ending doubts ...

MANYATAH - k uday ...atleast send him for 15 min 

UDAY - k I can do that baby ... β€οΈ

AFTER 20 days in devgad palace 

UDAY - he doesnt allow manyatah to get up from bed for 15 days ...he used to be with her aways and help her with da baby . He even managed  AADHI. ...UNNTAHI assisted uday in riyasath works 

MANYTAH - now after 20 days ...she started walking n roaming around ...she became better ...

AADHI - mom ...wat is sunshine doing ??? 

UDAY - sunshine ??? !!!😳

AADHI - dad am talking about my sister ...she is sunshine 

MANYATAH - AADHI y r u calling her like that baby 

SANJU - because she looks bright like sunlight , so fair 

AADHI - yes mom ...she shines like that ...I read about in my rhyme ...so am calling her ..." hey sunshine how r u ? U missed me wen I went to shool β€οΈ " 

SANJU - hey sunshine look at me , ur sister Sanju ... We came to play with u 

MANVEER - they look at each other and smile at kids 

UDAY - princess now we have to give her a name 

AADHI - dad we will call her sunshine 

Uday - AADHI we can't give such name baby ... We have to think about it 

AADHI - k dad ...but I'll call her sunshine only 

SANJU - even ill call her like that only uday Maama 

UDAY - k both of u can as u wish ...

SANJU AND AADHI - they are busy looking at little baby and talking to each other ... 

MNAYATAH - k uday pls go out for sometime 

UDAY - y ??? 

MANYAAH - I should feed her uday so pls

UDAY - princess now don't tell me u don't wanna do it infront of me ...for ur kind information I have seen u many times doing it ...so don't ask me to go out now 

MANYATAH -  Uday try to understand ... These both kids won't move out now ...so u tell them something and take them out ...meanwhile I'll feed ur daughter ...did u get it my duffer pathi 

UDAY - duffer ?? πŸ˜³!!! Princess u will have to pay for it ...k I'll take them out ...see u wifyy πŸ€ͺ . He tells them some story and take both Sanju n AADHI outside ...

MNAYATAH - she feeds her and da baby sleeps . She Gets up and goes for wash and come out 

UDAY - he comes inside and will be looking at his sleeping daughter , he looks at MNAYATAH and goes and hugs her 

MANYATAH - uday pls check if u have locked door ...I don't want a mess again 

UDAY - udayveer won't do da mistake again , I locked it 

MANYATAH - wow udayveer is so great ... I appreciate u for ur great common sense

UDAY - princess ... πŸ˜’

MANYATAH - oh Buraa maangyaa mera pathi devπŸ˜‰

UDAY - he drags her near , crushing her chest with his ... " do u think so honey β€οΈ " 

MANYATAH - she keeps her one hand on uday's chest and rubs it there on his chest and with other hand she carasses his cheeks and kisses him on his chest and lips 

UDAY - princess stop it , ur turning me on  ...

MNAYATAH - really udayy ... She moves her hands over his body seductively and kiss on his neck 

UDAY - he closes his eyes and try to control his feelings with his fists folded

MNAYATAH - she removes uday's shirt buttons and starts kissing him on his chest and  hugs him tightly 

UDAY - he nods his head " uday control , don't do it ..." he moves MANYATAHA aside ... Princess stay away for some time ...am so high 

MNAYATAH  - k then go out like a good boy 

UDAY - princess ur really so naughty , u turned me on knowing that I can't resist u ...u even know that we can't have physical contact for 2 months ...still u provoke me ... U will pay for it manyatha Kumari πŸ˜‰ 

MNAYATAH - really uday veer pls I want to see wat ur gonna do ...telling this she comes near uday and kisses him on lips and moves her hands seductively over uday ...she carasses his waist from inside his shirt ... and leaves wet kisses on his neck ...

UDAY - he couldn't take it anymore ...he holds MANYTAAH by her arms and move her aside and close his eyes for 2 minutes and without turning Back he runs  away from da room with a puppy face . ..πŸ˜”

MANYATAH - she laughs at her husband πŸ€£  

UDAY  - he stops at da door and looks at MNAYATHA laughing and tell " princess thume tho mein Baaad  mein dekh loonga ... Ur enjoying my situation na ...wait u will pay for it " 

MNAYATAH - ab tho jaa uday baad mein dekhlena ...πŸ˜†

AADHI - dad come  with me I'll show u my new game 

J - udayy kya hua ...  Khoi khoi se hu...jiji has sent u out of room Kya πŸ˜‰     πŸ˜†

UDAY - j y don't u concentrate on Jagath instead of me 

J - poor baby ...cool ... She runs her hands on his cheeks πŸ˜Š

UDAY - he removes her hand and goes away with AADHI 

J - oh my god uday ... Uday veer sing ...πŸ˜†   Kya haal hua bechara ka , jiji u rock ...πŸ˜†

UDAY - he gets a call from COMMISIONER . " what ??!😑  K I'll talk u again mr tiwari " . He asks AADHI to leave and play in othe floor 

VIJAY -Uday banna wat happened ??!! U look so serious 

UDAY - this bloody ABHINAV. Singh got bail ...I have to send him to jail very soon 

VIJAY - dont worry uday banna we will collect evidence about his illegal business and send him permanently to jail 

UDAY - he calls out for his security head ...jeeth Singh 

JEETH - jee maharaj sa

UDAY - today onwards triple da security ...no family member should go out alone without informing me ...arrange a special force for AADHI n Sanju ...be carefull with da kids ...

JEETH - jee maharaj  sa , I'll be like their shadow ...I'll talk to commissioner and arrange it by tomorrow

UDAY - he calls all da working staff and gives them instructions 

VIJAY - uday banna pls relax ...we all are there ...everything will be ok ...we will be carefull 

AADHI - dad come let us have dinner now ...even mom came down with sunshine 

UDAY - ill come in a while beta ...u go 

AADHI - k dad come soon ...he leaves 

UDAY - he looks at AADHI ,MNAYATAH and his daughter from his office room .. Aadi is playing with his sister 

MANYATAH -  she  is laughing at her both kids and playing with them happily ... 

UDAY - " I wish my family will be happy like this always , hope no one harms them . No one can do it . Am there to protect them ... " thinking this he is lost in his thoughts πŸ₯±

MANYATAH - she comes to his office room and snap her fingers infront of him " hey hero kaha khogaya ho "  telling this she sits on his table , right infront of him.

UDAY -  woh woh , kuch nahi  manyatah ...some official work ...

MANYATAH - which work ? Tell me ...even am getting bored sitting at home ...give me some files uday ...I'll help u 

UDAY - he looks at manyatah intensely ...stares at her 

MNAYATHA -uday kaha khogaya ho ...she moves like that only from table and lands up in his lap .. " uday kya hua ...ithna kyu sochrahe ho ...is everything ok ? " 

UDAY - he hugs her from behind ...as she sat on uday he surrounds her waist with his hands . " nothing princess am just thinking about a project " 

MANYATAH - k then think About it later ...now come for dinner ..she turns sideways and hold his head n give him a kiss on his cheek β€οΈ

UDAY - he hugs her tightly  " love u baby " he kisses on her shoulder 

AADHI - baam he opens da door ..." mom y r u sitting on dad ??"

UDAY - πŸ˜² , he looses grip on manyatah ...

MANYATAH - πŸ˜³she suddenly moves πŸ˜³and in tension to get off him soon she falls down on da floor 

UDAY - princess!!! He makes her get up ... Ur k ?? 

MNAYATAH - her bum aches a lot πŸ˜• As AADHI is there she couldn't tell it out ...am ok uday ..

AADHI - mom ur k ?? 

MANYATAH - am fine AADHI 

AADHI - y were u sitting on dad mom ?? πŸ˜›

UDAY - woh beta ..she didn't sit ...we were looking at file n mom slipped on me by mistake ...

AADHI - k like she fell down just now ..." mon be carefull , don't fall like that " 

UDAY - πŸ˜†

MANYATAH - ji Yuvraj ji Kayal rakhongi πŸ˜†

UNNATHI - Bahabisa baby is crying 

MNAYATAH - she rushes out to check da baby

UDAY - even he rushes behind manyatah 

AADHI - mom y is she crying ??? 

MANYATAH - she must be hungry , she leaves to her room 

AADHI - he  goes and gets a glass of milk and take to manveer bed room 

THANKS EVERYONE FOR UR WONDERFULL COMMENTS .SORRY FOR THE MISTAKES .

PLS HIT DA LIKE BUTTON AND POST COMMENTS IF U LIKE IT . THANK YOU πŸ˜Š

Edited by puggyy - 10 November 2012 at 8:50am
         CHAPTER 31 

MANYATHA -  she comes to her room and starts feeding da baby 

UDAY - is she k ?? Y did she cry 

MNAYATAH - she is fine uday  ...was hungry ...

UDAY - she is so cute princess β€οΈ Adorable ...so tiny...princess even AADHI was so tiny wen he was born ...and now look at him ...he has become a nuclear bomb 

MANYATAH - udayy ...

UDAY - he plays with his daughter ...he kisses her hands and touches her tiny legs 

MNAYATAH -  udayyy ...wait play wit her later😊 ...let me feed her properly ...ur keeping on moving her ...

UDAY - " oh my little princess ur hungry , k u have ur milk πŸ˜Š...pappa will play wit u later ."  He kisses her on her cheeks ...

MNAYATAH - she is still feeding her 

AADHI - he reaches manveer room with milk glass ...since he is holding with his two hands ...he calls out " dad can u pls open da door " 

UDAY - princess hurry up AADHI has come 

MANAYTAHA - shut up uday how can I hurry up ...she is still drinking milk ...

UDAY - even that's true u can't do anything . " AADHI 2 min am opening baby ..." 

AADHI - k dad make it fast πŸ˜›

UDAY - princess proper ur dress Am opening da door 

MNAYATHA - she keeps baby  aside on da bed and buttons her blouse and sets her Saree 

AADHI -  dad y did u take much time  to open door

UDAY - woh beta sister is having milk 

AADHI - wat ??!! See I got her milk ...by da way I don't find any milk glass in this room ...how did she drink milk dad ??

UDAY - woh aadi   

MNAYATA - oh my god ab kya Kahu isse πŸ˜•

AADHI - he comes near his siter and tell " Hii sunshine see I got chocolate milk for u ...u drink it " 

UDAY - oh nooo..😲 AADHI stop it ...u can't give her milk in glass like that ...she is so little she can't drink ...

AADHI - then wat does she drink  mom    ??

MNAYATHA - udayy bathaona πŸ˜³ 

UDAY - πŸ˜† U tell princess , ur good at explanation na ...do it 

MNAYATAH - udayy πŸ˜‘

UDAY -  k sorry I'll tell him ...AADHI see look at this milk bottle ...

AADHI - wat is this bottle ?? It's so funny

UDAY - small babies drink milk from this bottle ...through this nossile...they drink only baby milk ...not da one which u got 

AADHI - k dad ...give it to me ...I'll keep it in her mouth πŸ˜›

UDAY - not now AADHI ...she just had milk ...later k ...

AADHI - k dad  ...I have a doubt mom ...even I used to drink in such bottle wen I was kid ??πŸ˜›

UDAY - yes junior ...every kid does that ...boy or a girl ...it's same ...

AADHI - k I'll sleep with her now ...

UDAY - he lifts AADHI and kiss him and both lie on da bed beside MANAYTAH and keep da little baby in cradle 

AADHI - dad I want to sleep beside sunshine ...get her on bed

UDAY - no junior we can't do it ...sister is so tiny ...wat if u roll over her in sleep 

AADHI - yes dad I dint think about it πŸ˜’ , I'll play with her in da morning 

MNAYATH - k u sleep now AADHI ...she takes AADHI to her side and rub on his chest to make him sleep 

AADHI - he holds manyatahs hair and play with it and talk for some time and slowly falls asleep 

UDAY - princess did chotA vamp sleep ?😊 

MANAYATAH - udayy don't call him like that ...

UDAY - kya Karu yeh harkathe kuch Aisa kartha hai ..." wow he looks amazing wen he sleeps ...so cute my junior " . He kisses him on lips ...he hugs both MNAYATAH and AADHI and sleep ...

MNAYTAAH.   - sh turns to other side and looks at baby in da cradle and sleep ...

UDAY - he gets ready in da morning and is leaving to da office 

MNAYATAH - udayy am coming wit u 

UDAY - wat ?!! But princess its not necessary I can manage 

MNAYATAH - uday from long time almost 8 months ur doing it all  .alone ...I know u can manage...she keeps hands on his chest and tell " I don't doubt ur capability ...still uday ...I just want to join back .,...even unnathi needs a break for a time I guess...she has been assisting u from few months in riyasath works ...even I need a change ...am getting bored at home ... " 

UDAY - k princess ur wish ...u know I can't tell no for u ...he kisses her on her forehead ...

MANYATAH - love u uday ...she kisses him on cheeks "so shall we go " 

UDAY - k πŸ˜Šwe will drop AADHI at school and leave 

AADHI - mom ur coming wit us ??

UDAY - yes AADHI mom is joining office back ...

AADHI - k mom ... Mom pls I'll come to uday nivas direcly today in da noon from shool ...pls it's been a long time ...

MANAYTAH - k baby ,..I'll tell jeeth to bring u there

AADHI - love u mom ...he kisses her πŸ€—

UDAY - so maa beta two r coming to office today ... " god save me  " 

MANYATAH - udayy πŸ˜‘ Zyaada naatak MATH Karna ...she pinches him from side 

UDAY - ahaaa princess ...sorry 

AADHI - he giggles πŸ˜†

NOW MANVEER ARE IN UDAY NIWAS IN HIS OFFICE ROOM . BOTH ARE BUSY WITH DA PENDING WORKS AND FILES .

ANITHA - she is uday's PA ...SHE COMES inside to give some files

UDAY - thanks ANITHA ...give those files to my wife ...she will look after this project ...,

ANITHA - welcome back mam πŸ˜Š Here are da files

MANYTAH - thanks ANITHA πŸ˜Š ...I need some more details 

ANITHA - ill get them mam

MANYATAH - ill come with u ANITHA ...I'll check it out for my self 

ANITHA - yes mam ..,.sir  lawyer has come to meet u 

UDAY - k send him inside 

MNAYTAAH - k uday I'll be back ...

ABHINAV SINGH - he comes to uday nivas to meet his friend who has been staying there ... He happens to look at MNAYATAH ...he had never seen her before and doesn't know that she is MNAYATAH and uday's wife ...

MNAYTAH - as she came to office ...she wore jeans and shirt ...dark blue jeans and a white and pink  stripes t shirt ...she is looking so cute like a doll in that dress...she was passing through lounge wit ANITHA ,talking to her ..😊

ABHINAV SINGH - wow wat a natural beauty !! πŸ˜› She looks gorgeous ...milky skin ... Her curves are making me go crazy ... I have never seen such a natural beauty ...he calls a working staff guy and point at her and ask who she is Nd give him money 

WORKING STAFF GUY -  he looks at ANITHA and think he is asking about her and tell " sir she is maharaj uday veer's personal assistant sir " 

ABHINAV SINGH - k ...her name ...

