Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Golden Petal Awards- Vote for Sinal/Parichay (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 7

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 7
Page 6 Page 7

harleen.kaur43

Goldie

harleen.kaur43

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Frnds i think now they have done unlimited voting from same id...its no more upto 100...so guys n gals keep voting...my hands r hurting...all d best n lets show ur love for parichay...kunal...siddhi...sinal...anands...n seema.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Golden Petal Awards- Vote for Sinal/Parichay (Page 5)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tharasach

tharasach

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Hope everyone is voting. Better not to take risks with one ID. We have to make SINAL win.  Keeri N and Samir S is doing excellent work.
They deserve this. Lets hit the voting page with as many IDS.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

divra4

rima31

rima31

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 7:06am | IP Logged
its a tough thing yaar
no matter what ... but this time competition is tough in all categories
as some of the shows have very tech savvy fan following
plus some of the parichay fans are angry with show  

deepti.m

deepti.m

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 7:16am | IP Logged
guys plz vote for our sinal.

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima31

its a tough thing yaar
no matter what ... but this time competition is tough in all categories
as some of the shows have very tech savvy fan following
plus some of the parichay fans are angry with show  

especially madhubala...but i don't feel anything for rishabh-madhu chemistry maybe becos i have watch their previous show and in that shows...the chemistry with their leads were unbeatable...

as for BV and uttaran it will take all the awards whether it deserves it or not becos its their golden goose...they need to glorify their goose...they will give away the awards by free w/o competition battle...thats what i hate becos last year they did this only...

i think there will be tie b/w RK-madhu and SiNal...SiNal has a massive fan base...and RK-Madhu may not be popular for their jodi and chemistry but for their individual identities due to their previous show...shiv-anandi is also a tough competition...but that show works for its positivity and social message...rather than for its couple

so its truly a tough competition...i hope SiNal wins

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rima31

rima31

rima31

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
@leela 
Well i expect few awards for Samir only .. but am sure with audience voting more than Talent depends on the so called fan base ...
i have seen few so called superstar of TV whom i never cared to spend a minute watching on TV 
but this recent twist have disturbed the loyal parichay fans .. may be this will harm the ratings and votes

harleen.kaur43

Goldie

harleen.kaur43

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
can someone pm me how many times r u voting so dat i can match that number(plz dont reply about it in this thread just pm me plz)

tharasach

tharasach

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Seema Bhabhi (Arati Singh) is removed from Most Chahita personality. She is a talented actress. God only knows abt this Colors ppl?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top