Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Insecurities make him real, human... (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

sennareni

Goldie

sennareni

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by munnihyderabad

Originally posted by ..Gowri..

@Anne : Now wats DAV?Confused

Defense Attorney of VirMan ROFL which Anne is taking over effortlessly LOL

Me and taking over ur post... Naaah... We all get influenced but we dont take over...Gowri and shravz would accept too...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabad

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Insecurities make him real, human... (Page 3)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

munnihyderabad

Cool Viewbie

munnihyderabad

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sennareni

ohh no I just LOVE VirMan and that is it... it's just that this particular angle of the show .. i am loving it ... so just wrote about it ..and don't categorize me as ehmmbh fan lol LOL because i don't like lot of things .. and yes . when i like something like this i write it.. it's a neutral topic and not about JeeMan or ViriKa LOL hence i put it down ...

Munni, i was expecting exactly the same reply from you... LOL  The  DAV...

you know we can't be diplomatic  .. LOL jo hai so hain..
 aakhir Virat and Maanvi are straightforward and transparentEmbarrassed 

Anne.. will reply to your comment later .. 

amritat

Goldie

amritat

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Well said...just a few days ago I made a post about how unreal Viren's character is because of his perfection...Now even I am happy to see this side to him...Let's hope we get to see more sides to him...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabad

munnihyderabad

Cool Viewbie

munnihyderabad

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 8:47pm | IP Logged

Munni I applaud you for making this post..ClapClap 

This time you have made a difference by writing something  far from your comfort zone.A change from Virman post.. From being a DAV to a critic'  Its good to see such different posts in the forum for once. Loving ur critical take on the showThumbs Up.. And kudos to u for making a post from just a comment u made on another post' Ok ok I know, I am not embarrassing u anymore'

After saying this much . u still have stuff to say...and embarrass me lol .. anyways.. Thank you so much Anne.,. always appreciate your kind words, means a lot to me.Hug..and DAV to Critic.. ?? because you are the new DAV, I take the role of critic .. yep it was just a comment in other post ,. but these were never posted or discussed on the forum.. so made a new post .. khair chodoTongue

Swamini-Viren relation is one bound with lot of emotions and I am waiting to see how the track on them is going to unfold. Yes Viren was perfect and this feeling of insecurity is sure to make him more humane. 

We cannot tag people as jealous because of their insecurity. Jealousy for me attributes more to hate whereas insecurity rises due to love. Swamini,Vanshika,Viren all their insecurities are only due to their abundant love for their loved ones..

@blue - wow Anne ... tussi great ho.. kya line likha aapne.. simple yet intense line.. thank you Clap

And its good to see EHMMBH is making its characters appear more humane these days'Virman were always flawed and real which made me love them tat much more than other characters'.Swamini was flawed too due to her mean character  and her I am always right  attitude' Later Vanshika got added from the too perfect list to the humane list when she displayed her insecurities with Maanvi in Virats life' And then now Dadaji also got added to the list with lying to his own daughter'And the very recent addition is Viren' Lets welcome him to the group ' Characters like these turn the bland story line into something bearable'

superb analysis Anne.. yes each and every character is shown as humane and humanly flawed .. which makes the show more believable.. and we have discussed how we always love humanly flawed, realistic characters rather than PERFECTLY PERFECT ,, never make a mistake kind of TV characters and yes glad to see Viren added to the list 

-aaahh now Swamini bua showers all her love on her own son  Karan...poor Viren..??

Viren has always been with SB and Karan has met his mom after years,,Is it wrong of the mother to want to shower all her love to this particular son-karan who has missed it all along..

Nope it is not wrong.. in fact .Karan deserves every bit of love from his biological mother 

-Vanshika mom's life and her priorities are Virat. she never cared for Viren? huh really 

Vanshika does not prefer Virat over Viren' Its just that Viren has to share his love with both SB and Vanshika(he is attached to both)  but Virat is attached  only to Vanshika' So it comes out showing Virat loves Vanshika more, not tat Vanshika loves Virat more' 

perfectly said and no one can write this any better Thumbs Up
-Swamini bua, now that she has got her own son, she is no more concerned or cares for  Viren?

Love does not reduce with the number of people u start loving, it only grows' Her love for karan does not reduce her love for Viren'

-poor Viren .. is desolate with no one to love him or support him?? he will feel terrible 

I can only laugh at statements like these.. As u had mentioned why sympathise with the leads alone for their insecure feeling' Measure every relation on the same  scale..

exactly Anne.,. why differentiate the relations when the emotions they go through is the same 

-Is Swamini bua wrong on showing her love for Karan, who is her blood and whom she is seeing for the first time ever..?

