Colors-Petal Awards-Vote 4 DVD/MB-30th Nov last dt - Page 16

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by arshianrox

@ utopia88 & faria86: thanks a ton both of u.😊
 now im able 2 vote 'now'!!!!!

No problem!👍🏼
Originally posted by hinahorani

yeah i m voting or mai janti ho humare vivian and drashti hi win kare gaye awards !!!!!
yup! can say confidently dat de win
All the best for DVD and MB👍🏼
where r the whole members of this forum??
hey, kukku g is nt dere in damdar personality one. He was dere previously but nw he is not dere. ???????
Originally posted by ishanthi2005

hey, kukku g is nt dere in damdar personality one. He was dere previously but nw he is not dere. ???????

Yeah even I was looking for his name but it was removed!!!😕

SHOCKED😲
i dont know if any of you have noticed that a feww days ago kukke ji was nominated in the dhamdaar personality cat. but when i logged into the nominations to vote today kukkuji is not in the nominations but their is someone else, his name is taken off.

its just not fair, how could colours tv do that 😡
Everyone keep voting many times! Risbala have to win!😊
@Armu4ever I tweeted colors and they told me that November 30th is the last day to vote for the Golden petal awards. Can you please add this info to your post? 😊
Originally posted by xXxNoreen786xXx

i dont know if any of you have noticed that a feww days ago kukke ji was nominated in the dhamdaar personality cat. but when i logged into the nominations to vote today kukkuji is not in the nominations but their is someone else, his name is taken off.

its just not fair, how could colours tv do that 😡

same here. i voted him in that category earlier and nw he is not dere. Hw nominations can change within days  ?????????