GUY - ANITHA sir

ABHINAV  - k u can leave now ...he gives him some more money out of happiness

ANITHA - mam I'll go and get papers ...

MANYATAH - k mean while I'll sit here and check accounts 

ABHINAV - yeh uday veer ko ithna achi beautifull PA milaa😑 ...he must be enjoying with da girl ... I don't think so ...I forgot he is no more a flirt , now he  is one women's man ...he loves his wife a lot ...heard it from many people πŸ˜Š...still  he has got such a pretty girl in his office ...πŸ˜›

MNAYATAH - she goes to receptionist and checks out everything Nd gets accounts book and sit there ...

ABHINAV - he goes to manyatah and tell " excuse me mamm " 

MNAYATAH - yes ... 

ABHINAV - he keeps staring at her like that only without uttering a word 

MANAYTAAH - excuse ME ...she is about to leave as he is not talking and simply staring At her 

ABHINAV - he regains his senses and tells "  mam can I meet maharaj uday veer sing " 

MNAYATAH - he must be in some meeting ...she points At ANITHA and tell " u should take appointment from her to meet uday ... " she leaves from there 

AABHINAV -  he keeps staring at her when she leaves 

MNAYATAH - she bumps into uday ...

UDAY - he holds her and gives a smile " samalke wiffyyy " 

MANAYTAH - " halkat ur like great wall of china so hard ..." she rubs her head 

UDAY  - don't u know that till now baby πŸ˜‰ 

ABHINAV - he is looking at both manveer from distance ...he doesn't know wat they are talking but finds both of them smiling and talking and burns with anger πŸ˜‘  " uday tho kameena hai , flirting with her ...after all who will not do with such a beauty , but I didn't like it ...I'll ask her to work in my company " 

AADHI - he comes there and shouts " dad " he jumps on uday πŸ€—

UDAY - Hii baby so u have come ...he hugs and kisses him 

ABHINAV - he hears AADHI shouting dad and understands that he is uday's son ...also he hears from receptionist telling that Yuvraj sa has come ...he is sure that AADHI is uday's son now ...

Uday ka beta tho bilkul uday jaisa hAi ...same features ...he completely looks like uday's xerox copy ... Still is he is not my enemy's son I would tell he is a charming boy ... " this uday is shameless he is still flirting and talking to his PA infront of his son also " 

UDAY - k princess I have a meeting ...u both have lunch ...I'll have my lunch with my business associates 

MNAYATAH - k uday ...carry on 

UDAY - he pats in manyatahs shoulder and leave ...

ABHINAV -" udayy don't touch her ...😑 I don't like it ...soon she will work for my company ...😊 " he follows MNAYTAAH and AADHI ...he hears their conversation from behind as they both are walking towards restaurant ...

MANYATAH - so Yuvraj ji aap kaisi khaana pasandh karogi 

AADHI - I would like to have Chinese 

MNAYTAH - jee choti sarkaar ...surely ...so we have to go this way then ...

ABHINAV - he follows MANAYTAH and AADHI . " baap ke liye hi nahi ...bte ko bhi assistant bangayi yeh ladki ..." she is taking care of his son also ...

AADHI. - y can't we have food in dad' s personal suit ... U know I like da place ...

MNAYATAH - Jo hukum ...

AADHI - he giggles πŸ˜Š Come let us go then 

ABHINAV - this little fellow is troubling her ...aakhir baap ka hi beta hai ... He can't follow them further as they are going to uday's personal floor and security doesn't allow him 

MANYATAH - she takes AADHI and leaves to uday's personal suit ...

ABHINAV - oh shit ...I missed da chance of talking to her ...k I'll wait down for her till she returns ...by da time I'll meet my friend and come 

MNAYATAH  - she finishe shed lunch with AADHI and plays with him for some time . She changes his uniform and makes him sleep .she tells nanny and seemaji to stay with AADHI and goes to office to look after her work 

ABHINAV - he finds MNAYATAH coming down ...he excuses his friend and moves in her direction 

UDAY - he comes out of his meeting and meets manyatah 

ABHINAV - seeing uday he stops there and watches both of them 

UDAY - AADHI kahaa hai ...? 

MANYATAH - he is sleeping ...k uday I have some work ...I'll catch u later 

UDAY - ithni Jaldi bhi kya ...he drags her ...

ABHINAV - he boils with anger πŸ˜‘ , he is not even caring for public ...in lounge he is dragging her like that  ek pa ke saath yeh SAB ...uday veer mein tuje dekhloonga ...

MNAYATAH - she tries to come out of uday's grip and moves few steps back and tell him bye and run away 

UDAY - πŸ˜† K run ...but u can't escape from me 

ABHINAV  - I think this uday is misbehaving with her ...she somehow escaped from him ... I won't leave u uday ... K now I'll go and talk to that girl ...I'll tell her that she need not work with such a boss and ask her to work in my company ...I'll look after her very well β€οΈ

MANYATAH - she is inside uday's cabin 

ABHINAV - as she is in uday's cabin ...he sits in sofa outside and wait for her RO come out 

MNAYATAH - she comes out of cabin and stand at da door 

UDAY - he is few steps away from cabin talking to his manager 

ABHINAV - he looks at her near da door and about to get up ...

MNAYATAH - udayy 2 min plss 

ABHINAV - oh my god !! πŸ˜² she is calling out uday with his name ...being a PA she is calling Him with name ...that to in public ...😳 She is calling him so informally as if she Is talking to her friend 

UDAY - jus a minute baby I'll be there 

ABHINAV - hearing that from uday he is double shocked now πŸ˜²

MNAYTAH - k make it fast ...I'll wait inside ... She goes into cabin 

ABHINAV - wat is going on between this two ? Do they have affair ?? But I wonder uday is doing it in public ...do everyone know about them ???? Even his wife is aware of it ?? πŸ€“

THANKS EVERYONE FOR YOUR WONDERFULL COMMENTS . SORRY FOR THE MISTAKES . 

PLS HIT DA LIKE BUTTON AND POST COMMENTS IF U LIKE IT . THANK YOU 

Edited by puggyy - 11 November 2012 at 11:51pm
                         CHAPTER 32 

UDAY - he goes into cabin and tell " so princess bandha hazir hai " 

MANYATAHA - k uday I have a doubt ...look at this file once 

UDAY - he keeps file aside and hug MNYATAH from behind 

MANYATAH - uday kya karreh ho ...wat did I ask and wat r u doing ??

UDAY - princess ur looking so cute today ...like angel ...he kisses her on her shoulder

MANAYTAH - she blushes πŸ˜³ K uday pls once look at da file ...I should mail it now ...dad asked few details of it ...

UDAY - he doesn't listen to manyatah and start keeping his hands inside her shirt and carasse her bare waist ...

MANYTAAH - udayyy pls ...

UDAY - princess ur tummy became flat so soon ...u lost ur fat ...πŸ˜›

MANYATAH - udayy ... Am not pregnent so obviously it will be flat 

UDAY - still princess 80% of ladies become fat after pregnancy ...but u dint become fat ...u manage to maintain da same curves as before ... I must say u look hot ...being mother of 2 children ...he pinches her bum ...

MANYATAH - ahaa uday ...she turns around and  keeps her hands around his neck an tell " udayy stop flirting with ur wife πŸ˜‰ , kuch nahi hone wala hai ...I know ur trying to avenge for wat I did yesterday night " 

UDAY - lo bangayi poori razzwade ...har baath pe shakhh karthi ho ...am serious baby ...and about yesterday's thing I will take revenge for it , no doubt about it ...but after a month πŸ˜‰ β€οΈ" 

MNAYTAAH - k leave me ...File ...😳

UDAY - he gets her more close to him ...holds her tightly on her waist and crush her breasts with his chest and kiss her on her neck 

MANYATAH - Uday pls πŸ˜³ , yeh office hai ...besharam ...

UDAY - he carasses her cheeks and tucks her strands of hair behind  her ear ...suddenly he looks down her neck  at her Breasts 

MNAYATAH - udayy stop staring there n pls look at this file ...she takes files in her hand

UDAY - he puts file aside and points his fingers at her boobs and tell " this is more interesting than this file "  

MANYATAH -  she opens her eyes wide ...udayy πŸ˜³

UDAY - he opens her first button 

MNAYATAH - she holds uday's hand tightly and tell " uday what's wrong wit u ?? Office mein yeh SAB ... " 

UDAY - he suddenly starts kissing her on her lips and carasse her breast ... And slowly slid his hands inside and play with her nipples 

MANAYATAH - she tries to get off uday but slowly starts responding to him and she kisses him and puts her hands on his back and move it ...

UDAY - he runs his hands down her waist and traces her waist lineπŸ˜›and still goes down and traces some of her assets and whisper in her ears " perfect curves, they make me crazy ...❀️ " 

MNAYATAH - she feels shy πŸ˜³ And she hugs him . " uday plss stop it ...file dekna ...dad will call again " 

UDAY - he gets call from giriraj ...he moves away from manyatah and talks to him . 

MNAYATAH - meanwhile she puts her  shirt properly ... And takes da files ...

UDAY - " yes dad manyatah told me about it ...we will check it and mail u in ten minutes " . He cuts da phone .

MANAYATAH - ab lo phone bhi aagaya ...k check it ...

UDAY - princess u go and check da project file which is with ANITHA ...I can't work in ur presence ...and today ur looking hot ...am going mad ... Am getting high wen ur around ...so pls maintain distance wit me ...

MANYATAH - udayy πŸ˜† She drags him with collar and gives a peck on his lips ...k bye me leaving ...will be back in an hour 

UDAY - k honey πŸ€ͺ

MNAYATAH - she leaves da cabin 

ABHINAV - he gets up and walks towards her ..." excuse me miss" 

MANAYATHA - see I have already said u ...u have to take appointment from her to meet uday ...so pls

ABHINAV  - pls just listen to me ... U look beautifull mam 

MANYATAH - wat ??!!! πŸ˜²  

ABHINAV - yes u look amazing ...like an angel 

MNAYATAH - excuse me πŸ˜‘ She starts walking away ...

ABHINAV - jus listen to me ...pls don't mind ..it's just a compliment 

MANYATAH - " oh my god I think this guy must be crazy ! , " ...hey mr pls mind ur work ...just don't bother me ...did u get it πŸ˜‘

ABHINAV - hello miss do u know whom ur talking to ...

MNAYATAH - really so r u prime ministers son kya ??? 

AVHINAV - after all a PA And ur behaving like da owner ... Ur beautifull but arrogant

MANYATAH - wat PA ?!!!! Whatever  mr xyz jus leave or else I'll call guards and they will throw u out ...😑  Telling this she leaves da place 

ABHINAV - oh my god ...this girl is so tough ...uday veer ka attitude uske  PA  ko bhi chadgaya ...ithnaaa ghamandd ...still I don't get angry on her ...am crazy ..." don't worry baby u will fall for me so soon " πŸ˜ˆ

FRIEND - hey ABHINAV ur still here ? ...

ABHINAV - hey Sanjay u go ..I have small work 

UDAY - he comes out and finds ABHINAV 

ABHINAV - hello mr udayveer Singh 

UDAY - Hii ABHINAV Singh so how was ur jail trip ?? πŸ˜Š

ABHINAV - πŸ˜‘  Now am out uday ...see wat I'll do to u 

UDAY - really , oh my god am scared πŸ˜† ...don't forget ur standing in my place 

ABHINAV - he boils with anger and tell " I'll see u udayveer " πŸ˜‘

UDAY - r u a gay ??? πŸ˜† What will u see me ?? Ur doing that from collage days ...I mean so called seeing πŸ˜†

ABHINAV - he gets angry ... " bete ko bahuth pyaar karthe hai na uday veer ...ab usse dekhloonga " 

UDAY - he immediately catches abhinavs collar πŸ˜‘ And tell " don't even dare To look at my son ...I'll take out ur eyes "  he jerks him and pushes him ...

MNAYATAH - udayy what's happening ?? And u dint go still ...she shouts for guards 

ABHINAV - hey beautifull was waiting to tell bye for u ...so I didn't go 

UDAY - he slaps ABHINAV ..." mind ur language u rascal " πŸ˜‘

MNAYATAH - udayy pls stop it ...she holds his hands and keep her hands on his chest 

ABHINAV - his mouth starts bleeding ...he whipes it and goes and catches uday collar 

UDAY - he moves MNAYATAH aside and punches ABHINAV 

ABHINAV - he fights with uday 

GUARDS - they come and catch ABHINAV 

ABHINAV - u coward u called guards ...come and fight with me like a man ...

UDAY - guards leave him ...

MNAYATAH - uday pls ...she starts getting scared ...😭 ...she holds his shirt 

ABHINAV - he doesn't  understand why MNYATAH is stopping uday and so close to him  and y is she so worried ...he moves towards uday to fight 

MANAYTAHA - she is still holding uday and not leaving him 

UDAY - leave me and u stay aside 

MANYATAH - no I won't ...stop it now ..." excuse me mr pls stop it ...and just leave " 

ABHINAV - k I'll do it if u tell to ...don't get worried I can't look at such a worried expression on such a angelic face ...

MANYATAH - πŸ˜² 

UDAY - πŸ˜‘ He slaps ABHINAV again and tell " u bloody dog stop talking to her like that and just leave or else u will die in my hands " 

ABHINAV - what's ur problem if I talk to her like that ...I like her man ...what will u do ?? πŸ˜‘ Hey girl I like u , ur  so beautifull like Greek goddess 

UDAY - he punches him on his face  ...don't u dare tell that again ...

ABHINAV - he hits uday with a flower wase 

UDAY - his hand starts bleeding 

GUARDS - they don't come forward as uday ordered them not to involve in da fight 

MNAYTAH - she cries and shouts " UADY stop it " πŸ˜­ She comes and catches his hand which is bleeding and cleans it with handkerchief ...Guards pls take him away ...she hugs uday ...

ABHINAV - he is shocked at manyatahs behaviour with uday ...

GUARDS - but ur highness ...maharaj asked us not to deal with it 

MANYATAH - do wat I said ...

GUARDS - Jo hukum maharani sa 

ABHINAV - he gets shocked now πŸ˜³ πŸ˜² ..." wat she is uday's wife ?? " 

UDAY - guards leave him ...I'll look after him ..." princess u stay here " he moves her aside and walk to ABHINAV 

ABHNAV - she is ur wife ??? πŸ˜² 

UDAY - he gets surprised at his foolish question πŸ˜² " wat ??!! " 

ABHINAV - he points at MNAYATAH and tell " is she ur wife ...MANYTAH devgad ki yuvrani " 

UDAY - Yuvraj ABHINAV Singh are u drunk ?? πŸ˜‘

MANYATAH - πŸ˜³now she understands who is he and y uday is fighting with him like that ,...

