Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

Missing sinal ; they are meant to be together !

-Rojaa- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rojaa-
-Rojaa-

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged

So finally the moment i was waiting for has come ! i waited till now ! well Sid married Abhay just to save AD that for sure after watching today's episode ! she said ( to her self ) kunal i know u hate me , but at least Ad can get father's love from u !

Whtas the meaning of this ! She did all out of majboori ! ( i don't wanna justify her marriage with Abhay ) Sidhi loves Kunal only , she belongs to him only ! No one can touch her ! No one can take Kunal's place in her heart 

Sid clearly told Abhay '' Don't touch me '' im Kunal 's wife , will always be ! That was the moment of joy for me ! Big smile

EDITED
What i feel after watching today's episode is : we all know Kunal will ask for AD's custody i feel sid will agree to this ( obviously Abhay wont agree) But at the end Kunal will be successful in getting AD custody ! i didnt watch parichay after monday ( after Sid - abhay marriage ) but watched an edited scene of Seema and Ac ! ) where  Ac tries to put 4 pillows on bed and sid pillow falls down , that scene was symbolic ! i feel Kc will be with both his son and sid will be left alone in Diwan's house !Ouch

Edited by roshani45 - 16 November 2012 at 1:01pm

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

sedzidakreetiAruna11adoharesan_aishdeepti.mpalzs-apoorvasbharoSilambuparadigmria60--AiSha--eshi.nlkarthi173rpmenonrainbowgirl-Hima-norzar

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
hi

Not watching the show, but thanks roshani for letting us know about Siddhi dialogues to Abhay. 

God knows why the makers are dragging this so called suspense

They know Sinal are the reason for why majority watch this show yet hellbent on loosing that audience 

norzar

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kreetisan_aishlovergirlalinakarthi173rainbowgirleshi.nl-Rojaa-

Prads IF-Rockerz
Prads
Prads

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
I was relieved that nothing happend between A-S and today we surely came to know that this marriage is just a compromise..now lets c wat reason CVs give us to justify her actions...

If we assume that AD is kidnapped and she did all this just to save him then she should have atleast told Kunal abt it..I really wonder what could be d reason

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

patelcharu

ria60 IF-Dazzler
ria60
ria60

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
i am so glad she told him she still loves n that abahay could never ever take his placeClapClap...that abahay needed to hear reality!!

suddenly both kunal n siddhi has woken up...siddhi giving it off to ababhy n kunal to richa in the pre-cap...finally something to cheer about after an absolutely disgusting week!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

san_aishsarah_singhPradsrpmenonrainbowgirl-Rojaa-

-Rojaa- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rojaa-
-Rojaa-

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Edited my post 

What i feel after watching today's episode is : we all know Kunal will ask for AD's custody i feel sid will agree to this ( obviously Abhay wont agree) But at the end Kunal will be successful in getting AD custody ! i didnt watch parichay after monday ( after Sid - abhay marriage ) but watched an edited scene of Seema and Ac ! ) where  Ac tries to put 4 pillows on bed and sid pillow falls down , that scene was symbolic ! i feel Kc will be with both his son and sid will be left alone in Diwan's house !Ouch
ria60 IF-Dazzler
ria60
ria60

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged
sid will wnt CA to go the kunal bt bcoz of her deal she wnt be able to agree...n abahy wnt relent...
cout room drama coming up...ababy now can hv a strong case since he's married to siddhiConfused
n they will show sid helping kunal indirectly.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

adoharerpmenon-Rojaa-

-Rojaa- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rojaa-
-Rojaa-

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pradnya1n

I was relieved that nothing happend between A-S and today we surely came to know that this marriage is just a compromise..now lets c wat reason CVs give us to justify her actions...

If we assume that AD is kidnapped and she did all this just to save him then she should have atleast told Kunal abt it..I really wonder what could be d reason

@ bold i didnt want to talk about this on this thread ! what will kunal do if she tells about people blackmailing her ( if thats they really blackmailed her for AD ) 

Sid Told him everything about what happened 9 years ago , about Richa ! what did Kunal do ? Absolutely nothing ! he is just giving bashan to her !i don't have any hopes from him ! Anyways , i don't wanna argue over this !

Edited by roshani45 - 16 November 2012 at 11:23am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sarah_singhrainbowgirl

-Rojaa- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rojaa-
-Rojaa-

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ria60

sid will wnt CA to go the kunal bt bcoz of her deal she wnt be able to agree...n abahy wnt relent...
cout room drama coming up...ababy now can hv a strong case since he's married to siddhiConfused
n they will show sid helping kunal indirectly.

i think the same ! She wont be able to help him directly becoz of Diwans ! Who knows in court Sid may prove herself as a bad mother hence Kc wins the case and Diwans will torture her Ouch! Seemas words will become true !sid will be alone in Diwan house !

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sedzidaria60rainbowgirl

Go to top