Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

itstimetospeak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
lol yeah i ve been noticing this ever since she has returned. she s looking even more younger lol. Looks like uttaran has gone behind by 18 yrs not aheadπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
paviluvsvirika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: itstimetospeak

lol yeah i ve been noticing this ever since she has returned. she s looking even more younger lol. Looks like uttaran has gone behind by 18 yrs not aheadπŸ˜†

lol!! i dont know if this is offence towards her but remember the pregnancy track nd then the rasya track she put on a lot of weight and nw i think she lost quite a lot of weight
oldveechafan thumbnail
yeah nw she lose her weight...nd she is looking lovly...
itstimetospeak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
rashmi s looking gorgeous now.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
merryface thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ya she put on lot of weight for pregnancy track..n now she has reduced...she looked nice evn then...n now she looks evn more  prettier...she is very beautiful..so whether she is plump or slim..she looks beautiful anyways...n we r love watching her...today liked rasya convo...i knew rathore would help her...see this pic..this was posted on colors official page...though a bit plump..she looked so beautiful...evn 18 yrs ago...

Edited by merryface - 11 years ago
Mizzme thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
HAHAHAHAH wow going younger after leap 
tina2711 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
she is grand daugther of nani
who drinks amrit🀣
indriya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
It s better to use the light make up instead of showing younger than before 20 years. Loveyouveecha is absolutely correct.
merryface thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
tappu is looking fabulous..no need to change anything..πŸ˜›πŸ˜›.some ppl always have a habit of finding faults with whatever tappu does..nyways we can understand what is d actual problem..i can see so many r making fun n supporting each other...there is a saying...ppl whu live in glass houses shouldnt throw stones at others..hindi me kehte hai..chalni kahe sui se tere me ek ched hai...if we start finding faults with ichcha n meethi...phir toh ..πŸ˜ƒ..ram hi rakhe..filhal we r not interested..but if it continues..then obviously we wont be mute spectators...