ABHINAV - he stares at MNAYATAH 

UDAY -he goes near ABHINAV and whispers in his ears " basted stop staring at my wife " 

ABHINAV - now he understands y uday got so serious 

UDAY - he punches him in stomach and slaps him 

ABHINAV - he whispers in udays ears " can't help it man ...she is so hot...driving me crazy " 

UDAY - that was more than enough for uday to turn him wild ...he holds ABHINAV and starts hitting him 

ABHINAV - he also hits uday ...both roll on da floor on each other and fight crazily 

MNYATAH - looking a drop of blood on uday s forehead she comes forward  " udayy πŸ˜­ " 

UDAY - he looks manyatah with a serious expression signaling her not to move from her place and not to come for him ...

MANYATAH - she understands da meaning of her husbands serious look  and stays there 

ABHINAV - he tells uday In his ears " I liked her wen I didn't know that she is ur wife ,...after knowing it I like her more ...I'll get her on my bed " 

UDAY - he gets angry and hits him hard and thrashes him black and blue ...

ABHINAV - he starts bleeding badly  .uday is on top oh ABHINAV hitting him 

MNAYATAHH -  she comes and drags uday and tell " pls uday if u beat him more he will die ...leave him ...uday pls ..." 

UDAY - he still hits ABHINAV out of anger 

MNAYATAH - she cries and tells " uday he even lost his conscious ...pls leave him ...guards come and take him away ...to hospital " 

GUARDS - they take ABHINAV to hospital . They carry him as he is unconscious 

MNYATAH  - she takes uday into his cabin and dress his wound on his forehead and keep ointment for scratches on his hands ...with Tears flowing down her cheeks continuously ...

UDAY - now he becomes a bit okay and looks at manyatah ..." princess  stop crying πŸ˜’ " he cups her face and hugs her 

MNAYATAH - uday I was so scared ...y did u get so angry like that ...u were about to kill him ...did u even realise it ...u were blinded with ur anger ...

UDAY - he whipes mAnytahas tears And hugs her and rubs his hands on her back and tell " don't worry , it's over .." 

MANYATAH - but udayy ...

UDAY - he keeps finger on her lips . He gives water for her ...

AADHI - he comes into cabin ..." dad wat happened ??? πŸ˜² " 

UDAY - nothing AADHI ...

AADHI - y that bandage on ur forehead Nd all scratches on ur hands ...y mom is crying ??  He comes and looks at uday's hand and cry πŸ˜­

UDAY - nothing baby a small accident ...don't cry AADHI ...Yuvraj is not supposed to cry 

AADHI - he wipes his tears and tell " is it pAining dad  ? "

UDAY - it's a small thing baby ...it's not pAining ... See mom applied ointment ...so it  doesn't pain ...

MNAYATAHH - she feels so weak and dizzy ...she drops onto da floor suddenly 

UDAY - princess !!πŸ˜’ He takes her in his arms and take to his suit and call for a doctor

AADHI - he is so worried about his mom now πŸ˜’

DOCTOR - nothing to worry mr Singh ...her blood pressure raised all of at sudden due to stress and felt dizzy due to that ...also she is weak ...so she fell down ...nothing to worry at all ...I gave her an injection ...she wil get up in a while ...

UDAY.  - k doctor ... " AADHI vijay Maama is coming to pick u up ...u go with him , I'll come with mom to home by night " 

AADHI - ill also stay dad ...wat happened to mom ?? πŸ˜”

UDAY - nothing baby she is fine ... Ur a good boy right ...pls listen to me beta ...

AADHI - k dad am leaving ...bye 

UDAY - he hugs and kisses AADHI and send him away 

Thank u everyone for ur comments . Sorry for da mistakes .

Hit da like button and post comments if u like ...thank u 

Edited by puggyy - 12 November 2012 at 3:55am
                   CHAPTER 33

UDAY - he carasses  manyatah β€οΈ and sits down on da floor holding her hand 

MNAYAATH - she wakes up after 2 hours ...it's 7.30 pm now...she finds uday sleeping on da bed with his head on da bed and himself sitting on da floor holding her hand .she strokes his hair

UDAY - he wakes  up ..." princess ur fine " 

MNAYATH - yes am perfectly fine ... We're Is AADHI ? πŸ˜’

UDAY - don't worry he is at ur home ...

MNAYTAH - uday it's late ,..I think we should leave ...mom will find it difficulty with both AADHI and sunshine 

UDAY - sunshine!! Even ur calling her with that name ...

MANYATAH - I got used to  it  AADHI ...sorry uday ...

UDAY - πŸ˜† Princess kya hua ... AADHI uday kehraha hai ...

MNAYATAH -  she moves out of bed and grab a towel and is about to go to washroom 

UDAY - ill also join baby β€οΈ

MANYATAH - let me think ...

UDAY - he takes her in arms and put her in tub ...now u think ...

MNAYATAH - with hand shower she flashes water against his face 

UDAY - he gets into tub and take shower from her and splash water on her 

MANYATAH - she enjoys da shower , soon both take bath

UDAY - he takes a towel and put  it around MNAYTAhs body then he takes a towel for him 

MANYATAH - she comes out with towel wrapped around her body and goes to cubboard to take her clothes ...

UDAY - he simply looks at her " wow wat a golden skin tone ... Sexy thighs ...she is looking like a doll ... Smoking hot ...how will she look if she wears dresses like j ..."  

MNAYATAH - uday can u pls help me to take that dress ...am unable to reach it ...

UDAY - he comes and gives her dress ... He stares at her while she is putting on her clothes ... He looks at all her body parts awfully πŸ˜› And admires it ..." her cheeks are so pink ... Flawless skin !! β€οΈ Her belly is so thin and cute ...also tempting ...she is same as I saw it on my first wedding night ,nothing changed ..." 

MANYATAH - udayy y r u standing like that ...go and wear ur dress ...before that pls put my zip ...she turns back 

UDAY - he closes her zip...DIL kyu hai meraa shor Kare ...idhar nahi udhar nahi ...Teri ore chele β€οΈ

MANYATAH - she shakes uday " kya hogaya ...kahi chot ki waje Se dhimaak tho karaab nahi hua ..😳...wear dress ...ur nude " 

UDAY - he smooches her 

MNAYATH - it's been 4 minutes ...she goes out of breath and pushes uday ...she pants and tell " udayy muje Maarne ka plan BANAYA hai kya ..." she breathes heavily ...

UDAY  - sorry baby ...I didn't know ...k I'll get ready in 2 min ...he gets ready 

MANYATAH - she is combing her hair ...

UDAY - he takes comb from her and combs her hair ..." u look so cute princess " 

MNAAYTAH - ur telling it from morning UADY ...am bored ...tell something new ...

UDAY - really ...here I go listen ...ur face looks like angel ...ur neck looks very tempting and slender ...ur collar bone is sexy , ur boobs have got good mass and I love them ...❀️.infact a sexy asset ...coming to ur belly ...it's my favorite part ...it's so lean and so soft like velvet ...feel like biting it ...

MNAYATAH - uday pls stop it πŸ˜³...ooy hero stop it

UDAY - noo , and ur hips ...I just love then baby ...my adrenalin levels rush up looking at ur hips ...thin frame ...ur thighs are just awesome ...very silky ...feel like moving hands there ...coming to ur p*****y it's ...

MANYATAH - she puts hand on uday's mouth ...☺️pls stop it ...

UDAY - he removes her hand and tell " bad move princess ur not supposed to close my mouth like that ..I want u to do it in other wayπŸ˜‰or else ...I won't stop ...ur feminine part is so tempting and makes me crazy " 

MANYATAH - she immediately captures his lips to stop him talking further  and start kissing him ... 

UDAY - not bad princess ... That was a worthy one πŸ˜‰ So shall we go ...he slaps on her bum and tell " sexy ass " 

MNAYATH  - udayy πŸ˜³

UDAY - πŸ˜† K come ... They both leave to palace 

AADHI - he hugs manveer 

MANYATAH - she takes her baby girl and feeds her and all have dinner and sleep 

AFTER 3 MONTHS ( baby's naamakaran ) 

PARTY WAS HELD AT UDAYNIWAS ...ALL MAHASABHA MEMBERS WERE INVITED 

MNAYATAH - uday pls tell me da name na ...pls 

UDAY - no ways darling ...wait for 15 min ...u will know it wen I announce 

MNAYATAH - udayy if u won't tell ...u will pay for it ...be  carefull πŸ˜‰

UDAY - uepr trying to intimidate maharaj udayveer sing ...no ways ...I'll see wat u can do πŸ˜‰

MANYATAH - then its a promise ...see wat am gonna do ...

UDAY - really ...all da best wiffyy 

GIRIRAJ - he thanks everyone for Attending da party and gives mike to uday to announce da baby's name 

UDAY - so my daughters name is ... HE STOPS for a minute ...everyone looks at him Anxiously 

VIJAY - uday banna pls tell ...am dying out of curiosity 

MNAYATAH - udayy πŸ˜‘

UDAY - he looks at MNAYATAH and announces " PRINCESS ADITHI  UDAY VEER SING " 

EVRYONE - they give a big round of applause ...

MNAYATAH - wow nice name ...ADITHI 

UNNATHI - adhithy and adithi...wow bhaabhisa it rhymes ...so cute

VIJAY - yes m bhai ...so sweet ...BOTH brother and sister ...names are familiar 

AADHI - wow dad I loved it ...adhithy and adithi ...he kisses his siter 

MANYATAH  - k uday give adithi to me ...u go and attend guests

AADHI - dad pls give her to me

UDAY - no baby I'll give her to u only after she becomes an year old ...not now ...u can't hold her baby 

AADHI - k dad ..." sunshine I have to wait for some more days "

MNAYATAH - she tries to take baby but da baby cries out ...

UDAY - let her be princess 

MANYATAH  - no UADY u won't be able to handle her along with guests , she takes her  ...

ADITHI - she cries out loudly catching uday's sleeve ...

UDAY - he immediately snatches da  baby from manyatahs hand and tell " my angel ...little princess dont cry .." 

ADITHI - she becomes quiet ... And smiles at uday 

UDAY - he kisses her on her cheeks . Princess pls don't  make my daughter cry ...πŸ˜’ I don't like it ...I can bear it MNAYATHA ..

MNAYTAHA - oh my god UADY ...thum dhono ka drama mujse nahi dekha jaaraha hai ...nowadays she is sticking to u ...not going to anyone ...not even me ...her own mother 

UDAY - πŸ˜† Adithi dekho mom is jealous of us both 

MANYATAH - very funny uday ... Now both of u leave ...AADHI come with me beta ...

UDAY - princess!! Thum bhi na ...do bacche paida kiya ...Phir bhi bacho Jaise behave karthe ho ...

MANYATAH - uday ek tho AADHI is completely like u ...adithi is like me but she likes u a lot and always sticks to u ...πŸ˜’

EFFORT IS MINE AND U TOOK DA CREDIT 

UDAY - wat?!!! I didn't get u 

VIJAY -  uday banna beewi Se baad mein baath Karna ...don't worry she is gonna stay with u at ur home only ...so pls chief minister is waiting for u ...los time to meet guests 

J - seriously uday ...even after 2 kids ur always around jiji ...atleast on occasions and parties ...leave her pallu ...biwi ki gulaam 

MNAYATH - πŸ˜³

UNNATHI - pls u both stop bullying my brother ...

UDAY - he leaves with adithi to meet guests 

PARTY ENDS SUCCESSFULLY . EVRYONE ENJOYED DA PARTY .IT WAS TALK OF DA CITY .

ADITHI - she develops a strange habit of sticking to her father . Uday goes to office wen she is in another room . If she finds her father leaving in front of her , she starts crying ...wen UADY is not around she stays with MANYATH and others . 

Uday also doesn't like his daughter to cry ...so he hides from her and goes to office .. Adithi even cries wen AADHI leaves To school . so both father and son escape from home ...without falling in her eyes ...

MNAYATAH - uday call PUROHITH ...we should  do annprasan for her ...feeding baby for first time with food ...

UDAY - oh my god princess ...so soon ...my baby is so small 

MANYATAH - she is 10 months baby now ...I think we should start giving her food 

AADHI - dad sunshine got one more tooth ...now totally 3 teeth for her 

UDAY - really ..." princess my little angel has become really big ...one more tooth ..wow " 

MANAYTAH - uday ur crazy ...it's only tooth ...ur behaving as if ur daughter got some degree ...

UDAY - he plays with AADHI nd his little princess ...

MNAYATAH -  UADY give her to me ...someone has come to meet u 

UDAY - princess u know she will cry ...which I don't like ...let her be ...I'll go and come 

MNAYATAH - but uday ...she will drag files and create mess ...let her cry nothing ...she will get used to or else 

UDAY - princess don't even get such idea in ur brain ...I don't like my daughter crying for any reason ... I won't even spare u if u become da reason ...he leaves with adithi 

MANYATAH  - πŸ˜³ Oh my god these days uday is getting over protective about adithi ... I must do something ...or he will end up as crazy father πŸ˜’

VIJAY - trust me m bhai I have never seen this side of uday till now from childhood ...Poora father material bangaya hamaara hard core play boy 

J - seriously jiji ...he is over protective about his kids ...u know jiji ur daughter has become competition for u 

MNAYATAH UNNATHI -  wat ?!!! πŸ˜² 

J - first time I heard uday telling that he won't even spare u jiji 

MANYATAH - πŸ˜’ She leaves from there ...

VIJAY - j bhai .. Wat did u do ?? .. UADY tho Gaya  ab πŸ˜† 

THANKS EVERYONE FOR UR COMMENTS . SORRY FOR DA MISTAKES .

PLS HIT THE LIKE BUTTON AND POST COMMENTS IF U LIKE IT ... THANK U 

Edited by puggyy - 12 November 2012 at 10:07am
               CHAPTER 34&35

UDAY - he returns with his daughter after meeting his client ...

VIJAY J - they start giggling at uday 

UDAY - what's wrong with u guys ...y r u laughing ? Komal takes adithi from uday as she is sleeping .

UNNTAHI - dada u know wat this j did  

UDAY - what did she do ?? By da way were is MNAYATAH ...? Not seen 

UNNATHI - I was telling about that only dada ...this j told Bahabisa that u said her that u won't spare her ...do u remember wat u have told ?? 

