Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Insecurities make him real, human... (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

munnihyderabad

Cool Viewbie

munnihyderabad

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lekharani_2k

First let me congratulate u on ur post its really awesome till now i am thinking that u r an virman fan after reading ur post  my decision abt u has changed u r not am virman fan or jeemam fan or other someone fan but  u r an truly ehhmbhian fan usually we watch the serials just like that but i ur case i thought we will watch it with critic manner excellebt yaar i am not getting any words to describe ur skills keep it up and god bless u yaar 

thank you lekha rani... 

ohh no I just LOVE VirMan and that is it... it's just that this particular angle of the show .. i am loving it ... so just wrote about it ..and don't categorize me as ehmmbh fan lol LOL because i don't like lot of things .. and yes . when i like something like this i write it.. it's a neutral topic and not about JeeMan or ViriKa LOL hence i put it down ...

but seriously thank you and appreciate your kind words...Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sennareni

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Insecurities make him real, human... (Page 2)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-NightDreamer-

IF-Sizzlerz

-NightDreamer-

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Aww Munni Awesum Post ABit long  It Will Tak abit Tym 4 me 2 Read..
But Seems lik Vry Intresting
And i luv Reading...Tongue So, Will Commnt Afta Finish Reading...

ACtually i Just saw nw ur post
Tab tak k liye reserve****

-MeHaK-

munnihyderabad

sennareni

Goldie

sennareni

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 6:42am | IP Logged

Munni I applaud you for making this post..ClapClap 

This time you have made a difference by writing something  far from your comfort zone.A change from Virman post.. From being a DAV to a critic…  Its good to see such different posts in the forum for once. Loving ur critical take on the showThumbs Up.. And kudos to u for making a post from just a comment u made on another post… Ok ok I know, I am not embarrassing u anymore…LOL

Swamini-Viren relation is one bound with lot of emotions and I am waiting to see how the track on them is going to unfold. Yes Viren was perfect and this feeling of insecurity is sure to make him more humane. 

We cannot tag people as jealous because of their insecurity. Jealousy for me attributes more to hate whereas insecurity rises due to love. Swamini,Vanshika,Viren all their insecurities are only due to their abundant love for their loved ones..

And its good to see EHMMBH is making its characters appear more humane these days…Virman were always flawed and real which made me love them tat much more than other characters….Swamini was flawed too due to her mean character  and her I am always right  attitude… Later Vanshika got added from the too perfect list to the humane list when she displayed her insecurities with Maanvi in Virats life… And then now Dadaji also got added to the list with lying to his own daughter…And the very recent addition is Viren… Lets welcome him to the group … Characters like these turn the bland story line into something bearable…

-aaahh now Swamini bua showers all her love on her own son  Karan...poor Viren..??

Viren has always been with SB and Karan has met his mom after years,,Is it wrong of the mother to want to shower all her love to this particular son-karan who has missed it all along..

-Vanshika mom's life and her priorities are Virat. she never cared for Viren? huh really 

Vanshika does not prefer Virat over Viren… Its just that Viren has to share his love with both SB and Vanshika(he is attached to both)  but Virat is attached  only to Vanshika… So it comes out showing Virat loves Vanshika more, not tat Vanshika loves Virat more… 

-Swamini bua, now that she has got her own son, she is no more concerned or cares for  Viren?

Love does not reduce with the number of people u start loving, it only grows… Her love for karan does not reduce her love for Viren…

-poor Viren .. is desolate with no one to love him or support him?? he will feel terrible 

I can only laugh at statements like these.. As u had mentioned why sympathise with the leads alone for their insecure feeling… Measure every relation on the same  scale..

-Is Swamini bua wrong on showing her love for Karan, who is her blood and whom she is seeing for the first time ever..?

Its not wrong from SBs view… The prodigal son(though karan in not exactly the prodigal son) gets all the love when he returns. Its what Karan deserves, his birth right…

-Is Swamini bua to be blamed for Viren's insecurity ..

Thats like blaming maanvi and jeevs for SB and Vmoms insecurity…

And now when there are serious doubts raised against Karan in Virens mind, is he going to be judgmental on him, and how is it going to come out with his insecurities.. How is his relationship with his Badimaa going to change with him doubting Karan. Will he be able to gather proofs against karan.. Or will he get emotional and just confront karan without any proof.. How will SB react to this side of Viren. Will she accept Viren when he accuses karan of his doings, or will she get annoyed with Viren.. There are many things to be seen..Time  to wait and watch..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadmeriyaar..Gowri..

sennareni

Goldie

sennareni

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by munnihyderabad

ohh no I just LOVE VirMan and that is it... it's just that this particular angle of the show .. i am loving it ... so just wrote about it ..and don't categorize me as ehmmbh fan lol LOL because i don't like lot of things .. and yes . when i like something like this i write it.. it's a neutral topic and not about JeeMan or ViriKa LOL hence i put it down ...