Its not wrong from SBs view' The prodigal son(though karan in not exactly the prodigal son) gets all the love when he returns. Its what Karan deserves, his birth right'

-Is Swamini bua to be blamed for Viren's insecurity ..

Thats like blaming maanvi and jeevs for SB and Vmoms insecurity'

so true Anne 

And now when there are serious doubts raised against Karan in Virens mind, is he going to be judgmental on him, and how is it going to come out with his insecurities.. How is his relationship with his Badimaa going to change with him doubting Karan. Will he be able to gather proofs against karan.. Or will he get emotional and just confront karan without any proof.. How will SB react to this side of Viren. Will she accept Viren when he accuses karan of his doings, or will she get annoyed with Viren.. There are many things to be seen..Time  to wait and watch..

Ahhh this is one point which is not leaving my poor vexed brain Ouch .. yes how will Viren handle Karan .. with proofs (logical.. legal .. structured.. impromptu execution ) or go by emotions (anger.. pain ) and cause more trouble for himself . he shouldn't be judgmental in his approach .. will SB misunderstand.. YES is my conviction.. she will misunderstand Viren.. then that day i will make a post on Is blood thicker than water..If she doesn't misunderstand Viren . then my topic will be Blood is indeed not thicker than water LOL LOL my crazy brain thinking non-sense ,. ,just leave it

Anne .. reply in pink .. thank you for such a wonderful comment and it is always a pleasure to read your comment ,  thank you Embarrassed

munnihyderabad

Cool Viewbie

munnihyderabad

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amritat

Well said...just a few days ago I made a post about how unreal Viren's character is because of his perfection...Now even I am happy to see this side to him...Let's hope we get to see more sides to him...

indeed his character so Perfectly perfect . (except during J's accident) he is always the PERFECT guy...on TV  .. atleast with these insecurities we can see the human side to him 

munnihyderabad

Cool Viewbie

munnihyderabad

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 6:25am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ..Gowri..

@Anne : Now wats DAV?Confused

Defense Attorney of VirMan ROFL which Anne is taking over effortlessly LOL

Me and taking over ur post... Naaah... We all get influenced but we dont take over...Gowri and shravz would accept too...

No Anne .. with your points and your views you are new DAV ..Tongue ..and meri gaadi toh kabh ki patri se utri hain boss

leelaa9

IF-Stunnerz

leelaa9

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 7:21am | IP Logged

hello ji Hug

.. another offbeat topic, well out of my comfort zone...lets see how it goes ...

Viren's is one of those PERFECTLY PERFECT characters on TV .. there was not a bit of human flaws in his character... but today his first pangs of insecurity showed the human side of him... which i am glad to see, these insecurities make his character real and human ,. had he not displayed these pangs of insecurities .. then i would be Shocked

-aaahh now Swamini bua showers all her love on her own son  Karan...poor Viren..??
-Vanshika mom's life and her priorities are Virat. she never cared for Viren? huh really 
-Swamini bua, now that she has got her own son, she is no more concerned or cares for  Viren?
-poor Viren .. is desolate with no one to love him or support him?? he will feel terrible 
-Is Swamini bua wrong on showing her love for Karan, who is her blood and whom she is seeing for the first time ever..?
-Is Swamini bua to be blamed for Viren's insecurity ..

these are some statements which need to be discussed or written about 

- so here i go on with my ramble ..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Swamini Bua, Viren, Vanshika Mom:

What we have witnessed in Viren, in the mandir,  is just a fleeting emotion of disappointment and taken back .. may be first pangs of insecurity ... which is common, as it happens in every relation where a third person enters.. Vanshika mom displayed the same emotion when she saw Virat skipping his gym for Maanvi..SB initially had the same pangs of insecurity .,, when Jeevika came in Viren's life.. the only difference is that time it was mom, a woman, who was going through the phase of insecurity and the lead pairs are happily married ... 

I wonder, why we care naught  for the mother who goes through this phase when her son is married.. why every insecurity of hers is deemed as jealousy and envy..why should people say that she does not like her bahu,, why people complain that she might meddle with her her son and his wife... and simply  call her a TV serial saas and what not... 

but when a son, a lead character  is going through the pangs of insecurity,because of a third person invading between him and his mom .. that worries people to no end... just because the male lead is sidelined or he is hurt and that he is going through insecurity because of an addition to a relation ..I know women are emotionally much more stronger than men, but that doesn't mean we should label these women and moms as  jealous and envious and label the male lead as ohh poor boy..