UDAY - yes unnathi  But I didn't mean it ...j thume tho mein baad mein dekhloonga😑

J - jijaaji muje baad mein dekhlena , pehle  apne pathni  ko manaalena πŸ˜†

VIJAY - ur right j bhai πŸ˜†

UDAY - k am going now πŸ₯±...I'll get back to guys later ...bad move vijay banna 

VIJAY - πŸ₯± Oh nooo uday ...unnathi save me from ur 6 pack bhaii 

MANAYTAH - she is inside her room ...keeping adhithi clothes in cubboard

UDAY - slowly he enters room and try to be casual with MANYATH 

MNAYATAH - she ignoreS  uday and does her work 

UDAY - princess πŸ˜’ Am sorry 

MANAYTAH - I dont need ur sorry ...pls let me finish off my work ...so u pls go out 

UDAY - he holds her hand and make her sit in his lap 

MANAYTAH. She tries to get up but fails as uday holds her firmly ..." uday leave me ...kya hai yeh barthameezi " 

UDAY - princess am sorry pls ...I'll never tell u again...sorryyy sorryyy sorry πŸ˜”

MANYATAH - she turns around and tell " uday did I ask u for any sorry , y r u behind me " 

UDAY - obliviously princess  apne beewi  ke peeche nahi tho doosre ki beewi ke peeche jaana hai kya 

MANAYTAH - she pinches uday ...idiot doosre ki beewi ke peeche jaatha hai thu πŸ˜‘

UDAY - ahaaa sorry honey ...he catches his ears and make puppy face  

MANYATAH - she smiles ...k uday ...but pls don't behave crazily uday 

UDAY - wat did I do ??? 

MANYATAH - the other day u heard ur daughter crying in phone , and u rushed home from office . Small babies cry very often u know that uday ...u have arranged for sound proof roof in her room beacuse ur daughter is gonna get disturbed because of crackers as its deewali ...

UDAY - but princess ... Manyatah interrupts him 

MNAYATAH - let me finish uday ...the other day AADHI fell down and u fired that guard and his nanny ...that day u created a scene and took whole house on ur head and scolded working staff ...u doubled his security 

UDAY - princess u know I can't see him getting hurt πŸ˜”

MANYATAH - do u think I enjoy it udayy πŸ˜‘  

UDAY - k am listening ...so wat u wanna tell me 

MANAYTAH - she moves and surrounds her hands around his neck 

UDAY - he moves her towards him and gets her so close ...he starts touching her collar bone 

MANAYATH - she slaps over his hand ..." uday first listen to me , remove ur hand " 

UDAY - k  He removes his hand 

MNYATH - now listen ...uday pls stop  over caring ur both kids ...give them their space ... Stop roaming around them all da time ...don't forget ur a maharaj now ...and behave like a maharaj ...

UDAY - as u say ...ur highness πŸ˜Š 

MNAYATAH  - udayy ...ahaaa ...she slaps uday's hand ...uday wat was that ? 

UDAY - I liked it so I jus pressed it ... Sorry was I hard  ...let me check it out ...

MANAYTAH - not necessary ...am fine ...she gets up from his lap ...

UDAY - he pulls her onto bed and lies on top of her ..." it's necessary " ..he pulls her pallu aside and checks her bare waist ..." sorry princess .. I was really wild πŸ₯Ί...it became red with my finger prints " 

MANAYTAH - it's k uday ...

UDAY - he starts sucking her bare waist ...da area where it has become red as he pressed her there ... He moves towards her navel and bytes her mildly 

MNAYATAH - she gets all goosebums ...she starts breathing heavily ...

UDAY -  he slowly moves up and kisses her on her cleavage and sucks her upper part of breast .suddenly uday  gets a message

MANYATAH  - she moves uday aside and propers her Saree " I should go down ...mom is waiting " 

UDAY - he holds her pallu and tell " pls 5 more minutes ...❀️ " 

MANYATAH - noo ways πŸ˜³ She goes away 

UDAY - he looks at MAnyaths back wen she is leaving " kya sexy back hai πŸ˜›... Princess am not gonna leave u to night πŸ˜‰ " he reads da MSG ...as soon as he reads da MSG he gets angry and throws his cells down πŸ˜‘

ABHINAV - he has sent da MSG to uday ...the MSG contains " HI UDAYVEER SINGH ,HAPPY DEEWALI ...PLS CONVEY MY WISHES TO UR BEAUTIFULL AND SEXY WIFE ALSO...πŸ˜‰THE DAY FROM WHICH I HAVE SEEN HER AM UNABLE TO SLEEP PROPERLYπŸ˜’ , I THINK I LIKE UR WIFE😊 β€οΈ ...SHE MAKES ME GO CRAZY IN MY DREAMS WITH HER PERFECT CURVES AND HER MILKY SKIN TONE AND FLAWLWSS SKIN πŸ˜› πŸ˜³ πŸ˜›

WAH KYA LADKI HAI YAAR ...DEKHNE MEIN 2 BACHHO KI MAA JAISA NAHI LAGTHA HAI ...πŸ˜›SUPER HOT YAAR ... AM SO EXCITED TO SEE HER πŸ˜›...I KNOW SHE WILL BE COMING FOR TOMORROW'S MAHASABHA PARTYπŸ˜† ... MUAHHH MANYTAHA ...😳 πŸ˜›

UDAY - after reading this MSG from ABHINAV , uday boils with anger πŸ˜‘ He throws his phone on floor and hit his fist to da wall ..." U BLOODY ABHINAV I'LL SEE UR END ...SOON U WILL BE BEHIND BARS ..." 

KARAN - ( uday's friend and SAMAY SULABH dad ) he calls to land line in MNAVEER bedroom as uday's cell is switched of as he threw it down ..." hey UADY I got few witnesses and proofs against ABHINAV sing ...it will take 5 or 6 days to come out with perfect evidence " 

UDAY - k Karan ...be carefull ...this time that basted should not escape ...it should be a non balable case ...he should be behind bars and never come out ...😑

KARAN - k uday ...I'll follow up ...call u later cya ...meet u in party tomorrow 

MNAYATAH - udayy whom are u talking about ...yeh thumaara cell floor pe kyu hai ...

UDAY - woh princess nothing it was by mistake 

NANNY - she knocks door

UDAY - come in ...

NANNY - she gets adithi into manveer room and give her to MANYATA 

UDAY - miss rosy were Is  Yuvraj 

NANNY - sir Yuvraj friends SAMAY and SULABH came ...he is playing with them 

UDAY - k just keep an eye on him ...be carefull ...

NANNY - jee maharaj sa ...she leaves 

ADITHI - manyatah leaves her on bed ...she crawls and goes to UADY and laugh ...

UDAY - his anger gets vanished as soon as he finds his daughters beautifull and innocent smile ...he takes her into his arms β€οΈ And kiss her πŸ€—

ADITHI - she giggles and start sucking uday's cheek and hit him with her tiny legs and jump on him with excitement πŸ˜Š ...she puts her tiny hands on his face and starts giggling and playing wit her dad πŸ˜Š

MNAYATAH - she tries to take adithi but she doesn't go to her mom and holds her dads shirt and makes a puppy face 

UDAY - princess let her be ... 

MNAYATAH - uday I should put a diaper ...or else she will do susu on u ...

ADITHI - meanwhile she does that ...she passes urine on uday's shirt ...

UDAY - he smiles and hugs his little princess " oh meri pyaari pari ...paapa ke shirt pe scent lagaaya β€οΈ " 

MNAYATAH - udayy thum bhi  na. πŸ˜†  

UDAY - he changes his shirt and helps manyatah in changing diaper for his daughter ...

ADITHI - she holds uday's shirt and plays with him and ignores manyatah 

MNAYATAH - uday dekho yeh badmaash ko ...she doesn't care for me in ur presence ...wen u go to office she will be around me ...

UDAY - princess !!! Bachii hai abhi 

MNAYATAH - thumaara dhono bache tumhara jaisa hai ...badmaash ,... 

UDAY - adithi ,... He plays with her ...he keeps toys in front of her and plays with her 

MANYATAH - udayy effort is mine and credit is urs 

UDAY - princess u have already told this once ...wat does that mean ??

MANYATAH  - uday I carried her for 9 months ...I went through pain and delivered her ...look at her, pyaar tho papa Se karthe hai ...AADHI bhi πŸ˜’

UDAY - πŸ˜† Princess !! Bache Se kam nahi thum ...but u know adithi ki papa loves her mom a lot ...than anything in da world β€οΈ.." hai na adithi ...tell mom that dad loves her " 

ADITHI - she giggles and kisses uday ...her saliva falls on his cheeks ...

MANYATAH - muje tho manage par bhi ek  kiss bhi nahi dethi uday ...dekho thume tho  without asking she gave 

UDAY - πŸ˜† He kisses manyatah  ..adithi looks at UADY and giggles 

MNAYTAHA - πŸ˜³ Udayyy 

UDAY. - this is from adithi πŸ˜‰

MNAYATAH - she hits uday's chest playfully ... " besharam ho thum, see even ur daughter is laughing at u "

ADITHI - she slowly comes to manyatah and keeps her hand on her breasts ...she is asking her to feed 

UDAY - princess I think she is hungry ...she is asking u to feed πŸ˜Š

MANYTAAH - no I won't ...adithi baby ...jaa apne paapa ke paas ...jus before u dint come to me  inspite of me calling u right ...and u were playing with ur dad na ...go to him he will only feed u 

UDAY - πŸ˜² Princess !! How can I do it ?? πŸ˜³     ... 

ADITHI - she makes puppy face and look at MNAYATAH keeping hands on her breast 

UDAY - princess my daughter is waiting ...feed her pls...

MNAYATAH - πŸ˜† She hugs adithi and kisses her and starts feeding her 

UDAY - he is about to get up to get a file ...adithi while drinking milk she drags uday's shirt and smiles at him πŸ˜› πŸ˜Š

MNAYTAHA - she smiles at her daughters antics 

UDAY - he smiles and kisses her on cheek " k dad is not leaving , he will wait for u till u have ur milk ..." β€οΈ

ADITHI - with her tiny finger she holds uday's finger ...😊

UDAY - he smiles ..😊 Princess see how she is holding my finger ...

MANYTAH - she wants u to stay with her ...😊

UDAY - see how cutely she is sucking milk ...princess she looks like angel ...adorable ...he carasses her palms and kisses on her tiny feet ...

MNAYATAH - ahaaa she screams out in pain ...πŸ₯±

UDAY - princess kya hua !! πŸ˜’   Did she byte again ...πŸ˜†

MNAYATHA - huh UADY    And u stop laughing now πŸ˜‘

UDAY - sorry manyatah ... She even got her 3 rd tooth now ...I think feed is not enough for her ...so she started byting...

MNAYATAH - I can't help it ...it's been 10 months since am feeding ...am not any machine ...she is growing now ..she needs more milk ...I can't do it ...u know it won't be sufficient ...

UDAY - I know it honey ... K I think it's time u stop her feeding ... We should make her get used to bottle milk ..." hai na adithi ...my baby β€οΈ " he kisses her n cheek ...

MNAYATHA - she gives baby to uday and get up from bed

ADITTHI - she points her hand at MNAYATAH and shows it to uday and cries ...

UDAY - don't cry angel ...mom is coming ...she will get milk for u ...he tries to control her 

MNAYATAH - she gets a baby milk bottle and put it in adithis mouth ...

ADITHI - she doesn't drink from bottle and pushes it aside and cries out badly πŸ˜­

UDAY - he tries to control her but in vain ...he couldn't see his daughter crying...πŸ˜”but he can't even help it ...MANYATH can't feed her as she doesn't have milk for breast feeding and adithi is not drinking from bottle as she is used to breast feeding ...πŸ˜’ 

ADHI - oh my god dad y is she crying so loudly ??  I could hear it till down floor ..." sunshine don't cry ...πŸ˜’ " 

UDAY - she is hungry junior ...

AADHI - he snatches bottle from MANYTAAHs hand and put it in adithis mouth " sunshine u drink milk ...don't cry  I can't see u crying sunshine πŸ˜’ " 

ADITHI - she stops crying and starts drinking milk from bottle πŸ˜›and  giggles at AADHI πŸ˜Š ...with her tiny hands she touches AADHI on his cheeks and smile at him 

MANVEER - πŸ˜³ Thank god she is drinking ...both look at their son and daughter and smile πŸ˜Š

UDAY - princess she started recognizing her brother ...she is obeying him ...she likes him a  lot ...see how she is smiling at him and happily drinking her milk β€οΈ

MNAYATAH - yes uday...look at AADHI he is behaving like a big boy ...how he is talking and feeding her ...😊

UDAY - acting like her mother πŸ˜†  ...he kisses AADHI on his cheek β€οΈ πŸ˜Š  πŸ€—

THANKS  EVERYONE  FOR YOUR  COMMENTS . SORRY  FOR  THE  MISTAKES  . PLS  HIT  THE  LIKE  BUTTON  AND POST  COMMENTS   IF  U  LIKE  IT . THANK  YOU πŸ˜Š

THIS update is dedicated to "Sirjee" . This update is her birthday gift πŸ˜Š
( as u asked I made it lengthy ) 

PRECAP - 

MAHASABHA PARTY 

MANVEER AND AADHI IN PARTY

AADHI - with his remote car he makes ABHINAV to slip down and Fall on a plate which has cakeπŸ˜†...abhinav's face gets messed up with cake and he looses balance and falls downπŸ€” . Everyone laugh at him πŸ€£

UDAY - he laughs πŸ˜† 

CHAPTER 35

UDAY -  princess look at AADHI kithna bada hogaya mera junior 

MNAYATAH  - uday ...ur right ...he is such a loving brother 

AADHI -  dad look at her how she is giggling ...he takes sunshine into his lap and kiss her ...

UDAY - be carefull AADHI ...come in da centre of bed ...

AADHI - he comes and sits in da center and play with his little sister .he touches her cheeks and tell " mom she is so soft ...like u only " πŸ˜›  Sunshineee look at me ...say cheese 

UDAY - yes she is like ur mom ...very soft ...from behind he carasses MNAYATAH's  waist ...πŸ˜‰ 

MNAYATAH - through her looks she asks uday not to do it ...😳

AADHI -  dad nani Saheb was telling that we are attending some mahasabha party tomorrow 

MNAYATH - yes AADHI ... Ur coming with us 

AADHI - mom we will take sunshine also πŸ˜›

MANYATAH - no baby she will be at home with nani Saheb 

AADHI - mom pls ...we will take her also to party πŸ˜’...she didn't attend any party till now ..." hai na sunshine " πŸ˜›

ADITHI - she giggles and catches aadhi's hair and play ...

UDAY - k junior ...ur sister is also coming ..." now smile my little champion πŸ€—" 

AADHI - love u dad he kisses uday  ...

MNAYATAH - k AADHI ...now come sleep ...it's already 9 ...

AADHI - mom I'll sleep with nanisaheb today ...she promised me to tell Harry potter story 

UDAY - k beta love u ...he kisses 

AADHI - dad y r u getting so excited ... Am listening to stories from nani Saheb ...not u 

UDAY - woh beta πŸ˜³ 

MNAYATAH  - nothing AADHI jus like that ...dad is gonna miss u baby πŸ˜† She looks at uday and smiles .

AADHI - k dad tomorrow I'll watch  Tom and Jerry with u ok ...bye  mom n dad ...love u ...good night ..." good night sunshine " 

MNAYATAH - good night baby ...she kisses him ...