Munni, i was expecting exactly the same reply from you... LOL  The  DAV...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabad..Gowri..

..Gowri..

IF-Rockerz

..Gowri..

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 6:51am | IP Logged
@Anne : Now wats DAV?Confused

munnihyderabad

munnihyderabad

Cool Viewbie

munnihyderabad

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Gowri..

**Standing Ovation**  Its absolutely Wonderful dii..!

Rapunzel se **standing ovation*** .. means a lot lot lot to me Hug muaaahhh

I jus loved the way you brought this gender issue forward. Wen female's exhibit insecurity, they are jealous.. But wen men think on similar lines, people sympathise with him..Doesnt look good in a world thinking of Women empowerment! Even the Nayi Soch seems no different.. Bahu's plotting against each other, Saas disliking the Bahu's..God.. For me, Tulsi & Parvati belonged to a completely different Era.

the first striking difference which i noticed is, the moment Vmom exhibited those expressions,.people were like she is jealous saas and for Viren. they felt sorry . how cliched are our thoughts .. on one hand we curse the channel and PH for the nayi soch and when a male lead is shown to exhibit initial pangs of insecurity .. he is sympathized and women who exhibit this are antagonized

and i always say.. the change, the nayi soch, the ability to accept some thing new and meaningful stuff should come from the audience. if the audience mindset is frozen in early 2000 .. no amount of nayi soch from the channel will appeal to us.. and Tulsi, Parvati are a different era on tube. it's better we get over it ..

But EHM is a an exception to such time tested tracks. Its perfectly normal to feel insecure wen a third person invades our comfort zone, & wats different in EHM is that they've portrayed the raw feeling as it is..No Saas wud ever think of keeping grudge against the new bahu jus because her son wants to spend time with her.. Vanshika felt a tinge of pain at the moment but she forgot abt it, the very next moment! Its how emotions work.. in the normal scenario..!

Gowri, how much ever they might be lacking in logic and technical stuff.. EHM, always touched the raw and earthy human feelings...which i and most of us connect with .. and I love EHM for the very same reason ...and you are so right Vmom's tinge of pain made her look very realistic and human .. and the way she came over it the next moment was beautiful to the core...and this is exactly how emotions work 

On the Viren SB relation, errmm.. The beauty of the relation is that, that they dont hav the Khoon connecting them, yet they feel at ease,at home with each other.. Thats wat makes the bond deeper..Viren may not hav lived in SB's womb fr 9 months, but he has found shelter in her lap fr 28 years.. I guess thats reason enough to think that no one, not even SB's own son can act as a barrier between Krishna & Yashoda..!

@blue - loved these lines Gowri .ClapStarClap. yes it is a relation of Yashoda and Shri Krishna.. and that is the beauty of it ,,and no Karan or anyone can change their relation as it is well above all other relations

Sweetie.. reply in pink Embarrassed and always a pleasure to read your views and you know that Gowri Embarrassed

yet again i found a gem in your comment with Krishna-Yashoda line Embarrassed

Edited by munnihyderabad - 17 November 2012 at 7:15am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sennareni..Gowri..

munnihyderabad

Cool Viewbie

munnihyderabad

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Gowri..

@Anne : Now wats DAV?Confused

Defense Attorney of VirMan ROFL which Anne is taking over effortlessly LOL

Edited by munnihyderabad - 17 November 2012 at 7:16am

sennareni

munnihyderabad

Cool Viewbie

munnihyderabad

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preetivr

dont care how others have taken it, but unlike typical saas bahu dramas what i have liked about ehmmbh is those phases of insecurities.
the best being viren swamini bua. Right from the card game on the occasion of diwali till jeevika leaving the house , there has been a transit gradual yet definite with viren moving away from sb, her well aware of it yet accepting it in the most mature way.
one simple yet beautiful scene was when jeevika apologises on behalf of viren on virat manvi issue, late viren joining i nand telling swamini ji' thats she wil always have the special place in his life. It was worth watching sb's reaction ('oh like i dont know what)
well vanshikas bit was too short so didnt connect with it.

ya i agree if he could stand manvi in his life , he will get through this phase. meanwhile am enjoying watching it.

but what really bothers me is, if he finds the truth of karan to the contrary of what sb believes, will he come out to tell sb the same , knowing very well that it will shatter her

you are so right .. these emotional content of EHM has always been on top .. there are some of the insanest  tracks and logics..but yet they bring out the raw, earthly and human  emotions in a more subtle way .. 

i did not watch EHM until much later ,, so did not follow SB's insecurities,, very keenly .. but did exhibit them ,and that is what makes the characters real...

but now the same feelings Viren is going through and people are worried for him and for SB or Vmom they were antagonized .. 

anyways.. i am looking forward to 2 things .. one Viren's insecurity and then .. how Viren will handle SB when Karan's vicious intentions come to the fore ..  

sennareni

Post Reply New Post

Go to top