If we are worried and  concerned for Viren .. then where is the same concern,.. for Vanshika mom and SB back then.. I have seen people saying Vashika mom is jealous.. If the first pangs of insecurity mean jealousy .. should we call Viren jealous... - HELL ..  i trash this whole idea of how each relation in the show is scrutinized in a different angle ... all three SB., Vanshika, VIren .. passed or passing through the same phase,.,,why special sympathy for Viren .. because he is the lead - huh .. really ,,

Why should we be delusional in analyzing and sympathizing with Viren and antagonizing SB and Vanshika mom . Why can't we be open to see their insecurities as well... this brings the point that .. we take women especially moms on TV are taken for granted ..oh now she has got a bahu,.. she will be jealous of her :( sad but true)... and obviously this is the first time we have seen a SON being shown as insecure .. so it is a bit tough to accept .. 

and then does SB showering more love and adoration on Karan, mean her love for Viren is subsided.. and if it is .. then that is not a mom's love.. when Maanvi was Married to Virat .. Virat made extra efforts and took a bit extra time to be with Maanvi .. does that mean he does not love Vanshika mom or his love for Vanshika mom subsided after his marriage .. then forget it .same here.. Karan's entry will make Viren insecure.. which is very very very natural and human, and had they not shown those fleeting emotions of insecurity .. then I would have surely used Rapunzel's fry pan to smack my head,... 

. SB loves Viren as much as she used to before.. now that she has got her son .. has she no right to shower her love on karan ' is this not what  Viren and Virat did for Jeevika and Maanvi .. 

Viren and Swamini Bua: 

SB's love, her affection, her admiration, her concern and her worry have come a long way since the start.. and so is Viren's love, concern, respect and admiration for SB - this relation is something to cherish with all our hearts..because this is not a relation of blood.. it is just the relation of hearts. of love and of affection .. which is why SB and Viren relation will always be special to watch and read about...

now i will write about SBs statement with Vanshika mom :

she said.. "had it been her own blood . he would never doubt her" we remember SB's dialogue.. that she always was yearning for her own son .. does that simple line hold such a huge meaning to it...i guess not..

When emotions are high, . people utter those words which hurt others ... Viren said the same thing to SB in the mandap.. he was emotional and he said those words, he doubted SB..  which he should never have done...and what SB said to Vanshika maa was also in emotional state which should not have been said..but we loose the control on words when emotions are comes to the fore.. now SB and Viren have sorted out their issues .. . they are back.. i don';t think any of those statement are valid here..and the words of  those who are close to heart will inflict you deeper... same happened here.. and that definitely does not mean SB never cared for Viren or she yearned for her own son. 

and going forward If at all she has to choose between either of them in future. that is when a mother has to be well above the blood relation and stuff and think who is RIGHT and who is WRONG ,., and make a fair and unbiased decision  between both her kids..,.lets see how it goes on from here...

Viren will eventually accept Karan and SB relation .. just like SB and Vanshika mom accepted Jeevika and Maanvi.. here it is not about the life partner...it is about a mom ..  you don't let anyone come between you and your spouse..but you cannot stop someone from coming between your mom and you .. Viren will accept and so will SB .,. that is all about relations.. SB will have to go through the dharam sankat .. in this. she will have to face the worst if she had to make a choice of one son over the other.. 

VIREN and his insecurities:

In the end, Viren will accept and accommodate a new relation between him and his badi maa..he will soon enough get over his initial  pangs of insecurity .. he handled himself very well when M was J's top priority .. he gracefully accepted their relation .. he accommodated Maanvi in their relation.. he himself let M come in their life.. with J's whole attention on M...he never complained about it.. . and now i am sure with a little bit of turmoil and  fight within himself.. he will be well over it ,, as this is life.. you can't run away from relation.. you have to accept them and accommodate them  in your life and I am sure Viren will be do that gracefully 

so this was about three points

- SB, Viren, Vanshika mom - why are we different to the insecurities of the ladies and that of Viren..
- SB-Viren -not the biological mom-son relation .. it is a relation of hearts through love, trust and affection... will go through the test of fire
- Viren's character.. how he has to handle himself...

p.s:  sense or fry pans... ?? really pata nahin .. the topic is not what i am used to write 

Superb analysis, Munni.StarClap

Post Reply New Post

Go to top