UDAY - chotA bomb shell chalaa Gaya ...so I think it's my night today princess πŸ˜‰

MANAYTAH - chii uday πŸ˜³ Besharam ... 

ADITHI - she kicks uday with her legs Nd giggles 

UDAY - princess look at her ...she is kicking me for teasing u 

MANYATAH -  HA NAHI THO !!! 

MANVEER - they laugh πŸ˜†

ADITHI - she sleeps and uday puts her in cradle and cover it with comforter " mera pyaari gudiya soraha hai .❀️...kithni pyaari lagraha hai  meri rajkumari ..." he kisses her and keeps kaajal on her palm ...

MANYTAAH - udayy  switch on  da little bad lamp near her cradle ...she may get scared if she wakes up 

UDAY - I know princess ...I have already switched on 

MNAYATH - good ...ur learning things very well 

UDAY - achaaa ...tho aaj mein bhi thume kuch nayaa sikhayenge ...He jumps on bed beside MNAYATAH πŸ˜‰

MANYTAAH -  udayy ...stop jumping like AADHI ...u scared me ...dumbo 

UDAY - he falls on top of her and switch off da light ...both get cosy with each other ...their clothes are on floor now ...he enters her with a jerk and πŸ€¬

MNAYTAH - ahaa uday kya karre ho ... Slowly ...

UDAY - he is in full to wild mode and bangs MNAYTAHA πŸ˜‰ β€οΈ

MNAYATAH - she moans in pleasure ...

UDAY - her moans turn him on and  he gets more wild ...he enters her for da second time again πŸ˜‰   β˜ΊοΈ  πŸ€¬

MNAYATAH - it's was hard for MNAYATAH ...she digs her nails on uday's Back due to da pain  ...as uday is thrusting in and out vigorously at high speed...

UDAY - he is so high ...he literally bangs MNAYATAH on bed ...

MNAYTAH - ahaaa udayyy ...omg !!!! It's hurting 

UDAY - now he realises due to her screams and slows down ..." sorry baby " ... He does it slowly  ...and kisses her on forehead..sorry honeyπŸ˜’ ...then he smooches her 

MANYATAH - now she gets a bit relaxed as he slowed down 

UDAY -he reaches his climax ... He hugs her tightly  and kisses her on her cheeks " heyyy I love u β€οΈ " 

MNAYATAYH - she blushes β˜ΊοΈ ... " love u too HLAKAT " she hugs him and kisses on his chest 

MANVEER  - both fall asleep in each other arms β€οΈ

IN THE MORNING 

UDAY - he wakes up first ...he looks at MNAYATHA ..." wow she looks beautifull wen she sleeps...girl u still have da same effect on me ...ur killing me "  he gives a peck on her lips 

MNAYATAH - udayy pls let me sleep ...u dint allow me to sleep till late night πŸ˜’

UDAY - he remembers his last wild night  and blushes πŸ˜³ ...he finds adithi giggling in da cradle ...he wears his track and goes to adithi ..." my little angel woke up so soon ...r u hungry baby β€οΈ " he kisses her

ADITHI - she  licks uday's cheeks and smile at him innocently πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›

UDAY - oh my baby ...ur so CUTEEE ...my cutypie ...he kisses her ..." wait u sit here in cradle ..papa will get ur milk bottle " πŸ˜Š

AADHI - he knocks da door " mom " 

MNAYATH - as soon as she hears aadhi's voice ...she sits on bed covering her self with blanket ...

UDAY - manyatah go into washroom ...he throws her dress on bed ..." take it ...fast. I'll open door " 

MANAYTAH -  she rushes into washroom 

AADHI - he enters room ...

UDAY - junior good morning ...he takes him into arms and kiss him 

AADHI - good morning dad ...dad put me down ...I'll go to sunshine ..he goes to adithi and tell " u missed me rite sunshine " πŸ€—

ADITHI - as soon as she sees AADHI she jumps in excitement and claps her hands and gigglesπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›  She catches aadhi's shirt and ask him to take her into his arms ..

UDAY - see junior ...adithi is so excited to see u ...she loves u ...he takes her into his arms Nd sit on bed " junior sit beside me and play with her , u know I won't give her to u to hold as ur young " 

AADHI - I know dad ...put her on bed I'll play ...no give that milk bottle ...I'll feed her ...he feeds his siter πŸ˜›

IN THE EVENING ALL GO TO MAHASABHA PARTY . BOTH THE ROYAL FAMILES GO . J AND JAGTAH ALSO ATTENDS THE PARTY ...

MANVEER  - they enter party with their kids ...all cameras starts flashing ...all media surround them 

UDAY  - he gives adithi to MNAYATAH and surround MNAYATAH by waist and hold her ...he holds AADHI with another hand ...he covers his daughters face from da flashes " pls excuse us ...pls " 

REPORTER - maharaj ji pls 2 min ...we will take a family pic 

UDAY - on one condition 

REPORTER 2 - pls tell it sir

UDAY - switch of da flash ...it's irritating my daughter ...He tells in stern voice 

REPORTERS - they switch of da flashes and take pics 

ABHINAV - he is already in da party and gives uday a wicked smile πŸ˜ˆ

MNAYATH - she reads da MSG in uday's cell  which uday has threw down ...but uday doesn't know about it ... She gives ABHINAV a. Disgusting look and leave 

GIRIRAJ  - he comes and takes adithi WITH HIM to show his friends 

ABHINAV - he comes to giriraj and greets him and talks to him

UDAY - he comes to giriraj and looks at ABHINAV angrily 

ABHINAV - uncle giriraj ur granddaughter is so cute ...she is like angel ...I think she looks like her mom ...he tries to caress her cheek 

UDAY - he boils with anger at his statement πŸ˜‘ But he can't react there as its a public party and media is around. Also he is a responsible maharaj ...he controls his anger . 

ADITHI. - wen ABHINAV is about to touch her cheek...she scratches his hands with her nails and move her head with irritating look ...

ABHINAV - so small and ithna gussa princess...adithi  uday veer sing ...

AADHI - chotA ya bada ho , hai tho ek razzwade ...by da way uncle my sister doesn't like some strangers touching her ...sorry for that ...so pls don't touch her ...

UDAY - he feels proud of his son and gives a death glare to ABHINAV 

ABHINAV - he gets embaressed And leaves from that place ...he looks at AADHI angrily and leave 

AADHI - dad I know u don't like him ...that's y sunshine scratched him πŸ˜†

VIJAY - and u screwd him πŸ€£ 

UDAY - he laughs πŸ˜†

GIRIRAJ - beta kya hai SAB 

UDAY - sorry dad ...jus don't worry ... I promise u ...I'll control my self 

GIRIRAJ - I know beta ...I trust u ...be carefull VIJAY ...have a look on UADY and control him ...

VIJAY - k uncle giriraj ...I'll take care of it 

ABHINAV - he comes near bar counter and stands beside uday and have a drink ...vijay is also beside uday 

VIJAY - he holds uday's hand 

ABHINAV - he looks at MNAYATHA from there ...

UDAY - he gets angry ...but vijay controls him ...

ADHHI - I think this khadoos is irritating dad ...I'll irritate him now ...wait mr ABHINAV Singh πŸ˜ˆ

JAGATH - he looks at ADHI and understands that he is upto something and show him to vijay 

VIJAY - he understands that AADHI is gonna do something and he takes uday with him and go to AADHI 

UDAY - vijay banna uss ABHINAV ko mein dekhloonga 

AADHI - don't worry dad ...mein dekh rahe ho usse 

UDAY VIJAY - wat πŸ˜² !!! 

AADHI - by da time uday and vijay could realise wats happening ...AADHI implements his plan ...he operates his remote car through his remote And  send his car betwwen his legs and make ABHINAV slip down on a cake plate ...

ABHINAV - he falls down on da cake plate and his face gets messed up with da cake ...to gain balance he holds an aunty's Saree 

AUNTY - her pallu tears as ABHINAV holded it ...she slaps him ...baaam 

ABHINAV - he gets a slap and stamps on da step edge and fall down ...

EVERYONE - they look at ABHINAV and laugh like hell🀣

UDAY - beta kya karre πŸ˜²

VIAJAY  - omg !!! AADHI wat if some one finds it u ??

AADHI - he gives a wicked smile and throws the remote behind da trees and tell " now no one can find ...no proof ...everything is cleared ..vijay Maama chill ...look that idiot now " πŸ˜† 

UDAY. VIJAY - they get shocked looking at AADHI πŸ˜² πŸ˜³

UDAY - many kids are here ...so no prob they can't find who it is ...vijay change ur expression ...

VIJAY - k  " omg!! AADHI " 

UDAY - he looks at ABHINAV and laugh πŸ€£

AADHI - he gives hi five to uday and smile πŸ˜†   

THANKS everyone , pls hit like button and post comments if u like . 

NOTE - both updates 34 &35 are for Sirjee ...her birthday gift 

Hey Sirjee as I promised I updated two parts for u ...lengthy one's ...happy birthday πŸ˜Š

Edited by puggyy - 13 November 2012 at 9:16am
         CHAPTER 36

UDAY -  he laughs at ABHINAV πŸ˜†

ABHINVAv - he gets up with all his messed up face and gets embaressed πŸ˜”...he looks at all ...EVRYONE  laughs at him...he gets angry looking at UADY πŸ˜‘ 

MANYATAH - she comes to uday and holds him and laugh at ABHINAV πŸ€£

UDAY - omg!!! Princess look at him...haha...πŸ˜†he is like 

MNAYATAHA - clown right ...haha πŸ˜†

ABHINAV - he looks angrily at manveer . " laugh uday ...in coming days you will only cry πŸ˜ˆ...I'll ruin ur life " . He leaves da place 

ADHI - mom am hungry ...come we will eat 

UDAY - k baby , u go with vijay Maama ...mom and me have to meet few guests 

VIJAY - m bhai ...pls send him with unnathi ...he gets scared of AADHI and stand behind manyatah 

MANYTAAH - wats wrong with u vijay bhai ...y r u hiding ? 

VIJAY - am scared of ur son m bhaii πŸ˜•

MANYTAH - what ?!! R u crazy ?? Look at my son he is so innocent ...she kisses him ...

VIJAY - wat ??!! πŸ˜² Oh my god!!someone catch me  pls am gonna faint 

UNNATHI - vijay ...yeh kya paagalpan hai ...AADHI ko dekhe kyu hide karre ho 

UDAY - πŸ˜† Vijay that's k ...

VIJAY - u know m bhai wat ur son did ...he is so dangerous ...

MANYATAH - oh pls vijay bhai ...mere bete ke peeche padgaye aap ...AADHI come baby we will go there ...

UNNATHI - come Bahabisa we will leave 

VIJAY - he keeps his hands on his chest and look at AADHI in shock ...  πŸ˜•    Uday banna aap ka beta tho katharnaak Nikla 

UDAY. - πŸ˜† Vijay banna pls stop behaving like a kid now ...come 

NIGHT IN MANVEER BEDROOM 

AADHI - he is sleeping on da bed ...

UDAY - he comes into room and stares at his sleeping son ...😲😊

MANAYTAH - uday kya hua ..Aisa kyu dekh rahe AADHI ko 

UDAY - princess did u know wat this chotA vamp did ?? U will get shocked if u know ...

MANAYATH - uday Aisa kya hua ...vijay bhaii bhi AADHI Se darke chup rahe hai ...wat did he do ??

UDAY - he narrates the whole scenario to manyatah πŸ˜†

MANYATHA - wat ?!!   Omg!!😲 I jus can't believe it ...stil uday u should have seen that abhinavs face ...he was just like a clown ...haha πŸ€£

UDAY - yes princess πŸ˜† Mera raaja beta ...bahadoor hai ...he kisses AADHI on his lips ...my yuvraj ...Yuvraj ADITHY uday veer Singh ..." princess thanks a lot , u gave me perfect son " 

ADITHI - she starts crying ...

MANAYTAH - lo thumaari beti rorahe hai ...ab iss 2nd vamp ko kya chahiye ...

UDAY -Princess!! Stop telling my daughter like that ..she is so cute ...my little princess ... he gets her from cradle and plays with her for a while 

MANYATAH -uday give her to me...il give her bath 

UDAY - ill also come ...I'll do it today 

MANYATHA - k do it ...I'll sleep ...even am tired

UDAY - in that case ...u feed her now ...if u sleep again I have to wake u up to feed her ...

MANAYTAH - uday ...give her bottle milk ...I think she should get used to it now ...

UDAY - princess gradually we will do it from now ...not all of at sudden ...20 more days plss...

MANYTAH -  k give  her to me then ...

UDAY - he gives adithi to her ..." princess I got a mail ...I'll be back ...5 min " 

MANYTAH -  k u go ...she feeds adithi ...

UDAY - he comes and takes her and gives bath to her and put her in cradle ...she cries ...he takes her and put her on top of him and sleep in couch ...he falls asleep and wakes up in da morning as adithi starts giggling and licks him ...πŸ˜›

MANYATAH  - UADY yeh kya hai ...u slept in couch only ...k give her to me ...u have meeting today ...it's already 8 ...make it fast ...I'll drop AADHI in school ...

UDAY - k darling ..." my little angel jao mom ke paas ...paapa ko Thayar Hona hai β€οΈ " 

MANYTAH - she sends adithi to Komal with da maid as she has to get AADHI ready for school 

UDAY - princess let him sleep for 10 more min ...bacha hai ...

MANYTAAH - now dont give me ideas ...go and do it in ur meeting 

UDAY - he goes to AADHI and hug him and kiss him❀️

AADHI -  dad πŸ˜› Come sleep with me

MANYATAH - AADHI now wake up 

AADHI - pls mom 5 min ...πŸ˜’

UDAY - he sleeps beside AADHI and hugs him and tell ...manyatah 5 min ...pls let us sleep 

MANYATAH - thum dhono ki dhono idiots hai ...k sleep ...I'll come in 5 min 

UDAY AADHI - thanks ur highness πŸ˜†

UDAY - he leaves to office 

MNAYATH - she drops AADHI at school and is returning

ABHINAV - somehow he manages  security ...and with the help of MANYTAAHs  car driver ...he makes da caar to go out of track without security

SECURITY -  head of security cals MANYTAHA but she doesn't lift as her phone is in silent mode ..so he calls to driver 

DRIVER - he lifts phone 

SECURITY HEAD - y did u take car in that way ...all our cars are behind and u turned it Nd rushed  away from signal ...

MNAYATH  - she is busy reading magazine and doesn't concentrate much on drivers conversation ...also songs are played in car ...so she doesn't bother ...

DRIVER - sir ...maharani ji ke aadesh par hum kiya ...she asked not to disturb her for some time ...she told she woul be back by evening ...

SECURITY - k ...but once give phone to mam

DRIVER - she is busy with files ...if u want I'll give ...but u know she may get angry 

SECURITY - k no problem ...I'll call her my self after some time 

DRIVER - slowly he takes car to some other place

Manyatah - driver yeh kya hai ...we're r u going ???

DRIVER - woh mam ...uday sir asked u to come to gk building ...even security called to inform u but u dint lift so he called me and told me

MANYATAH - k ...she looks at her phone and finds missed call from security ...

UDAY - he forgets an important file at home ...so he calls mNyTahh to send it with some maid 

MNAYATH  - she lifts phone ..." k uday I'll send da file after I go home ...but y did u call me to gk building ??? Security ..." driver snatches phone from her 

DRIVER - he snatches phone from MANYTAH  and stops car . Phone is still on , uday could hear their voices 

MANYTAAH - driver πŸ˜‘ Yeh kya barthameezi hai ...give my phone back 

DRIVER - sorry mam ...my new boss doesn't like it 

MANAYTAH - wat ??😑😲  She tries to get down da car ...

UDAY - he could hear all da conversation and he gets tensed up ..." princess r u der ...speak up πŸ˜’ " 

ABHINAV - he comes and sits in car beside MANYTAH ...

MANYATAH - thum !!!!😲  Nikal jao u moron ...how dare u to get into my car 

ABHINAV - wow ...gusse mein tho aur khoobsoorath  dikthi  ho β€οΈ

MANYATAH - πŸ˜‘ Securityyy she shouts 

ABHINAV - don't shout baby ...no one can hear u ...look back 

MNAYATAH - she gets shocked wen she finds that her security is not there ...she gets tensed and starts crying πŸ˜­ She tries to get down but ABHNAV holds her hand 

UDAY - he could hear all this conversation ...πŸ˜’he from the other phone finds out the matter from security πŸ˜”...he orders security to find MNAYATAH ...he informs commissioner 

ABHINAV - he takes phone from driver " hello uday veer.  How r u ???😈 " 

UDAY - he boils with anger " u basted I'll kill u πŸ˜‘ " 

MANYATAH - she snatches phone from ABHINAV and talk to uday ...she tells " udayy udayy πŸ˜­ " 

UDAY - princess ...😭

ABHINAV - he snatches phone from her and holds her two hands with his one hand ...

MANAYTAH  - ahaaa leave me ...u jerk moron ...udayyy πŸ˜­

UDAY - he gets worried listening to her screams and tears start flowing down his cheeks ...

ABHINAV - uday yesterday u were laughing na ...now see u won't laugh again in life ...u love ur wife so much na ...see wat I'll do to her ...😑

UDAY - he gets angry πŸ˜‘ , but controls and tells πŸ˜’ " pls ABHINAV u have enemity with me ...pls do anything to me ...pls leave my wife😭...I'll give u anything which u want ...I'll give u my mahasabha seat also ...I promise u ...πŸ˜’ " 

ABHINAV - haha πŸ˜† Great uday veer Singh ke voice mein fear and pain ...I enjoy it ...but I want u to cry uday ...I hate u ...see wat I'll do to ur wife ...😈 He cuts phone

UDAY - ABHINAV listen ...shit ...he throws his cell down ...he immediately takes cops and try to find mAnyatah ...they trace her location with da help of her phone ...he gets so worried ...

MNAYATAH - were did u get me u idiot ...leave me πŸ˜­

ABHINAV - he gets MNAYATAH to his friends farm house in city outskirts ..." baby chill don't worry ...u will enjoy with me to night πŸ˜‰ Trust me uday ke bharaabar hu mein πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›

MANAYTAH - she gets angry and slaps him ...u bloody dog...I'll kill u ...leave me

UDAY - he reaches da place were he got call from MANYTAH but they doesn't find her ...they keep on searching ...

COMMISIONER - maharaj ji we don't find da location 

UDAY - shame on u ...it's been 2 hours ...since my wife is missing ...I want her ...find her ...u dammm 

COMMISIONER - sir she doesn't even have cell with her ...how can we trace her

VIJAY - uday banna do u remember that day u gifted MNAYATAH a watch ...we can locate it through satellite ...it has got a micro chip in it

UDAY - thanks vijay banna ...call da intelligence and make it fast ...they try to locate it ...STILL how much time r u gonna take ...😑

OFFICER - we are tracking ur highness ...2o min more

UDAY - he gets a call from ABHINAV 

ABHINAV - uday ...don't try u cannot find we're ur wife is ...don't worry I'll send her tomorrow morning ...after a beautifull night with her on my bed

UDAY -  u bloody πŸ˜‘ Don't even dare to touch her ...I'll rip u apart ...into pieces ...I'll kill u basted ...phone ends .

ABHINAV - uday u can't do anything ...haha πŸ˜ˆ

UDAY - do it man ...πŸ₯±

OFFICER - ur highness we found it ...it's in da outskirts ...east valley ...farm house

UDAY - vijay banna u come with security ...am leaving 

VIJAY - k take care ...

UDAY - he is in car ...in da back seat ...he gets a call from ABHINAV 

ABHINAV - uday veer now look at this video u will enjoy ...abhinav fixes his phone on table ...he will start nearing manyatah 

UDAY - he is watching da video ...he could see that ABHINAV nearing manyatah and manyatah crying for help ...his blood boils πŸ˜‘ Hot tears start flowing down his cheeks ..." am sorry princess am not there wen u needed me πŸ˜­ Don't worry am coming .."  UDAY COULD see everything happening there in video . He makes his heart stubborn and look at it ...with Tears flowing down his eyes continuously ...😭

MANAYTAH  - as ABHINAV is nearing she throws pillows at him 

ABHINAV - he catches da pillow and smiles at her ...u look beautifull wen u cry baby 

UDAY - he folds his fist and closes his eyes tightly looking at that 

MANYATAH - she moves back and hits to wall

ABHINAV - he comes and catches her hand ...😈

MANAYTAH - u  idiot leave me ...she shouts ...she pushes him and tries to run πŸ˜­

ABHINAV - he holds her with her hair 

MNAYATAH - she screams out in pain ..."ahaaa udayyy πŸ˜­ " 

ABHINAV - shout ...shout more loudly ...ur husband is listening πŸ˜ˆ

UDAY - he gets angry and hits da glass ...his hand starts bleeding 

MANYATAH.  - pls leave me ... Take whatever u want ...just leave me ... 

ABHINAV - I want to have u baby ...not anything ...he smirks ...in a devilish manner

MNAYATAH - she scratches his hand and runs 

ABHINAV - he drags her and slaps her on her face 

UDAY - he closes his eyes tightly " princess πŸ˜­ " 

MANAYTAH - her cheek becomes red And few drops of blood drop from corner of her lips πŸ₯±

ABHINAV - he tries to kiss her ...

MNAYATH - she doesn't allow him to do and beat him and try to run. She kicks him and pushes him .he falls down ...she is about to run

ABHINAV -  he drags her leg ...

MNAYATAH - she looses balance and fall down 

ABHINAV - he falls on top of her and try to kiss on her lips 

MANAYATH - she cries out top of her lungs " udayyy udayy " 

UDAY - he couldn't take it ...😭he hits da glass again ... His hand bleeds ..." u basted leave her ...I'll kill u ...don't touch her " πŸ˜‘

ABHINAV - he pins her hands on da floor and bytes on her neck 

MANYATAH - she screams out in pain and cries badly .." leave me leave me πŸ˜­ " 

ABHINAV - he tears her sleeve ...he keeps hand inside her shirt and press her waist 

UDAY - he closes his eyes Nd cries " princess !!! πŸ˜­ " he gets mad with anger ...his heart starts sinking ...

MNAYATAH - udayyy ...udayyy ...she cries out badly ...

ABHINAV - he scratches her on her waist ...

MANYATAH - she screams out of pain ...blood oozes out of da scratches ...she tries to push him and move up ...

UDAY - he couldn't utter a word ...😭he gets frozen looking all that in video ...his heart almost stops beating ..." MANYATAHA " 

ABHINAV - he is on top of her and presses her thighs hardely ...

MANYATAH - ahaaa udayyy ...she moves her hand and finds bed lamp and beats him on da head ...push him and starts running 

ABHINAV - u bitch am not gonna leave u ...see u will pay for it 

MANYATAH - she open door and runs 

ABHINAV - he chases her ...

UDAY - he couldn't see them as they both run out of room ...and da phone is left there ...in 5 min he reaches da farm house and searches for MNAYATAH 

MANYTAH - she goes and hides in da lawn ... Behind a tree ...

UDAY - he calls out " princess ...MANYATAHA "  but he couldn't find  her 

ABHINAV - he finds manyatah behind tree and run towards her 

MANYATAH - she starts running 

ABHINAV - he catches her and pushes her down 

MNAYATAH - u basted leave me ...she kicks him in his centre point ( near his manhood) 

ABHINAV -  he gets angry with pain and falls on top of her and squeeze her breast and start kissing on her collar bone 

MNAYATAH - she shouts on top of her voice udayyy udayyy πŸ˜­  

THANKS EVERYONE FOR UR COMMENTS ...SORRY FOR DA MISTAKES .

PLS HIT LIKE BUTTON AND POST COMMENTS IF U LIKE IT .THANK YOU 

Edited by puggyy - 14 November 2012 at 8:41am
          CHAPTER 37

UDAY - listening to manyatha's. Screams he will come outside to that tree place and find ABHINAV on top of MNAYTAHA trying to kiss her ...he boils with anger πŸ˜‘ 

MANAYTAAH - u basted leave me πŸ˜­, ahaa udayyy πŸ˜­

ABHINAV - now no one is gonna stop me from kissing u😈 he is about to touch her lips 

UDAY - he come and hits his face and make him get up with his collar😑 ...he punches him in his stomach . ABHINAV falls down ...uady πŸ˜‘stamps hard on his chest ...

MANYATAH - she sits there and cries πŸ˜­ Looking at uday 

ABHINAV - he is on da floor unable to get up as already manyatah has kicked him in sensitive place and uday has punched him hard

UDAY - he  immediately goes to MAYTAH ...he cups her face " princess ur ok ??😭 " 

MNAYATAH - she cries bitterly holding uday's shirt ...she doesn't answer anything and only cries 

UDAY - he hugs her and he could feel da pain and fear she went through ...

MANAYTAH - she hugs him tightly ...

UDAY - he breaks hug and tell " sory princess ...u faced a lot ...I was not a there for u ..." πŸ₯Ί

MANYATAH - she hugs uday and cries πŸ˜­ Uday I was so scared ...he tried to ...

UDAY - pls not a word ...😭he looks at marks on her hands ...all da scratches ..πŸ₯Ί...while holding her hands he could feel something warm ...he looks at her shirt ...her waist is with blood ...blood coming out of  those intense scratches πŸ˜­πŸ₯Ί

He gets angry and πŸ˜‘ Move towards ABHINAV  AND DRAGS HIM WITH his collar ...and take him out of da lawn ,...

VIJAY - he come an and holds MNAYATAH .she hugs vijay and cry . Vijay consoles her . She rests on his shoulder .

UDAY - all through da steps he drags ABHINAV on da floor and get him in to da centre of da lawn ..." u bloody dog how dare u to hurt my princess😑 I won't leave u alive ..." he makes him get up and hit him on his face ...gives a blow on his nose

ABHINAV - his nose starts bleeding ...pls uday leave me ...

UDAY - he catches his collar and tells with tears πŸ˜­in his eyes " if u have enemity with me u should have fought with. Me u basted ...not do that with my wife ...u have done a wrong thing ...u don't have right to leave " πŸ˜‘ He kicks him in his stomach with his leg

ABHINAV - he falls down holding his stomach in pain 

UDAY - he holds his hand and tell " u touched my wife with these hands right πŸ˜‘ " he twists it very hard to other side and break his hand

ABHINAV - he cries out in pain ...he shouts loudly ...ahaaa 

MANYATH - hearing that she come with vijay to that place 

UDAY - he stamps on his leg and twists it ...😑 He takes out his gun and keep it on his head

MNAYATAH - she comes and holds uday " pls πŸ˜­ Don't do it , don't get ur hands filthy ...remember u have a family ...pls uday ...for me ...leave him " 

UDAY - he shoots him on his hand...baaam 

ABHINAV - bullet hits his hand ...he cries out in pain ...he touches manyatahs leg and tell " am sorry pls ...sorrry ...tell ur husband not to kill me " 

MANAYTAH - out of fear she moves away and hides behind uday wen he touches her leg

UDAY. - u basted don't touch her πŸ˜‘ He takes his gun and points at his chest 

Vijay - he comes and holds udays gun ..." guards catch ABHINAV and handover him to police " 

MNAYATAH - she holds uday And tell " pls uday I don't want u to kill him and go to jail ...police will take care of him ...pls atleast for ur kids πŸ˜­ Think about AADHI an  and adithi " 

VIJAY - yes UADY banna ...ur a maharaj ...u have a family ...pls don't do it atleast for ur son and daughters sake 

UDAY - he drops da gun ...,

MANYTAAH - she hugs UADY and hides her head in his chest and cry 

VIJAY - pls uday banna u take m bhai and go home ...I'll look after this basted

COMMISIONER - yes sir we will look after da issue 

UDAY - he makes manyatah sit in da car ...

MANYATAH - in car ...she leans her head on uday s shoulder and jus remain calm like statue without speaking anything 

UDAY - he holds her by waist and keeps his hand in her face ..." sorry princess ...all because of me πŸ˜­ Am not a good husband " 

MANYATAH - with Tera's flowing down her cheek ..drops fall on uday's chest " no UADY ...ur da best husband anyone could have ...don't talk like that ... U were there for me ...u came...u saved me uday πŸ˜­ " 

UDAY - he closes his eyes tightly ...tears fall down his cheek ...he holds her waist 

MNAYATAH - she screams in pain as he holds her waist ...ahaa 

UDAY - he looks at her shirt , near da waist part πŸ˜­...,he finds da blood ...the shirt with all blood stains there πŸ˜­...tears start flowing down his eyes looking at that πŸ₯Ί . " manyatah  ..." he doesn't dare to touch her there and look all over da scratches ...he breaks down ...😭

UNNATHI  - they reach home ..she opens car door and hold manyatah ... 

MNAYATAH - She doesn't speak anything ...jus looks frozen ...like a statue she walks with unnathi ... While going with unnathi she leaves uday's hands

UDAY - he  stretches his hand aft she left his hand and jus stay like that for 2 min and stare at her leaving unnathi like a statue ...😭πŸ₯Ί

AADHI - as soon as he finds MNAYATHA  he runs towards her ...he gets shocked looking at her condition πŸ˜³?..he hugs her and cries ...mom πŸ˜­ " mamma wat happened to u ? Where we're u  ? I was waiting for u from eveningπŸ˜”  ...all blood and scratches πŸ˜² πŸ˜­ " ...dad wat happened ?

MNAYATAH - looking at AADHI and his questions ...Tears start flowing down her cheeks ...she couldn't even utter a word

BRIJRAJ - he comes and hugs MNAYATAH ...

MNAYATAH - she hides her head in her fathers  chest and cry badly 

DS - manyatah beta ...don't cry ...she and Komal takes her inside 

UDAY - only he knows da pain he is going through looking at his wife and her pain ...he is dying looking at that ...

AADHI - he runs behind MANYTAH πŸ˜­

UNNATHI - AADHI don't go ...stay here baby ...

AADHI - but wat happenened ? Y is mom crying ?? πŸ˜’Is it pAining for her ?? Y don't we take her to hospital ?? 

UDAY - he just stands there lost in his thoughts 

UNNATHI - AADHI just a min ...stay her e...vijay Maama will explain u ...she goes to uday 

VIJAY -  baby mom met with an accident ...doctor uncle is checking her ...pls don't disturb her for a while ...I know ur a good boy ...u won't

UDAY - he hugs unnathi and sobs like a child

UNNATHI - pls daada I can't see u like this ...I know how u must be feeling ...but now everything is fine ...pls don't cry ...u have to be strong and be with MNAYATAH ...look at AADHI how is looking at u ...don't cry infront of ur son atleast daada 

AADHI - dad y r u crying ??πŸ˜’ Don't cry ...he wipes his tears ..." if u cry , I'll also get cry " 

UDAY - he hugs AADHI and kisses him ..." nothing baby am fine " 

AADHI - dad but wat happened ?? Wat were u doing ?? How did mom met with an accident ?? Weren't u there with her ???

UDAY - his son's words pierce his heart " yes I was not there to help ur mom ...am a bad husband " he starts crying πŸ₯Ί

AADHI - he gets shocked looking at his father breaking down like that ?..for da first time in life he is seeing his mighty father in tears ...he cries πŸ˜­ " dad am sorry ...don't cry " 

VIJAY - uday pls control ...look at AADHI ...he is getting worried ...

UNNATHI - AADHI u go with vijay Maama ...I'll talk to dad and come in a while 

AADHI - k bhua ...he leavesπŸ₯±

UNNATHI - she makes uday sit and give some water ans console him ...

UDAY - he sits down and puts his head in unnathi's lap ..." I don't have guts  to manyatah choti πŸ˜­ " 

UNNATHI - she consoles him and gives him moral support and boosts him up ...

UDAY - he goes into manyatah's room ...she is got dressed with all wounds by Komal ... He finds MNAYATAH holding komals hand and sleeping 

KOMAL - as soon as she finds uday at door ...she leaves 

UDAY - he goes and looks at manyatah and cries and holds her hands and tell " am sorry princess πŸ˜­ ..." 

MANYATAH - she opens her eyes and hugs uday ..." pls uday stop blaming urself now...it hurts me ...do u want me to feel bad ??😭" 

UDAY - no princess πŸ˜­ 

MANYATAHA - UADY ... Ur da best husband ...I love u πŸ˜­

UDAY - MNAYATAHA !! He hugs her ... Both fall asleep in each others arms 

MANYATAH - for da next 2 days she is depressed and will be so dull ...vijay unnathi n j and uday try to cheer up 

ADITHI - she starts staying with her mom more and MANAYTAH slowly comes out of it ...and she becomes normal in 3 days ...

AFTER 5  DAYS  AFTER THE  INCIDENT

UDAY - he comes into room ...he got a new venture and license to open new chains of hotels that is " ADITHY NIWAS " ...all over India ...he is happy and hugs manyatah from behind who is near da window staring outside ...

MANYATAH - she gets scared and jerks off uday ...she pushes him off with force πŸ˜­

UDAY - he gets shocked looking at her πŸ˜² , he comes near her and " princess kya hua " ??

MNAYATA - she shouts at uday " don't touch me ...she pushes him away and leaves fa room " she leaves crying .😭

UDAY -  he gets dam shocked for a while  ...but he understands her problem and thinks " I think she needs time , shoe dint come out of that shock yet πŸ₯± ...I must Have taken care about it ...sorry princess ...I think I should not go behind her now and give her some time ..." 

MANYATAH - after an hour she realises wat she did  ...she goes to uday ...to his office rom ...

UDAY - manyatah ...come in y r u standing there πŸ˜Š

MANYAAH - she sits down on her kneels and with tears in her eyes she tells " am sorry uday ...I was so rude to u " πŸ˜­

UDAY - he immediately gets up from his chair and makes her get up and whipes her tears and hug her ... " princess pls don't waste ur precious Tears for such a silly thing ...trust me u were not rude to me ..I didn't feel bad ...I can understand ...😊 " 

MANAYTAH - sorry UADY ...I didn't know what came over me and y I behaved like that ...I dint mean it ...sorry for hurting u ...woh udayy ...he interrupts her

UDAY - princes!!!  U need not apologise ...it's ok baby ...don't worry ..." u  can never hurt me ...I know ...I can understand u ...I can feel ur feelings and da turmoil ...I can feel ur pain ...I love u and take ur time " β€οΈ

MNAYTAAH - thanks uday πŸ€—

UDAY - I can wait for life time for u ...I  love  u ...I promise u that I'll protect u til my last breath ...never anything can happen to u atleast still am alive ...until my last breath ...

MANYATAH - she hugs uday ... " I love u uday ...I can't live without u " 

AADHI - he jus comes into da room and hugs uday from behind  " I live u mom and dad " 

UDAY - he turns around and lifts AADHI and kisses him β€οΈ

MANYATAH - she is about to kiss AADHI but he moves and by mistake she ends up kissing uday on his cheek 

AADHI - he giggles ...mom u kissed dad not me ...now kiss me 

MANYATAH - πŸ˜³ She kisses AADHI ...

AADHI - he kisses both manyatah and uday ..." mom come , nani Saheb is calling u ...donno y sunshine is not drinking milk from bottle today ...I dono wat u have got to do with that ...nani sahed asked me to call u ...she was telling something mother feed and stuff ...k mom I'll be back ...SAMAY and SULABH is coming ." he leaves

MANYATAH - k uday Ill go ...AADHI don't play in da lawn ...it's so cool today , u wil catch. Cold 

UDAY - k princess u go and feed her ...I'll look after AADHI ...am done with my work also ...am free ...

AADHI  - wow dad come let us play ...

AFTER 15   DAYS 

MANYATAH - she becomes perfectly alright . Everything is normal as before ... Uday and manyatah are back to their normal life and romance πŸ˜‰ ...UADY as usual naughty with his wiffy πŸ˜‰

UDAY - he gets ABHINAV raped with two gays in jail ...πŸ˜† Abhinav gets 14 years of imprisonment ... Uday gives all evidences of his illegal business and gets him behind bars forever ...

ABHINAV -  HE IS in jail ...he has only one hand ...his one hand doesn't work as uday broke it ... Also he limps ...as one of his leg got severely injured ...so it's a bye bye to ABHINAV ...in jail ...

UDAY - he already established uday NIWAS hotels ( five star) through out India .  Now he got license to open ADITHY NIWAS HOTELS  IN Mumbai , Delhi and. Bangalore ...Jaipoor ...

VIJAY - wow uday banna Congrates ...in 4 states u got permission for 7 star hotels ...πŸ˜ƒ

UDAY - thanks vijay  banna 

GIRIRAJ - uday I must say our little princess adithi is very lucky for us ...we extended our empire ...😊

UNNATHI - yes daada ...she is good luck charm 

AADHI -   Dad y r u giving my name ...ADITHY NIWAS ...??

UDAY - beacuse ur my heir ...so u have to handle all this after me ...so it's in ur name Yuvraj ji ...

AADHI - wat about adithi ?? Give few hotels on her name also ...not only me ...she may feel bad  ...she thinks u love only me ...don't u think so mom 

EVERYONE - πŸ˜†

VIJAY - uday banna look at ur naughty son ...he became so matured ...

MANAYATH -  HA NAHI THO !!! 

UDAY - don't worry AADHI ... All the factories and industries which we are gonna start in Delhi and Bombay ...will be named adithi groups of industries ...

AADHI - wow πŸ˜› So nice ...dad wat about mom ...wont she feel bad ???

GIRIRAJ BRIJARAJ KOMAL - they smile at aadhi's questionsπŸ˜†

VIJAY - don't worry AADHI ...ur mom has a precious property on her name ...

J - yes AADHI ...name is ...the great .maharaj uday veer Singh ...the property belongs to manyatah πŸ˜‰

VIJAY. - u know generally we call MNAYATAH udayveer Singh ...but UADY tho thumaara mom ka die heart fan ...so we call him

J - uday veer manyatah singπŸ˜‰

MNAYATAH -  pls will u guys keep quiet πŸ˜³

ELDERS - they leave 

J - jiji stop blushing it's not ur suhaag rath πŸ˜†

UDAY - πŸ˜²

AADHI - dad wat is suhaag rath ???

MANYATAH - kuch nahi AADHI ...u go and play 

J - AADHI ask ur dad ...πŸ˜† He is expert in that πŸ˜‰ A hardcore play boy ...

MANVEER - j stop it ...pls not infront of AADHI atleast πŸ˜³

J - kk chill πŸ˜†

AADHI -  even am a play boy like dad because I always play At home many games 

UDAY - omg!! AADHI  j am warning u ...

MANYATAH  - jjj plsss.  πŸ˜³ 

J - haha ...AADHI so ur thinking play boy means who play with toys ???? U know it's different ...ur dad plays with ur mom in bedroom πŸ˜‰ Now this is differnt ...ask ur dad...πŸ˜‰ AADHI u and ur sister were outcome...of da play πŸ˜‰ ...trophies for ur dad 's play (game) ADITHY and adithi ...πŸ˜†

MANVEER  -😲 j πŸ˜‘  ... R U DRUNK ...

J - she leaves...πŸ˜†  ..." Ab tho dhono gayaa chotA vamp ki questions Se ..." πŸ€£

AADHI - dad wat  did  she tell ??  What did u play and wat trophies did u get ? Y did u name trophies on our names ADITHY n adithi ??

UDAY - woh beta ...☺️ He doesn't understand wat to tell

AADHI - mom ..tell ...how did dad play with u ??? Wat game ???

MANYTAH - udayy do something β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜³ 

UDAY - AADHI look at those trophies in that shelf ...I got them for polo...j was telling that ...I got those trophies ...we jus named them ADITHY and adithi ...jus for fun

AADHI - k as u named hotels and factories

UDAY - yes baby ...

AADHI - but she was telling u play something with mom 

MNAYATAH - yes dad taught me how to play polo AADHI ...but I couldn't ...

AADHI - k mom don't worry ...I'll teach u after I become big ...

MNAVEER - so nice Baby 

AADHI - k good night ...samy and SULABH are waiting for me ...

UDAY - k baby ...enjoy sleep over with ur friends ...have fun πŸ€—

AADHI - k dad u to play with mom ...have fun good night β€οΈ He leaves ...

MANVEER - πŸ˜² Omg!!!

UDAY -  princess ...yeh shayad pehla beta hai Jo baap ko enjoy karne ke liye bolraha hai πŸ˜†  So shall we enjoy ..game shuru kare

MANAYTAH - udayy am gonna kill j for this ...thank god some how we manged ...

UDAY - he lifts her And throws her on bed 

MANAYTAH - udayy ...wat r u doing ? 

UDAY - playing poloπŸ˜‰ for another trophy πŸ˜‰

MANYATAH - wat??!!  Another trophy ?!! πŸ˜³ Pls not again ...2 are more than enough 

UDAY - I was jus kidding darling ...take it easy ...ur done ...no  more babies ...2kids enough 

MANAYTAH - she tries to move from da bed 

UDAY - he holds her hands and falls on top of her ..." let me play πŸ˜‰ N princess  don't try to stop me πŸ˜›...today I wanna play da best game I ever played β€οΈ " 

MANATAH - she blushes πŸ˜³ ...pls uday remember that I should be able to walk tomorrow ...no wild game pls β˜ΊοΈ

UDAY - now that depends πŸ˜› ...he starts kissing her and in no time their dresses are on floor ...lights go off 

MNAYATAH - he enters her with jerk!!! (as shown in promo but it's uday ..haha )

UDAY - he is too high and goes wild that night ...

MANAYTAH - she moans in pleasure ...thought its a bit painfull for her ...she enjoys it ...

MANVEER - it's like eternity for them 

UDAY - till morning 4 he keeps on doing it ...he ends up making 5 times with MANAYTAH ...

MANAYTAH  - her body becomes tired ...so sore ...she pants and lies aside him ..." UADY pls not anymore ...am done " 

UDAY - he moves on top of her with his half body on her ...he puts his arms aside on bed Nd lie on her without exerting his weight on her as she is already got tired ..." princess it was one of da best game πŸ˜›...hope to play it daily πŸ˜‰ " 

MANAYATH - wat ??!! πŸ˜² Daily !!😳

UDAY - he captures her lips and start kissing her ... He pulls her on top of him ...he starts sucking her boobs and nipples ...he carasses her thighs ...

MANYATAH - she gets goose bumps and shivers ...

UDAY - he rubs on her bare back ...slowly put her legs around his waist ... His body's  temperature raises with da warmth from manyatah 

MANYATAH - she gets moist at her feminine part as uday is seducing her ... She starts running her hands over his chest ...she could feel his erection 

UDAY - his adrenaline levels rush up ...he enters his manhood Into her p***y  ...he holds her back and gives her support ... And starts thrusting in and out ...

MANYATAH - she moans in pleasure ...she closes her eyes and hugs him tightly ...

UDAY - he rolls over and get manyatah down him and starts squeezing her breast and kisses her belly ... He again rolls and get MNAYATAH on top of him 

MANYATAH - as he is doing it staying inside her ...she gets pain ...but she bears it as uday is enjoying it ...she doesn't want to disappoint him ...

UDAY - he does all crazy and wild  things for a while and both fall asleep at 5 in da morning ...

MANYATAH - she sleeps like that only on uday ... Uday is still inside her ...

MANVEER - both wake up in da morning ...at 10.30

UDAY -  he wakes up first ...sunrays fall on their bed ...in sunlight manyatahs bare back shines like a pearl in da sunrays on da ocean ...he looks her awfully πŸ˜› ... He kisses her on shoulder ...

MANAYTAH - she talks in sleep " uday bas karo ...mujse nahi hoga ... She hugs him and sleeps " 

UDAY - kya nahi hoga princess !!!  Nothing is left to do ...alredy am inside u from past 6 hours ...❀️Once look at ur position πŸ˜‰

MANYATAH - she wakes up and sits on UADY  ...her legs are around his waist ...now πŸ˜² She finds that he is still inside her ...😳 " oh my god ...get off me uday ... First u get off me ...😳

UDAY - hello miss HA NAHI THO!! Look who is on top of me ...first u get up 

MNAYATAH - HALKAT SHUT UP am getting up ...she tries to remove her leg ...but she gets  a muscle catch as she was in that position for a long time  ...ahaaa UADY my leg is aching I can't do it 

UDAY - very nice .πŸ˜›...we will sleep for some more time .❀️...I love to stay inside u πŸ˜‰

MANYATAH - she hits on his chest " KHASMAANUKHANA My leg is aching ...also it's painfull there πŸ€¬ , come out udayy  " 

UDAY - sorry baby ...I'll do it ...he rolls on her and put her down ...he stretches her legs straight and slowly takes out his manhood out from *****

MANYATAH - she tightly closes her eyes due to pain ...and scratches on his chest unknowingly due  da pain 

UDAY - he could see that ...he kisses on her forehead " sorry baby ...I was so hard on u ...sorry ... Love u β€οΈ " 

MNAYATAH - it's k UADY ... Omg!! Wat came over u UADY ...u were so crazy last night ...u literally killed me

UDAY - hey ur ok ?? Was it very wild ?? It's pAining ??πŸ₯±

MANYATAH - ya  it was painfull ...u know I enjoyed it πŸ˜‰ Yeh wala side tho Kabi dekha hi nahi πŸ˜›

UDAY - now that's interesting !!πŸ˜‰ So mrs uday veer Singh loved it ...she wants her husband to be wild ...then I'll be that always

MANYATAH - not always pls ...

UDAY - chill ...I know baby ...I won't hurt u ...ya I was a bit wild causing u pain ...u know sometimes I can't help it ...u drive me crazy princess  It's ur fault 

AADHI -  mom dad it's 11 wat r u guys doing ??????? ... 

UDAY - he immediately jumps from da bed ...omg!!!! Aagaya thoofan ...

Thanks everyone for ur WONDERFULL comments . Pls hit like button and post comments if u like it ...THANK YOU πŸ˜Š

Edited by puggyy - 16 November 2012 at 2:14am
                       CHAPTER 38

UDAY - princess fast ...wear ur night gown ...πŸ˜•

AADHI - dad r u still playing ??? I want to join pls ...u promised me u would play with me on sunday 

MANVEER - πŸ˜² Junior!! Don't shout πŸ˜³...we will open door 5 min ...everyone will hear ...☺️

AADHI - k am waiting ...

UDAY - he opens door ..." good morning love ..." he hugs and kisses him 

AADHI - dad its 11 ...actually in da morning 8 I was coming to ur room but Dadaaji took me to club ...u know we enjoyed playing tennis at club ...he runs to manyatah " mom !! " πŸ€—

MANAYTAH - mom u know I met a new friend in club today ...her name is diya ...I like her a lot πŸ˜›

UDAY - from now only ...like n all thatπŸ˜‰

MANYATAH - she pinches uday " plss he is a kid ...he doesn't know all that " 

AADHI - dad today is Sunday ...so 

UDAY - I remember my promise ...full day for u ...but give me an hour ...I'll just attend a small meeting down and come 

Baby listen one thing carefully , never come and shout out of room like that ...jus knock da door twice and then call to my cell ...it's bad manners to speak in loud voice from outside da room ...Yuvraj Aisa nahi karthe 

AADHI - k dad ... I wont do it next time ...sorry ...so dad wat did u play with mom??

UDAY - woh πŸ˜³ We played chess Baby ...

AADHI - k am not interested in that game much ...

MAID - she gets adithi 

UDAY - mera rajkumari aagaya ...he hugs and kisses her ..❀️

AADHI - Hii sunshine ...so today we can have fun ..." dad we will join sunshine also " 

UDAY - as u wish Yuvraj ji 

ADITHI - she  suddenly gets up and stands and starts to walk ...only a few steps  ..and go to manyatah 

AADHI  - dad😳 sunshine is walking πŸ₯³

UDAY - wow gudiya ...once again pls ...he feels out of world with happiness ...πŸ‘πŸ₯³

MNAYATAH - she feels so happy 

UDAY - he gets his cam and take video πŸ˜›  He hugs and kisses his daughter❀️

ADITHI - she kisses uday on his cheek and goes to AADHI and kisses him on lips ...she walks towards MNAYATAH and catches her hands and kiss her on cheek 

MANYATH - oh my little angel ...she kisses her β€οΈ

AADHI - dad in few more days I think she can play with me ...yippee ...πŸ‘ . He takes adithi and play with her in da bed ..

UDAY - he hugs manyatah " wow princess my daughter started walking  " 

MANYATAH - UADY ...our daughter ...

UDAY - sorry baby ...ya our daughter ...πŸ€—

MNAYATAH - she gets up ...she feels all body pains ..." UADY pls give me da tablet in da desk " 

UDAY - he gives it ..,." sorry  baby I made u to take pain killer " 

MANYATAH - no prob ... Ur daughter started walking and wife stopped  Walking 

UDAY - princess !! Very funny ...🀣  
          He is so happy that He calls to office and asks his manager to give bonus to employees that month as his daughter started walking ...

MANVEER - they get ready and come down 

KOMAL - she gets breakfast for manyatah 

MANYATAH - mom!!!😳 What are all these ...spinach soup ...pineapple ...and pomegranate juice ...and bread toast ...pls I can't eat this much ...

KOMAL - am not gonna listen to u MNAYATAH ... U have to ...adithi is not getting enough feed ...u have to eat to feed her ...

MANYATAH - but mom ...I don't feel like ...

KOMAL - ill be back in 30 min ...pls have it MANAYTAH ...I don't want to listen any excuse or argument ...πŸ₯± She leaves 

UDAY - princess   Aunty is right ...

MANYATAH - she gives plate to uday and tell " right ke bache ...u eat this now u will know  " 

UDAY - I know it darling ...but wat can u do ?? Adithi is not even having cerelac ...she doesn't even drink milk from bottle ...doctor told us to get her used to it gradually ...a month more ...so pls 

MANAYTAH - even that's true ...this girl is literally killing me ...AADHI was better uday ...I fed him only for 7 months ...he easily got used  to bottle milk and cerelac ...adithi meri Jaan lerahaa hai ...am not even able to go out for long time because of her ...

UDAY - yes it's been a long time since we had been to dinners and outings ...parties ...

ADITHI - she smiles and come to manyatah and  with her tiny hands she hits her on collar bone πŸ˜› And asks her to feed 

MNAYATAH -  lo aagayi ... I didn't even start eating and she came off ...

ADITHI - she makes a puppy face And looks at uday ... And looks at manyatah 

UDAY - princess ...feed her ...see how she is looking at us ..." adithi Kay hua meri rajkumari Mamma is not feeding u ...dont worry I'll ask her to ..." 

ADITHI - she giggles and jumps and claps and sit in uday ' s lap ...πŸ˜› She plays with uday's hair ...

UDAY - he plays with adithi ...he tickles her to make her smile β€οΈ

ADITHI - she goes to manyatah and smile ...she keeps hand on her breast and jump ...she screams hee hee ...and giggles ...πŸ˜›

MANYATAH - she takes her and starts feeding 

UDAY - be carefull princess   , she may byte if she doesn't get milk 

MANYATAH - ya I know ...am looking at her expressions ...as soon as it stops ...she gives an irritated look ...

UDAY -πŸ˜†   Adithi u have become naughty baby ...mamma ko thang math karo ...be a good girl ...❀️ He carasses her cheeks 

ADITHI - as uday is disturbing her wen she is having milk ...she beats uday's hands with her tiny hands and growls heehaaa ...😑

MNAVEER - they laugh at her antics πŸ˜†

MNAYATA - uday don't disturb her ...let her drink ...or else she will literally scratch u ...

UDAY - princess thanks for reminding me ...I'll cut her nails ...now if I do it she won't concentrate or else later she wont allow us to do it ...

ADITHI - she doesn't get milk so she bytes MNAYATAH's nipple ...

MANYTAH - ahaa ...she moves her aside ...omg!! Uday ...she is killing me ...

UDAY - he takes her into his arms and tel " my baby little angel ...don't hurt my wife "  HE KISSES her 

ADITHI - she jumps and with both hands she hits uday playfully and keep his shirt button in her mouth ...

MANYATA  - till now she fed adithi from her left side ...as milk got over ...she is about to start feeding from right breast...

Uday give her to me ...I'll feed her ...

UDAY - adithi now go and have ur feed ...but baby ...mamma ko thang MATH karo 

ADITHI - she gets so excited for her milk πŸ˜›

MANYATAH - she looks at adithi and tell " raath mein baap thang kartha hai and din mein beti " 

UDAY - princess not fair 

AADHI - baam ...he opens door ...

UDAY - immediately he moves and covers manyatah from front 

MNAYATAH - she covers herself with pallu ...

AADHI - dad come down ...we will play cricket ..." hey sunshine is hereπŸ˜› come I'll take u little princess " 

UDAY - AADHI no ...we both will go ...mom and sister will come later

AADHI - k il wait ...he goes and sits beside MNYATAH ...he plays with adithi 

MANYATAH - she looks at uday 

UDAY -  Ab mein kyaa Karu 

ADITHI - she starts crying as manyatah stopped feeding πŸ˜­

UDAY - beta come we will go and play

AADHI - nooo ...sunshine is crying I'll get bottle for her ...he gets milk bottle and keep in her mouth ...πŸ˜›

ADITHI - she pushes bottle aside And starts crying ,she keeps hand on manyatahs breast and drag her pallu to feed her πŸ˜­

UDAY - aadi I'll show u a new game in my phone ...bow n arrow game ...he tries to divert his attention

MANYATAH - she starts feeding adithi 

ADHI - he gets involved in his game 

UDAY - every now and then he looks at manyatah n baby to ensure if they r done ...

ADITHI - she gets enough feed ... She stops sucking her nipples looks at uday and smile ...πŸ˜›

UDAY - " finally she is done " πŸ˜Š , he asks manyatah to proper her Saree ...

ADITHI  - she crawls towards  AADHI and hits him on his back and giggles πŸ˜› πŸ˜Š 

AADHI - he leaves phone and tell " Hii sunshine ...u have come ...baby come we will go down πŸ˜›  Will play " 

MANYATAH - she slowly closes her blouse button Nd propers her pallu 

UDAY - he looks at manyatah and finds she is done and all go down to play cricket 

AADHI - he plays with uday JAGTAH SAMAY SULABH and karan ( samy sulabhs dad and uday's friend ) giriraj and brijraj also join them ( boys team )

GIRLS TEAM - j  , manyatah unnathi ...menaka ...Sanju and Komal play ...they join seemaji also to balance the boys count 

UDAY - he does batting and is not getting out from 30 min ...

J - jiji we have to do cheating now ...disturb uday πŸ˜‰

MANYATH - but how ?? 

UNNATHI - u don't even know that bhaabisa ...dada ka dhyaan hataana...distract him πŸ˜‰

J - she whispers in her ears " reveal ur censor parts  " πŸ˜‰ 

MANYAAH - chi j πŸ˜³

UNNATHI - pls MNAYATAH we have to win ...Vijay ko mein dekhloonga πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

J - aur Jagath ko mein dekhloonga ...we will tell mom to disturb dad πŸ˜†

UNNATHI - she goes for bowling ...UADY is batting now 

MANYATAH - she looses her pallu  and downs her lenga and  makes sure that uday could see her  bare waist and she wantedly speak loudly to draw attention ...

UDAY -  he looks at manyatah 

MANYAATH - she tries to tie her hair ...she raises her hands ...

UDAY - air blows and he could see her waist ...milky white and shining in sun like diamond ...with a small navel ...also as she lifts her hands to tie hair ...he could see her breasts also clearly ...πŸ˜›

J - she signals to manyatah with thumb up πŸ‘πŸΌ And winks at her πŸ˜‰

UDAY - he looks at j and understands their plan ...by da time ...unnathi uskaa wicket udaadiya ...wicket out ...batting over ..." bad move princess , guys I don't accept ...it's cheating " 

UNNATHI - wat cheating daada ...ur out...wicket out..

VIJAY - yes uday banna ur out 

UDAY - but it's cheating vijay banna ...u donno wat they did 

MANYATAH - oh really wat did we do ...pls uday accept defeat ...leave bat and give it to vijay bhai ...

UDAY - woh woh ...l😳  Nothing ...

UNNATHI and J - πŸ€£

VIJAY - πŸ˜† Thum bhi na uday banna ...accept defeat ...give me bat 

UDAY - really πŸ˜ƒ Now go u will know ...Jaana champion 

VIJAY - uday stop behaving like a kid...it's k ...we will win ...I'll do nice batting 

J - πŸ˜†

UDAY - he thinks inside " u will become bakraa now go " he looks at j angrily  ...he goes and sits and drinks water ...

MANYATAH - she goes for bowling

UNNATHI - she does da same as manyatah did ...vijay gets distracted and gets out ...wicket gone ...πŸ˜† ...

J  MANYAATH UNNATHI - they give hi fives πŸ‘πŸΌand jump ...yippee πŸ‘ They get excited that their score is moreπŸ₯³

VIJAY - cheating am not out 

GIRIRAJ.  - wats wrong with u men ...playing very bad ...πŸ₯± 

VIAJY - uncle it's cheating u know 

BRIJRAJ - shut up vijay ...I have seen ...ur out ,...y ur telling like that ...tell me wat cheating ???

UDAY - he keeps hands on his hips and tell " tell me vijay banna ...now tell me ...πŸ˜‰ " πŸ˜†

VIJAY - uday banna ab samaj mein Aaya ki aap kyu out hua ...these girls are really disgusting ...

JAGATH - stop it ...only bad workman  blames his tools ...both are royals and played badly ...now giving all excuses 

VIJAY UDAY - oh really Jagath ...pls go ...πŸ˜†my super man ...hero of da year ...u will rock ...πŸ‘πŸΌ

JAGATH - same thing happens with him 

UDAY VIJAY - they sit beside each other and laugh πŸ€£

JAGATH - he makes a puppy face and come to vijay and uday...slowly sits beside them  HE SITS QUIETLY for 5 min

UDAY VIJAY - they start laughing at him πŸ˜†πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

UDAY - kya hua champion 

VIJAY - udaadiya na Teri wicket ...did u understand now wat happened there

JAGATH - seriously vijay and UADY these girls are too much ...

GIRLS TEAM - they win ...they celebrate it and jump 

GIRIRAJ - oh my god ...u boys are really ...see they won ...he leaves

UDAY - aap nahi samjega dad  

VIJAY - uday banna we should  do something ... This is not accepted ...

AADHI - dad , maama's !!! wat is this ...u guys let me down ...boys team lost 

J - hello losers πŸ˜† Stop meeting and come for lunch 

UDAY - k j then let us play snookers after lunch ...then we will see who loosers are !! 

MANYATAH - she tries to stop j. But 

J - k done πŸ‘πŸΌ...we will surely uday veer sing 

UNNATHI - oh nooo j ...

VIJAY - k done ...at 3 pm game starts ...

AADHI - wow ...πŸ‘ , this time I'll join winners team ...so mom am on ur side ...

UDAY - but AADHI trust me this time we are gonna win ...so stay with us ...he looks at MANAYTAH and tellπŸ˜‰

THANKS everyone for ur beautifull comments . Sorry for the mistakes .

Pls hit like button and post comments if u like it .THANK YOU . 

Edited by puggyy - 16 November 2012 at 8:32am